Honest question: what's so difficult about having sex? Everybody before you has had it...

Honest question: what's so difficult about having sex? Everybody before you has had it, yet you close yourself in your bedroom and cry cause "oooh ill never have sex".
Just be yourself bro, you'll find love too

Attached: 1557948364734.jpg (800x448, 54K)

>Become part of the problem
That is seriously the dumbest idea anyone could possibly come up with.

Attached: 1561472718836.jpg (1200x911, 199K)

Robots can use Grindr to have sex

I am a loner guy who doesnt have any friends. Women for some reason tend to be creeped out by guys like me

It's because they are so fixated on the negative aspects, I was always depressed thinking nobody liked me and always kept my head down. However I started watching the people around me and noticed a lot of women smile at me and I'm sure some of them are checking me out. Today I walk past this big girl and smiled at her, she seemed nervous but happy but it was only a brief moment. I never grew up around females so I never learned how to properly talk to them.

I'm saving myself until marriage

>what's so difficult about having sex?
some people just have more difficult time with social skills than normals and neurotypicals. it's a talent not everyone can handle.
>Everybody before you has had it,
bloodlines and lineages end eventually
>Just be yourself bro, you'll find love too
question: does the 'be yourself' advice apply to paedophiles and serial killers.

>how do I text
>how do I emulate human emotions
>how do I emulate human interaction
>how do I initiate courting
>text successful, date acquired, possibility of mating non-zero
>is my hygiene of sufficient grade or should I shower a third time
>do my facial expressions appear normal
>how do I emulate facial expressions
>what facial expressions should I emulate to increase mating probability
>body language failed to load
>how do I emulate normal human movements
>how do I emulate normal human vocal tones
>date begins, human interaction emulation initiated
>how do I control tachycardia
>date progressing, mating success increasing
>invitation to mate's nest received, how do I proceed
>what are the chances of STD transmission, considering latex barrier
>what are the chances of comparison to previous mates
>do I smell
>will I be able to endure my mate's smell
>will I be able to stomach the sight of the female genitals
>will I be able to perform
>if I am able to perform, will I be able to perform for longer than a minute
>will I be able to satisfy
>what are the risks for STDs again
>how do I stop tachycardia, procedures are inefficient
>mating activity initiated
>how do I open bra
>how do I utilize upper gastrointestinal tract to exchange saliva
>how do I utilize tongue
>how do I do human body language again
>how do I apply latex barrier
>erasing disgust at mate's smell and genitals
>penetration initiated
>???
>how do I not show post-coital disgust
>how I proceed
No thank you, too much of a bother

>Implying it's social skills vs looks/height

My social skills are fine. Women are just far, far shallower than they pretend men are.

its hard for us to look another person in the eyes, we cant do the sex. its too personal and naked. we're afraid

I'm too shy to talk to people.
>ib4 alcohol
Doesn't help at all.
>Just be yourself bro, you'll find love too
That's the worst advice. I'm already being myself, which is a shut-in who doesn't interact with people.

If your social skills are fine then you should have no trouble getting girls if you tried.

See
I am 5'7" balding uggo with the frame of a decrepid old woman. I never stood a chance.

5'7" is literal chad height. Hit the gym.

Oh, I see. You are a retard. Sorry for taking you seriously.

>Hit the gym
At least you are good at pissing people off fucktard, I will give you that. I have been living weights and running cardio for years, but it's been a waste. My trainer told me as much my first day when he took his pinky/thumb and easily wrapped them around my wrist, telling me "The fact that I can do this means your skeletal structure is too small to support any significant muscle mass. Any gains you make will be minimal".

Finally:
>Social skills are all that matters
>Hit the gym
Pick one you retarded piece of shit.

Women would rather be with the 5'7 guy who makes everybody laugh than the 6' guy who stutters and says awkward shit

and you autists have the audacity to call anyone else npc's lmao

But I'm a volcel, mate. I don't want to raise a bunch of destruction flags just for the sake of poking my pee-pee into someone's smelly slimy hole.

>you'll find love too
I highly doubt that.

First of all:. That's pretty much 100% false. See any study done on women's height preferences.

Second of all:. What's your fucking point? That men now have to be literal comedians to have a chance? That I have to have a wit sharper than the knife Brandon used in order to have a "good personality"?

Fuck off and die already. Not everyone has what it takes to be the star at the local comedy club. You are simply trading one set of impossible standards for another.

>study done on women's height preferences
Are you illiterate? Read my post again
>What's your fucking point?
That if you have a good personality and attract a lot of positive attention from people then women will naturally be attracted to you. If you're charming enough you can overcome a lack of good looks.

Face it mate, you pretend to know so much about women but you are utterly clueless. You don't even seem like you talk to women at all.

I've been offered it, only by loose woman though.
I want love not just sex, I can't even get hard if i don't like the woman, and I hate 99% of them.

>You are utterly clueless

Holy fucking shit the irony is palpable. At this point you've gone so far below retard that I don't think a word exists to detail your level of stupidity.
>You are illiterate
Read what I wrote again shitstain. Then unironically GTFO and leave us alone.

Truth hurts eh?
Originl