A lot of you guys seem to go on about your depraved sexual fetishes and fantasies, but to any of you guys can nice...

A lot of you guys seem to go on about your depraved sexual fetishes and fantasies, but to any of you guys can nice, comfy romantic fantasies? I like the idea of having a female best friend and falling in love with her. I like the idea of falling asleep next to a girl I love; drifting away peacefully in her arms.

Attached: tfw_no_gf.png (1221x527, 384K)

People like this are very rare here, but I'm one of them. However, my romantic fantasies are with other men

Cuddling is my fantasy

Attached: 1563026267318.jpg (972x972, 120K)

Mood my man.

I spend more time daydreaming about cuddling with my gf on the couch or maybe in a tent during a hike than about having sex.

I would like nothing more than to live out my cute, mushy fantasies.

agreed tbf I like women but could never see myself having sex with them. I'd much rather cuddle and do fun things together

>but to any of you guys can nice, comfy romantic fantasies?
Yes. That's why I'm never gonna get a gf.

I just want to hang out with another human being. I want to enjoy their company. My friends all vanished when we became adults I yearn for love, companionship, human connection, anything.

I love everyone but there isn't any one who loves me.

Attached: 1428982904051.png (359x363, 142K)

Yeah I had the exact same one about cuddling up in a tent before.

The dream for me would be us being able to be near each other doing our own thing, neither of us feeling pressured to break up any awkward silences or anything. Just being entirely comfortable with each other's presence and having that be enough. Of course that's not all I want to do, but there just seem something nice about being that content with someone else.

if the only thing someone would think about is how to fuck then might as well not look for long-term unless both people are of similar stance.
In it's own way cuddling can feel very nice.

Romantic fantasy? Nothing comes to mind when I think about that. To tell you the truth, I dont even know what that would entail, I've never experience romance and I dont like romance movies much. I would like a woman who adds something to my life instead of just being a drain in exchange for sex.

Attached: guts_playlist_guts-660.jpg (672x672, 322K)

Having nice, comfy romantic fantasies IS the most depraved sexual fetish. Thanks, user, you won internet today

This is why you fucking faggots are all forever alone. You are pathetic little bitchboys while women want REAL MEN. Enjoy our sloppy seconds losers. Lol, as if you can even get that.

I fucking love hugs and clean snuggling. Does that count?

I would also want to have sex though. It's just that I don't think that it's in sex that most of the value of a relationship is.

I also have one about bathing in a remote mountain lake :3

It's ok I've accepted that I'm somehow "off" for most people. ;-;

I used to, and then the reality that talks about hit me, and I became empty.

This is a weirdly specific niche and idk how to describe this well, but I like the idea of being in a kind of "boys vs girls" atmosphere (which I guess harkens back to my childhood when you'd have that kind of "no girls allowed" mindset) and falling in love with a girl on the "opposite side", for lack of a better term. Idk how to describe this without an example, so the other day I had this weird daydream of me being a boy scout and my best friend being a girl scout dressed up in a tacky, stereotypical outfit, and yeah we sleep together and have some banter while we do it. Idk what the Freudian explanation for this is, I guess that idea just sort of appeals to me for some reason.

I want to cuddle with someone and talk with them about meaningless things aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: 1497202241992.jpg (1007x742, 126K)

you can like both buddy, at different times. sometimes what you say is nice, other times you want to bang them up the shitter, it'd get old too fast if you wanted to do just the same thing every single time for the rest of your life

I guess, I just like the idea of "hey I can spend the rest of my life with my best friend"

I do a lot of autistic daydreaming. One in particular involves a fantasy scenario with me and a cute kobold. She is hesitant and lacks confident in herself, but after some time working together she finds her footing and begins to open up. Then we grow feelings for each other, culminating weeks of uncertainty in an emotional evening. We share a nervous kiss by a campfire and then snuggle under the stars and I can hear her small heart and throaty purrs as we drift off together.

Attached: uwu.jpg (225x225, 12K)