Why Brandon killed her

Not shockingly, this robot never even dated her. The most they did together was play a couple of games online with her for a week and she distanced herself from him within the first week because he was acting like a creep.
People have been saying she told them he became extremely jealous when he found out she had a boyfriend and began stalking her, sending her a bunch of messages to a point she had to change her number, sent her videos of himself crying.

The night of the murder, he stalked her at the concert she went and then killed her because she was with said guy.

He was never even with her. She taunted this guy. She offered friendship, he acted like a psycho and she pulled away. Then he killed her for it.

He told the police she was his girlfriend when they found him, some people have been stating this and that's laughable considering these texts that clearly show how much of a pathetic orbiter this dude is.

Attached: zero.png (468x583, 721K)

Other urls found in this thread:

momholyfuckk.tumblr.com/post/139732799894/stop-supporting-cherie-now-at-glowkidcore
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

within a week of contact with her

Attached: 1one.png (516x922, 318K)

continuing the same thing

Attached: 2two.png (519x920, 301K)

he is literally talking to himself

Attached: 3three.png (511x922, 272K)

Got any other caps of messages? This is the real interesting stuff. I bet the discord they all orbitered her in is a goldmine but they'll probably ban anyone new joining.

>she's innocent

Yeah kys white knight, bitch was a whore all the time. Lurk moar newfag she was doing this since she was like 13-14, fuckin with boys online and irl for money and drugs

Attached: 1563149612789157336.png (529x598, 173K)

Apparently, this is within the first week and he is into it like it's been 87 years

Attached: 4four.png (518x926, 378K)

I got another 3 more

Attached: 5five.png (508x921, 365K)

>Found this hot
There's no hope for me.

Another two

Attached: 6six.png (512x920, 356K)

>implying people need to be murdered for that
Trash reasoning and that makes you a trash person. Time to grow up and seek counseling boy.

This is ultimate cringe material

Attached: 7seven.png (518x926, 381K)

there sure isn't user, fix yourself or an hero, I recommend the exit bag or nembutal/pentobarbital for the second option

This is the last one, but probably more will surface if the family wants to set the record straight and not give this psycho title of "boyfriend" in the press

Attached: 8eight.png (520x922, 283K)

Can someone link like an imgur album of the pics he posted on Instagram? It seems to be very rare

Get help loser.

>2017
um? seems fishy

it's a journalist

go to kiwifarms retard

Jow Forums and Jow Forums has nothign to do with this shit
it's discord

It's not for me. I'm an insta normie and lot of people are asking for it but none have it. I don't like gore but other people do

Maybe on /b/ they can do that. I saw pictures of him with a slit throat over there, but I never saved it

>two years ago
Still salty after two years when you got told harsh words to make your creepy ass go away, how sad.

they don't *neeeeeeeeeed* to be murdered for that but I don't understand why people are surprised. She was a mentally deranged person stringing along other mentally deranged persons. Something bad was bound to happen. The amount of disgust I have for whiteknights is impossible to explain in words.

Nobody cares, also stop trying to profit off of a woman's death, get help.

she's a serial bitch.

Attached: 1563196593427.jpg (576x1024, 78K)

>mfw I have no dog in this fight and I'm free to st I back and enjoy the carnage

I love having no soul lmao

*tink tink tink*
If I may have everyone's attention please!
*ahem*

FUCK ORBITERS
FUCK THOTS
FUCK THOT APOLOGISTS
FUCK SODOMITES
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK JANNIES

May our based brother find peace, thank you.

Attached: ahem.jpg (182x276, 9K)

Doesn't matter if it was a man or woman you absolute retard. Someone was fucking murdered over something arbitrary and stupid because of some fucked up kid from Jow Forums like the vast majority of you. I was an edgelord when I was 14 back in 05 on /b/ myself, I grew up. Time for you to grow up as well and actually try to get help.

Stop trying to justify this murder in any way, you're an idiot.

Nah not fishy. As I said she's been a whore like for years since she was like 14, so in 2017 she was doing that already, also screenshot is not the killer, just some orbiter or some guy who got nudes or some e-bf( one of many). If you look up through the archive you'll see she was a known attention whore.
It's a discord thing yeah but bitch used r9k and soc mainly to be an attention seeking whore. The whole thing about her manipulating guys on discord from Jow Forums is true. Just look up on the archives and you'll see tons of threads about her there back in 2017-18. She was a slut too.
This too. Also check some guy called mark I think, they dated irl from meeting on discord. Guys a nigger.

but how does this affect bonbi

>lol i hav no soul xD
Hows it like being 12?
Wew lad, might wanna calm down there, he was an orbiter, so he wasn't so based either now was he? Also he's going to rot in hell like every other psycho you adore.

