Twitter is already spinning this Bianca situation into a MEN BAD thing

>Twitter is already spinning this Bianca situation into a MEN BAD thing

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-072746~2.png (1406x1897, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Struggle_SGO/status/1150662170079891457?s=19
twitter.com/theyasminbenoit/status/1150592538526527490?s=19
i.imgur.com/G0RFneR.png
i.imgur.com/8Buy9Pm.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/Struggle_SGO/status/1150662170079891457?s=19

lol what the fuck its so obvious she deserved it

Brah she was straighter than a pencil twitter.com/theyasminbenoit/status/1150592538526527490?s=19

what? who the fuck is bianca

theres a murder vid?

>everyone still posting this without any actual proofs

>string a psycho along like the bpd bitch your are
>No means no men can't handle rejection
LMAO

Its always #yesallmen to these braindead feminists.

REMINDER THAT INCEL SHILLS ARE SPREADING MISINFO ABOUT HER BEING WHORE AND SLUT, THOSE PICS WHERE THERE IS GIRL CLAIMING SHE FUCKED 6 DUDES AND NOT LIKING HER BF ARE FAKE AND NOT HER. THIS GIRL WAS SWEET INNOCENT UNDERAGE GIRL AND ALL SHE WANTED IS TO BE LOVED AND ACCEPTED.

>LOVED AND ACCEPTED.
ah yes so she decided to self diagnose herself with bpd, ptsd, self anxiety and depression to feel more accepted. nice one bianca! hows the neck?

People die tough titties. She could of avoided her death if she didn't meet up with a faggot from r9k and discord.

oh no how tragic

Attached: 1563155603349.png (393x349, 16K)

>sweet innocent girl who only wanted to be loved.
She is on the wrong side of 11 to be considered sweet and innocent. Puberty changes girls from sweet and innocent into hypergamous demons.

she only had 1 bf, dont believe incel disinfo. those pics are fake

This. You don't meet up with r9k/discord faggots. In fact don't meet up with anyone you know online. That is Internet 101.

>that girl
>one boyfriend
doubt.

she was naive and innocent

your doubts are meaningless.

Naivety can get you killed. I blame her father for not restricting her freedom enough. Women need a strong father/father figure to keep them from making stupid decisions. And after that they need a strong husband to fulfill that role. Without good men in their lives women make suicidal decisions every day without even realizing it.

no they are not. pls show me.

>maniac murders girl
>feminists immediately start using her dead body as podium

UPDATED list of CONSTANT TERRORS faced each day by white women:

white men beheading them out of sexual frustration

white men shooting them in the skull because their dicks are dry

US MILITARY PERSONNEL murdering people for having the wrong skin colour

ISIS taking revenge on american citizens for US-coalition bombings of civilian targets in the Middle East.

white men brutally abusing women for looking at them funny

United we proclaim our message: No matter which wicked "justification" is provided, this is NOT ok. NO MORE.

>this is a nigger post 101%

Niggers and spic disproportionately murder and rape white women :^)

Even this cunt's murderer was a spic

i.imgur.com/G0RFneR.png

i.imgur.com/8Buy9Pm.png

Rinse and repeat until women and men are completely estranged from each other. Leading to more incel men and more women who can't find a husband so they end up past around by the top 20% like a cheap bong.

>Feminism caused incels to exist.
Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying.

Cheap copypasta is cheap. Spics and arabs are much more likely to decapitate you than any white man.

Actually my reddit-spacing friend, I'm not a "nigger". I'm just another concerned Jow Forums looking out for our white angels.

That's already on the list. All murder is wrong, regardless of justification. I don't care if it's an Arab ISIS-member killing them because of a wicked sense of revenge against US citizens for US-coalition bombings of targets in the Middle East, or if it's a white man beheading them because they wouldn't suck their dicks.

You are evidently not white.
You are of the lesser races. If you are not a nigger then you are probably a kike.

Attached: 1549422714735.jpg (506x569, 96K)

Not equivalent though: The white man will be condemned by his community and sent to prison, while the ISIS member will be celebrated by his community and immortalized.

I would rather be murdered by the man who will face justice than by the man who will be rewarded.

Her father wasn't in the picture, I don't think.

She's right though. You're the one spinning that narrative.

>if a man can't handle rejection that is a red flag #1
She's not wrong though

Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not of a race lesser than swampnigging whites that behead women for not sucking their dicks.

Attached: victim of swampnigger amerimutt.jpg (750x996, 527K)

All women on discord are whores

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. No one, male or female, should fuck around with a bunch of mentally ill degenerates, let alone try to muster them up into some weird cult following centered around your ass. That's asking for trouble. Also, the guy who killed her looks like a muslim, that shit quadruples the risk factor for roasties.

who tf cares about dead women.

Attached: download (6).jpg (259x194, 14K)

>I would rather be murdered by the man who will face justice than by the man who will be rewarded.
Are you planning on refusing to suck white dicks in the future?! I would hate to see you get beheaded user.

i agree with , using the death of a teenager to defend your ideological position is more unhinged than making jokes about it. i wish women would start having compassion for once instead of making everything, even the death of somebody they never knew, about themselves

Apparently the dude streamed it on Instagram, but considering I've yet to see it posted anywhere on this site I really doubt there is.

Oh you are the same nigger from the other threads. Don't you ever sleep you charcoal gorilla nigger?

no he didn't. there was no stream.

yeah doing some searching it appears its just a vid on liveleak that people are saying its the event but its just bait

I could ask you the same my dindu friend who crawled out from his american swamp

lost opportunity

it should close discord once and for all

discord trannie drama don't mind

>homophobic insult
Grow up, nigger.

The first 1 was not man hating. It's stating a fact. Look at stats.

This. Disgusting bigoted homophobia doesn't belong on a white website.