So here's the deal, robot

So here's the deal, robot.

I'm fat, ugly, have poor hygiene and don't shave any of my body hair.

But I'll sleep with you if you're nice to me.

Attached: 1549553989237s.jpg (250x250, 12K)

this isnt real and never happens, NEXT

Let me guess they also have to be fit, tall, and attractive?

No, they just have to have a gentle spirit.

Yurop ?
Original,original.

No robot is actually nice. Why do you think they are all incels?

Obligatory questions
>fat
How much? Height for reference would be nice
>ugly
What do you rate yourself? This doesn't matter as much I think
>poor hygiene
How poor?
>don't shave any of my body hair.
That's kinda hot. Still, if anything bothers me, can I just shave it myself?
Also, is this meant as a one time thing or something serious? Answer carefully.

5'4 216lb

2/10

i shower every five days or so

How exactly would someone fuck you? Where are you even from?

I'll talk to you

I don't care about your looks

i'm from newcastle, england. we can meet in a hotel

I would if I wasn't far away

Will you shower before sex? And do you have fat girl tits?

Why this offer? Are you lonely?

someone japanese please kill this whale

you had one job girl

Attached: 5imld4ixhh121.jpg (547x467, 48K)

I'm disgusting too. Want to be friends and work towards improving ourselves and becoming less disgusting? Once we get better we can have awkward, disappointing sex. Northerners scare me but I'll do it anyway.

I'd rather be friends desu. Maybe friends with benefits but I'm not a big fan of the idea of actual sex

Also UK but near London sadly. Also way worse in terms of looks/hygiene etc than you. Feelsbad

now this is proper humor

iam low bottom but iam not that low.

Attached: 1563133934795.gif (389x558, 1.61M)

works for me

got a discord?

Can you post example of your body type, someone who looks remotely like you? I don't plan to fuck you, just curious.

This is how my sister got pregnant by a nog

It'd be nice to befriend a fat, unattractive and poorly hygiened girl and help her to become a normal girl.
You'd probably become a Stacey and leave me after that though.

Why are you disgusting? Like actually.
If you're aware of how foul you are why not do something about it?

Putting in effort couldn't be any worse than dealing with your current reality but with better net results

How can you faggots be so desperate to accept someone like this? If you want sex so bad pay for it. If you want attention get some bros to hang out.

Not OP, but more disgusting

My reasoning is that I haven't put any effort in so far due to depression and just "not caring" - Now that I realise I could be happier if I did, I see the scary aspect of it

If no one likes me or wants to be near me.. well that's fine I guess, it only makes sense considering I'm fucked up and disgusting

But if I put effort into it and people still don't want to be near me.. then I'm just a shitty human being

Why didn't you make her feel pretty than? You could could of built her confidence and made her feel sexy

I understand the reasoning, but what about if you looked at it from a "I'm improving for my own benefit" perspective and not care what others think?
Also, what's your height, weight and what would you rate yourself and how often do you shower?

Because I don't think I benefit anything from that. I don't really have any huge interests, I've been inside constantly for 10 years, depressed anxious etc.

The only things I "enjoy" are vidya, YT and anime, but those are barely interesting compared to how they used to be because it's all I've done daily

The only reason I haven't killed myself is because I attempted once and saw how it affected my mum, I also have an online friend I don't want to leave behind

If I attempted to change things it would only make me less happy and more likely to KMS

5'11, no idea on weight.. ~336+. I have no idea what I'd rate myself, sub-3 likely. I don't remember the last time I showered, I've showered at least like 4 times this year

>Because I don't think I benefit anything from that
I mean, you are literally suicidal and only kept alive by guilt.
It sounds like you could benefit by changing your circumstances and maybe you won't feel so bad about life anymore.

If I could magically fix my life in the thousands of ways I want to do so, then yeah maybe I could be happier

But as it stands I'd need 8-10+ years of work just for the chance of being happier. In the meantime, I would almost certainly be unhappier, as not only would I have to try things that are hard/uncomfortable, but I'd also have to think more about how shitty my life is

It's huge risk, for a potential maybe reward in years

Sod that. What you need tough love thu'ummed at you directly from the mouth of a drill sergeant to make you lose weight, wash and shave. You're disgusting. What makes you think you wouldn't disgust said gentle spirit? Gentle means gentle, not lacking in standards. You know who lacks standards? The repulsive and the desperate. Sort your Garbage Pail Kids ass.

Uh no, go and have a bath.

OP left already, without answering anyone.

Does your mom feed you? You need to become homeless, then you'll get famished and thin out and maybe will learn how to be responsible by yourself for once.

Is it that dramatic to eat less and try doing a little bit of exercise? Sounds better to me than slowly rotting in self pity and guilt.
>muh mental issues
Go to a psychiatrist.

What would eating less and exercise do for me? My weight is the least of my problems, idgaf about my weight compared to everything else

Eating is one of the few things to make my mood better

Maybe I'll go to a psychiatrist at some point. Been to a therapist and it was shit, not really interested in another therapist.

Deal. I'm a neckbeard, you're a legbeard. We were made for each other.

I'm not her and I'm not obese or anything, but to put it into perspective... Some anons here can't bring themselves to find a serious relationship, some are addicted to masturbation, some don't want to get a job no matter what. It's a matter of motivation, or lack thereof. Food is a comfort for many, and exercise is just too tiring (think of how some can't leave their house for whatever reason). It's all a bunch of excuses, but as long as you don't have to put effort into anything, it seems acceptable. The emotional barrier is stronger than physical.

Even if I'm mexican ?

No one cares,lady,you might as well commit sudoku

Depression, anxiety and insecurities usually go hand to hand with being overweight. If you don't respect yourself you expect others to respect you? Is the fleeting happiness that you get from eating really worth it?
Of course if there is no motivation then nothing can be done. But don't blame anyone except yourself.

At the very least you can lose weight, shave and wash yourself.

Jokes on you, I like sloppy fat chicks. DESU I'd probably want you to get even fatter, would you be cool with that?

Sure they go hand in hand, but my weight isn't really making my depression anxiety or insecurity that much worse

On a scale of 1-10, my weight would be like a 2/10 in terms of how much it bothers me

Whereas I have plenty of things that are much higher on the list. Fixing a 2/10 would do nothing for me

It would be like if you find a guy with only 1 arm that's also having financial issues, so you throw him $10 and say "get over it cuck it's only an arm" - Sure maybe he'd be a little better off, but $10 doesn't go very far, and it certainly doesn't fix his missing arm

Literally perfect, how old are you and would you actually marry me first?
Oh, nevermind, you're a slut. Every time. :(

only if you dom me big mommy

Attached: 1563196053470.jpg (500x539, 90K)

>No robot is actually nice.
False.

>Why do you think they are all incels?
Because being nice isn't enough to fulfil girls' requirements nowadays.

Try showering every day. Then, even if random people don't specifically want to be near you, they won't actively want to avoid you any more.

And if you do that, you could probably get a bf quite easily with Bumble.

And of course, if someone wanted you as you are, they'd be a desperate creep that you'd automatically reject. Great life philosophy.

Sounds good to me, I love fatties.
But you gotta shower first.

Wtf does that mean? I aint gonna become a weakling because you have a low opinion of your self.

Attached: 06381A07-C812-4523-A916-E1E44512EB33.jpg (848x1199, 100K)

I'm a guy. So yeah, rip.

As for showering.. I'm okay with showering daily. The only reason I don't is because I don't see anyone except for my mum, and showering daily just to sit in my room seems like a waste of water + clothing + washing clothes + money when money is already a huge issue. As well as a waste of time