>OH NO SHE USED Jow Forums BOIS WOE IS US
Act like a proper man and get over it.

I just told you I love it
Also I turn 23 next month.

>not realising this was his redemption arc

Attached: 1562830213208.png (960x720, 1.14M)

I found them, and holy shit I didn't think it would be this gorey. I feel really bad for her. I hope she goes to heaven

The blacked out name is too short to be "Bianca".

They call her Bia

>23 year old acting like this
Jesus christ.
Hardly, you're just as deluded as he is if you seriously think that.

Jow Forums was a mistake.

wasn't her name, but nice try

If you think about it, this dude is so pathetic he slit his own throat and managed to take a selfie after to attention whore further

I'm a young man, how should I act?

>rot in hell
Holy fuck normalfags are brutal.

You think he's crying in hell about how God is unfair that he separated the two and is punishing him and not her?

Hello friends I just came back to r9k for the first time in 4 years because of this story
Why the fuck is this place littered with normies now?

>23 year old acting like this
>Jesus christ.

you know you're just as dumb for thinking anything you reply will have any impact

Yes she is. No one is responsible for another person's emotions. If you don't want to be toyed with by attention whores, don't associate with attention whores. You fucking betas talk like these girls are holding you at gunpoint in their servers. Kill yourself.

Not like you need to be locked up in a mental ward.
It's the truth, do shit that winds you up in hell, you'll rot in hell. Simple as that. It's like being surprised if you end up in jail for breaking the law.

He's not crying in hell. He is still alive.

Yeah you grew up and now you are a reddit browsing cuck.

get a load of this jabroni

>You'll rot in hell your heartless monsters!!1
>BUHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: 1484311450367.png (327x316, 165K)

Doesn't matter, sometimes people need to hear the truth, maybe in some rare off chance it'll get it through their thick ass skulls to actually realize there is something mentally wrong with them.
This, it's their own fault. Let alone actually saying someone needs to be murdered for someone else's own mental problems.

I don't need a mental ward I already live in a society, silly christian.

Imagine visiting a website just to defend some dead whore. LMAO go back to twitter/plebbit.

people (from what I've seen around here) have expressed sadness, distaste, and anger. But nowhere, apart from normies's banal hot takes, have I seen anyone say anything like "this is a total surprise" or "manipulating people is a-ok".

saying "killing is a bad response to manipulation / rejection" is not white knighting.

Doesn't matter, he'll go there when he dies or commits suicide while in prison.
Never been to reddit, been here since 05, keep being mad bitch.
Oh man the edge, be careful not to hurt yourseelf.

>keep being mad bitch.
Said the newfag who is defending some whore for free on the internet. The whore is dead. Stay mad.

>Oh man the edge, be careful not to hurt yourseelf.

do people still say this?

Attached: 1531618045968.jpg (244x295, 32K)

>I already live in a society

Not him but take your shit memes back to plebbit faggot.

These aren't his texts you fucking moron.

I would love to know your MBTI type

R u being serious how r u this mad

Ah read about this stuff last night, I see Jow Forums hasn't changed one bit from being incels I see.

Yes, they are. As much as you would love for this guy not to appear to be as pathetic as he is, they are. You are just purposefully spreading misinformation so he doesn't appear to be as big of a loser as he actually is.

Oh so you MAD mad huh

>doesn't appear to be as big of a loser as he actually is
>murdered a girl over his feelings being hurt
MY SIDES

You what would be hellarious? Nude pics!

>redemption arc
>apologized after killing her

Guy was a pussy, but he still laid down robot canon.

Attached: DFCD9935-C5EB-4130-BCFD-7125590ED5D4.jpg (615x1065, 248K)

>he doesn't appear to be as big of a loser as he actually is.
Even /v/ are less losers than he is.

Attached: bun dem ull.jpg (225x225, 6K)

has to be INFP/INFJ

You know that stuff isn't real right?

I'm sure he'll like the nice big dick in his ass in prison like the rest of you cucks here would love.

