Killed Girl

The truth about what happened to Bianca aka the murdered girl:

twitter.com/stillgray/status/1150655649413390337

They weren't dating, she wasn't cheating on him, he just

>"this dude lost his mind because he didn't like that I have a boyfriend, so he's stalking my personal details (number, etc) and harassing me constantly with new numbers, videos of him crying, sobbing and screaming @ me."
>They played a couple of video games online together and he arrived at the conclusion that they were simply meant to be together forever. These texts are after less than a week of first meeting.

Really scary and manipulative.

Attached: +02.48.51).jpg (746x380, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=4sHsWJRWjDo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he is literally the nice guy meme

She's a whore who deserved what she got.
Nothing you say will convince me otherwise.

incels will somehow justify it

good, more and more incels are rising up

Can we just make a /dead bitch general/ or something?

I don't know what you guys expected from an orbiter.
Who honestly cares? People get murdered everyday. The only reason you're all throwing a bitchfit is cause she was some Discord thot and he was a retarded incel.

Attached: 1561177212443.jpg (1125x624, 137K)

Can you imagine that? Just enjoying your hobby and having some random guy behead you because he didn't like the way you lead your life. No wonder incels with "I'm a nice guy" personalities are completely avoided by women - if there was this girl who, once you said anything to upset her, would drive down to your house and shoot you in the stomach, then watch you bleed out - would you not avoid her? I know I would have nothing to do with her - I wouldn't want to date her, I wouldn't want to be friends with her, I wouldn't want her to know a single thing about me. Terrifying shit man.

Now that's what I call edgy 2019.

lmaooooo that ian miles cheong guy got the whole story wrong they dated for like 2 years before this. lurk more summerfag and stay off twitter

its not edgy this is the paradigm shift western society needs

I'd date that girl so she could end my miserable life.
Know what I'm sayin?

Attached: 1562935864420.jpg (224x225, 9K)

>use retarded men for money
>one of them finds out that its all fake
>get killed
wow takes a lot of IQ to figure out that something like this would eventually happen

>ian miles chong

Fuck off

He sounds like a cool dude that treated a roastie how she deserved, well done

Sorry faggot but you're wrong.
kiwifarms.net/threads/Jow Forums-r9k-poster-kills-fembot-brandon-andrew-clark-bianca-michelle-devins-oxychan.58431/

Try to get some information that isn't from a biased source next time. She openly admitted to doing all of those things and got what she deserved. Move on.

lmoa poor bianca

Attached: D_f0FwhUwAUPZNL.jpg (1138x1200, 163K)

>incels aren't dangerous! We just want love!
>entire idea of love is buying her shit
This is why you guys always fail.

that's not him, that's another dude, google search next time

That's not a very popular opinion, and it's incredibly presumptive and arrogant to assume you know better than everyone else on what society "needs".

Thotkiller confirmed incel

Attached: just-got-done-owning-some-libtards-on-the-internet-girls-42535015.png (500x865, 160K)

Where the fuck is the proof that she dated the guy or cheated on him? I dont see it in the thread

Another young, white angel brutally murdered by sex-starved wh*te man. When will society say enough?!!

There's no proof whatsoever that she used them for money. She was a very low tier attention whore if even. She just had the misfortune of being cute and charming.

#enoughisenough It's time for non incels to take a stand

Ian Miles Cheong is a massive fucking faggot and I'm surprised he hasn't be lynched in his home country yet after he tried to swat that Canadian dude

Unironically. It is proof society is in shambles. A failed woman, a failed man.

There's pics of her saying she was dating 6 guys and that he meant nothing to her. (Allegedly)

Yeah, but would you date this girl if you weren't literally suicidal, my dude?

Dont know if these are real

Attached: 396B7C4A-5780-4BED-95FF-36FBB641034D.jpg (529x598, 38K)

>He'll just use you and fuck you. I care about you.
>slits her throat

This is incel mentality.

No. You right.
youtube.com/watch?v=4sHsWJRWjDo

Attached: 1556449464179.jpg (720x960, 50K)

>the west needs more psycho killers
Nah, bruh.

She calls him a beta orbiter, not a bf.

