Whole r9k is full of threads about the beheaded e-girl

>whole r9k is full of threads about the beheaded e-girl
>thought this will have faded away by today

this shit is annoying
let's talk about something else, Anons
how was your day? what are you doing currently?

Attached: qq.png (612x612, 923K)

My day was good how was yours.

I'm enjoying my day. It's one of my last neet days. I'm only browsing this board rn.

Attached: 1563195775149.gif (384x288, 362K)

It's good. Had breakfast, went for a bike ride, now browsing r9k, about to play some waw zombies.
Are you going to start wagecucking now? Good luck, user.

Attached: bb.png (612x612, 680K)

What map are you gonna play.

sat watching for the normies and new fags to fuck off Jow Forums so i can shitpost about my suicidal thoughts and talk to few fembots. what you about OP?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Der Riese probably, Nacht is too boring and Verruckt is annoying. Do you know any good custom maps?

Attached: arizona.png (612x612, 557K)

Cheese Cube is a really old custom map but still really fun. Doll house is another really fun custom map.

Bretty good day. Holding off a video as long as possible.
Watching Kiwi Motorway Patrol and Road Wars. Remember not to drink drive OP

Cheese cube is really fun, I agree with that. I'll try out dollhouse, thanks.
Based. I already wrote what I'm doing in

bumplng frens

Hello OP.
>whole r9k is full of threads about the beheaded e-girl
Hopefully it will last no more than three days as it usually happens
>how was your day?
Not really feeling good today desu
>what are you doing currently?
Studying algebra while downloading Silent Hill 2
>WaW zombies
God, haven't played zombies in forever. I sucked anyway. Do you usually play solo and are you good at it?

Attached: kotomirest.jpg (707x1000, 520K)

Had a day off from work finally and i don't know what to do with my hands. Usually i've been scrounging data on the Epstein case while shitposting on Jow Forums but it hasn't been great for my mental health piecing it all together.

Thanks for asking OP.

Attached: 1561785635021.jpg (480x447, 39K)

I usually play with my friend, haven't played waw often, we play bo2 zombies more often.

BO2 zombies was better than WaW, but I didn't like most of the maps. I only liked that one in the skyscraper (I think it was i a DLC, but I'm not sure).
>I usually play with my friend
Playing with a friend must be a blast, I hope you'll have fun.

Attached: soundofhopelessness.png (643x900, 869K)

It is a blast, we don't know what the fuck we are doing (as we don't play zombies much) so it's really fun.
Mob of the Dead is the best map in bo2, so we play almost that all the time

bumplng again

Attached: qe.png (560x782, 985K)

>thought this will have faded away by today

if you fucking thought so why'd you make a thread dumbass

Feeling a little bit more motivated today.

My day was good
I heard a thot got beheaded

Posting cuz proper thread idea. Im in sweden visiting my cousin and her family. Im hearing all kinds of sweden YES stories from her husband Kevin. Shits fucked here lol. A pop song was banned for 3 months just now because people thought it had some hidden message about killing gay people. Ppl are paranoidly afraid of any intolerance over here. Otherwise really nice to visit here. Helped to build a new sauna here. Got the foundations done and now we are grilling. Tomorrow im heading back home to Finland. Hope you guys are having a good time too

Kek, atleast you're not as fucked as sweden. Have to visit Finland sometime surely, haven't been there in a while.

t. eestibro

bumpercar oregano

Attached: qqeqe.png (640x640, 405K)

last bumping

Attached: 1556446727616.png (332x332, 141K)