>on holiday
No fucking American would ever say or text that, ever. (Unless they were larping as some euro)

WEW.
E
W
Remember lads, 3 contact attempts. If they don't respond, stop embarrassing yourself.

This whole thing is absolutely ludicrous.
The world seems more like a parody everyday.

Attached: 1557229606618.png (680x680, 188K)

HEAR HEAR!
BASED AND REDPILLED!

Stay mad, plebbit.

They're not and you're spreading misinformation because you're an idiot.

Myers-Briggs typing index is two women's categorization of cognitive function stacks. The test itself has no psychological basis other than their own assumptions.

However your cognitive function stack is still relevant to who you are as a person, even if the XXXX denotation is arbitrary. Also your XXXX type is simply your ego, or default mode. Everyone at some point in their life has acted in a way that could be placed in any of the 16 types. That is not the point of MBTI or Carl Jung's original work. Your default EGO XXXX type can be used to map out and predict someone's general behavioural patterns.

This is what MBTI typing is about, see image for how to type anyone.

Attached: Type_Grid-1[1].png (728x742, 178K)

My girl friend posted this. Should i unfollow her? She probably is an ethot

Attached: incel.jpg (1080x1921, 144K)

>all these roasties and betafags acting like this whore's parents defending her non-existent honor

Icing on the cake.
Keep seething.

Attached: 1425511333622.jpg (960x922, 48K)

kek this guy was a massive fag

Yeah you should break up with her so she finds someone actually worth a shit.

also thos

Attached: incel 2.jpg (1080x1921, 158K)

According to your logic he wrote MILES

He can't be european because only americunts derp derp derp

It's not real. You can get different results on that shit at the drop of a hat, it's not real nigga. There is more to conversation and life, context, etc. than how these tests are put together.

no one said or thinks he wasn't a loser. also what proof do you have that these text are real and the other info isn't real?

Looks like your girlfriend is more intelligent than you are.

kek she had it coming. collecting orbiters like yu-gi-oh cards? of course eventually you come across a psycho.

momholyfuckk.tumblr.com/post/139732799894/stop-supporting-cherie-now-at-glowkidcore

all her previous fuckups

sine people really can't handle social media well.

>implying someone's fuckups mean they deserve to be murdered

Nope, simple as that.

Mods nuked the discord. Doesn't exist anymore.

Well, yes. She is making more money with orbiters.

Social media in general (which includes Jow Forums and most things involving the internet) is trash period. Its turned into a bunch of people just looking for the fame they never got in high school in an attempt to stand out, and it just makes you all look like desperate incels and losers.

A Mile was an English unit first
Euros, especially brits, often use imperial units when talking to an American since many euros are well aware Americans can't into metric

>It's not real nigga!
Your dumb but i'll respond anyway. Like I said, Myers-Briggs typing index is two women's categorization of cognitive function stacks. The test itself has no psychological basis other than their own assumptions.

If you type someone based on their interaction styles I.E

Direct/Informative
Initiating/Responding
Control/Movement
Concrete/Abstract
Affiliative/Pragmatic
Systematic/Interest

You can have a good idea of their 4 primary cognitive functions:

Se/Si
Te/Ti
Fe/Fi
Ne/Ni

google the functions, and interaction styles: STAY AWAY FROM ANY ONLINE """"TESTS""""
THE """""TESTS"""""" THEMSELVES ARE BASELESS, NOT THE UNDERLYING COGNITIVE FUNCTIONS AND INTERACTION STYLES BECAUSE THEY ARE LITERALLY THE WAY WE FUNCTION AS HUMANS.

maybe you mistook my post as somebody else's post. I didnt imply anything. shitty behavior leads to shitty situations

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

Now stop spamming this in Jow Forums you cunts

Attached: 1507999296788.jpg (374x513, 69K)

If you've ever seen the orbiter threads here over the years, you know there's something wrong with them. The way they think and they way they operate insane. Never thought one would outright murder their object of worship but you can see the way they compete for her attention. They get very competitive over who's "the best orbiter" but the quarrels are always with each other. For one to get so close that he would rather kill her than see her with someone else is unusual.

Stupid cunt should have given a gamer a chance.

Attached: 4706DEBE-4988-4AF6-9AC9-DFA5CC0F5D4D.jpg (750x421, 41K)

"using the r word"

Come on, bait better. It's not like people standing up for her are sjws. Just because she did these things does not mean she deserved to have her throat slashed by some pathetic robot