>just enjoying your hobby of manipulating strange dudes and treating them as disposable entertainment for your own vices
>meeting up and giving your personal info to said fucked up strangers because have sex lol

Yeah, I don't think that's exactly healthy either. Especially if current events are anything to go by.

Don't be stupid, girls. Practice stranger danger, don't post your personal info online for beta orbiters, don't poke "caged" beara, and all that other common sense bullshit you may or may not lack. Only you can prevent yourself from being stalked and killed by an incel, sadly.

>tfw we're gonna get blamed for this shit again

Attached: 1551361775.png (894x894, 89K)

Read those messages and tell me you don't see yourself in the killer. Read them and then wallow in shame for being this pathetic. Women have all the right to avoid you, you're all ticking bombs.

The landmine doesn't go off unless you step on it. The bitch did Fortnite dances on a minefield.

>22
>Imagine being this much of a dependent faggot
>Really tries to seek her attention all the time bc insecure after
>End up wasting his life and her life because can't hold his feelings

This is what happens when you devote all your life and feelings to a woman, that's the lesson for today

Attached: images (33).jpg (505x607, 39K)

the guy who did it tried to suicide by knife you fucking retard, it's all posted online

Looks like this incel was tired of tipping his fedora and just tipped an entire mi'lady.

Attached: bianca lighter.jpg (640x533, 83K)

seems legit. That's usually how they are. They get very cocky, knowing that orbiters are basically invertibrates that you shit all over and they'll just always be there. Some even like being berated like that. The whole situation is bananas.

this picture is quite ironic

>nice guy
>gangster hat
>still fucks up khs
Lol falsebot btfo

But she didn't avoid this one, apparently. She sought them out, and poked with a stick.

>my dude

Go back

>one mentally ill person kills another mentally ill person
>somehow one is more at fault

Attached: BA10F827-1675-4711-80DB-E233CF86541B.jpg (1024x1014, 122K)

she's not cute or charming. she's ugly without a million layers of make up and instagram filters. she is uncharming as fuck if you read her discord messages.

No it needs more limp wrists who sit and watch as society collapses.

Literally what did you expect, that the 17yo with 5 clothed pics on insta just happened to be a master manipulator and this was the conclusion to some theatrical drama?

Nope, it was a delusional idiot that decided to murder someone and an hero because he somehow got it into his head that he'd marry a literal random e-girl and this would be the solution to his psychological problems. Literally sub-minimum IQ thought processes

she was manipulating all of her orbiters through discord and phone texts and having sex with multiple people. if one of her orbiters didn't get her then stds would have.

Good riddance. One less worthless whore/

I like how the whole common thread here is that this girl had no agency whatsoever. Spends time collecting followers. Spends time in discord with them giving away personal details. Doesn't report stalkers behavior to authorities. Doesn't just change her number and practice information security when he's being a nutter. Let's people know where she's going to be. Somehow ends up in his car magically.

Women are mental children and thus cannot be held responsible for anything

I totally and completely doubt it. Cute girls that want to get into sex work start doing cam work or selling "cute" videos, they don't actually have sex with anyone, that would actually be providing a physical service, to get paid less. It's dumb to even suggest it.

she did change her number, idiot.

She was a literal crackwhore, not joking

she was doing cam work and having sex when she was underaged. she was all sorts of fucked up. if someone didn't kill her, I bet she would have offed herself once her looks dried up from being druggy.

>one less e-thot and one less beta orbiter
tell me again why this isn't a joyous occasion?

Attached: 1499215088094.jpg (394x394, 25K)

Then she failed at information security. It got to someone and got out just as fast. Could it be that kids are dumb and want attention and don't think things through? Nah. Just absolve them of personal responsibility.

She deserved it for being a piece of shit thot. She taunted him and ended up getting her throat slit.

honestly she had it coming when she outted herself as a manipulating bitch to the public while also wouldn't shut up about her fetishes like getting abused and dominated.

We seriously need to put incels on watchlists already.

Let this be a cautionary tale for both genders.
Ladies first: don't be a whore and don't give false hope to orbiters.
And gentlemen: no girl is worth your anguish. Move on, don't orbit them like a dunce.

Was this girl ever known as Oxy online?

she was a 17 year old roastie. they are dumb as fuck when it comes to security or technology. she's one of those people that buys iphones because "android is too complicated"

>She is known by the names:
>Oxy
>Ash
>Aisling
>Naoxies

so yes

Man just imagine if something like this happens to Belle Delphine. I don't like murder but the torrent of memes would be amazing

she was also known as hmko for a brief period of time in June
maybe this'll help you uncover more things

Oh shit,Incels,you done goofed up!YOU DONE GOOFED UP

You're giving people ideas, user
Someone might actually try to pull this off (in minecraft or like, GTA)

Yeah desu the looking at it fully she was a bitch and pretty retarded over all to keep prodding these retards and then give them her personal details. Retardation breeds itself out eventually , literally evolution taking its course here

Belle is smart enough to never meet with her fans IRL and if they reach stalking territory then its a ez police report.

TBF, the roles are reversed when I visit the Philippines. Every hoe wanna cling but I'm on to the next FAST. Like that same night hahah

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN, THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES

KLJR4OI32JK4

"Only You can prevent yourself from being stalked and killed by an incel"
HAHAH instead of Smokey Bear we have Redpill Bear up in this bitch

Delphine is paying a lawyer just to rain DMCAs all over the internet, I sincerely doubt she doesn't protect her information.

So basically he was the typical eternal virgin that when rejected goes into uncontroled autistic tantrums and does dumb shit. yup as expected.

yes that IS how it works

by chance are you muslim?

please speak in something other than retard and underage

seems fake. Uses the same verbiage and writing style he uses when posting about her murder, and is inconsistent. Is he a beta orbiter or a bf? This is also cartoonishly scripted - no one ever tells someone "I used you"
That's retarded and incels will post this in every thread trying to justify it.

Looks like discord is taking the brunt of this.

Yeah, usually the murderer is at fault for murder, and not the victim

That's her previous beta orbiters.

Also, you give too much credit to those idiot children on discord. They literally fetishize being a bpd bitch, and the thot-orbiter dichotomy is basically accepted as a zeitgeist over there. Nobody even hides it any more.

this man actually gets it hhahha

Attached: picturefour.jpg (1080x1349, 92K)

Unironically true.

Chick was diagnosed with BPD, right? Okay, two things about BPD.

One, they are ALWAYS lonely as fuck and will basically invite whoever to come hang out. This is why they're so easy to sleep with and do stuff with. They don't have hobbies that consume them aside from maybe watching netflix or listening to music. They literally just sit around feeling lonely and adding random people on discord or any one of the 50 social media apps they have installed. They have no filter and don't even do a basic background check on people. They are addicted to making friends.

Two, they literally don't say no to anything. As long as you're giving them attention (IE hanging out with them 1 on 1), you can con them into anything from sex to theft to killing themselves.

>those teeth

Thanks, it will haunt me in my nightmares

You are right in the fact that I don't really understand discord outside of skype replacement for videogames. It still feels weirdly scripted.

Even in death she's manipulating the betas. It's hilarious really.

Ya fucking got me user

Attached: 6MTE0Ks.jpg (275x231, 9K)

It's why I was glad to delete Discord when Steam came out with their improved voice chat.
Literally no desire to spend my days in fucking discord chat rooms. Was a useful chat client for pc gaming, better than Skype for sure. And now steam is just good enough to uninstall that very weird place for good.

I meet up with guys on the internet to suck their cocks for drugs how could this happen to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

bonbi and the tikthots are more vulnerable to this shit.
>mfw even belle Delphine is less of an attention whore than bonbi
Bonbi was stupid enough to text her fans on discord and actually rp there.
But again nothing of value eill be lost if something happens to those whores just enjoy the shitstorm

Attached: 1560694965741.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Here's the mystery:
If they weren't dating and she avoided him because he was needy and creepy, how did she end up in his car?

Ash?
I thought Ash was the one from Texas.

females talk like that because they're convinced they live in a movie

God damnit guys im trying to get an e-gf and you arent helping by killing them you are scaring them away from the rest of us

I doubt you know what you're talking about. Have you ever spoken to a "female" before?

I don't really like having steam open when I'm playing non-steam games, though. I'm pretty certain that client reads your system when it's running non-steam games and attempts to download updates to hinder the experience.

Stop disrespecting him dickhead, regardless of what you fucking think hes a man. Stop sticking up for females