Official Laugh at Normalfags/Reddit Thread

AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH NOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOO AHAHAHAHHA AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA PLEASE NO STOP HAHAHAAHAHAHA NO MORE

IMAGINE UNIRONICALLY THINKING SOME STUPID ROAST E-HOLE DIDNT ASK FOR THIS WHEN SHE RODE THE COCK COASTER
IMAGINE WOMEN THINKING THEY CAN USE MEN AS FINANCIAL AND EMOTIONAL RESOURCES AND THEN HAVE AUDACITY TO GET UPSET WHEN SOME BETA FINALLY SNAPS

Attached: wewwewewewewew.png (422x327, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SEllHMWkXEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

think of all the juul pods she bought with her orbiter money

gg no reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeehhahhahahahooooo

I'm sooooooooo glad this whore is dead

even as "bait", you are messed up. in fact you are the worst one, since you believe that you are not doing wrong.

RIP Bianca

Surely there are no normalfags that actually care right?

Don't cut yourself on that edge, boys.

Attached: 544.png (373x327, 220K)

cringe and orbiter pilled

never orbited/discord anyone on Jow Forums. i keep my orbiting strictly IRL and blog about it here

You're next thot

Just some greedy e-whores and trannys that lurk here. They'll be gone soon

>play stupid games
>win stupid prizes
>Im the bad one for pointing this out

Reality is harsh, no amount of humanism, moralizing or pathetic egalitarian pandering will make make my argument any more wrong. If you use people with no remorse, its only a matter of time until you cross the line with someone.

Attached: 1562184499325.png (818x461, 198K)

Fuck roasties. Stay off my board, stupid femoids.

can anyone tell me who this is and what happened?

Full story link pliz origeonoli

lmao it would be a lot more funny if the "dude" that necked her was at least hurt by this chick in any way, but naaaah lmao just some jealous virgin mad because after years of orbiting he can't get the pussy...so sad. At least make some advances on the bitch LMFAOOOOOOOOOO nah dude just stab her even though you never made a move...and the saddest part is...THE FAGGOT WAS CRYING AS HE WAS MURDERING HER AHAHAHAH THE FUCK? DUDE COULDNT EVEN FINISH THE DECAP! AND IF THATS NOT FUNNY ENOUGH HE STARTED APOLOGIZING ON INSTAGRAM AND SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHA BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER OHNONONONO HE TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF AFTER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH AND THE BEST PART OH SHIT OH IM RUNNING OUT OF BREATH MY NIGGA COULDNT EVEN FUCKING KILL HIMSELF RIGHT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO DUDE'S GONNA WAKE UP IN A MAXIMUM SECURITY PEN AND HE'S GONNA BE THE BITCH OF THE BLACK PANTHER CELL BLOCK LOL DUDE HOW FUCKING SAD IS THAT ALL BECAUSE HE COULDNT GET LAID WITH THIS ONE (1) BITCH...DUDE COULD HAVE TOLD HER TO FUCK OFF, STARTED LIFTING, GONE TO A BAR AND FUCKED SOME WHORE BY THE END OF THE MONTH BUT NAH DUDE FUCK IT LET ME JUST THROW MY LIFE AWAY FOR SOME UNDERAGE POON AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA DAMN YOU NIGGAS ARE FUCKING SAD!

>lmao it would be a lot more funny if the "dude" that necked her was at least hurt by this chick in any way, but naaaah lmao just some jealous virgin mad because after years of orbiting he can't get the pussy

Thats even more based. Doing a number for his bros

This actually happened? Sauce?

>roastie discord/instagram e-whore uses acres of beta orbiters for her own emotional and financial support
>Openly brags about it
>puts them down constantly
>one of them has enough of it, kills her then tries to an hero

who is this and why should i care?
oregano morigano

So, beta orbiter thinks he is special and dates woman from pic. Woman from pic kicks him out of her life and tells him some savage remarks about his own worthlessness to her. Beta orbiter gets mad, tracks her down, kills her and posts the pictures on instagram and in a discord server. Geez.

I thought op's post was edgy but this is getting to an all other level.

NOOOOOOOOOO FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

WHO AM I SUPPOSED TO SEND MONEY TO AND ORBIT NOW

Attached: thot patrol.png (720x609, 589K)

I think he was more mad that she had sex with 6 other guys and she couldn't even bother to remember his name until he started stalking her.

Literally who? Fuck zoomers and their e-celebrity shit.

>play Russian roulette for years
>OMG they're DEAD
lmao @sympathyfags

>i orbit irl
>shamelessly admitting blogposting on an anonymous white supremacist shoe cobbling forum

What makes you think you are any different than the killer himself? A self admitted orbiter is always one heartbreak away from going postal

Attached: 1527560649346.jpg (684x546, 76K)

Men have been killing women for doing shady things since the beginning of time and also women kill men for doing shady things too. It isn't that this happened that surprises me, it's that our culture has become so narcissistic that it even wants you to pay attention to it when it murders someone. That's what is weird to me, that you want attention so bad, that you'll even show that you're a murderer for it.

Is there more this chat log. Want to see their cries

please show more of these

so how much money did she make from her orbiters anyways? did she have a patreon or some funding page?

Bitch lived like a whore and died like a whore.

wait till you see th-
OH NONONONO UHUHUHU aaaaaAAAAAA-
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHH LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER HEEEEEAD
LOOK AT HER LIPS!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1517542505996.jpg (258x245, 23K)

hahaha stupid roastie, all this white knights crying kek who gives a shit about some random e-thot

Attached: kek.jpg (398x376, 37K)

>one cunt gets rekt
>another gets prison
based let the incels and thots take each other out

orbiters BTFO holy fucking based

did she get raped too?

oh man better lock me up then just in case.

Incredibly based and incredibly refilled . Fuck femoids.

This is fucked up guys. I am literally shaking and dry heaving. We need moderation like Reddit has.

>THE FAGGOT WAS CRYING AS HE WAS MURDERING HER

Attached: Kermit1.png (756x567, 439K)

/trash/ now has a thread for thots to talk and make orbitor friends.

holy fucking shit you cucks and whores all deserve the rope.

I hope the delphine cunt is next

is there a video too?

theres a video? link??

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhaahahahhHHHHHHHHHHHHH shame faaaaggot

Fact: Gamers are the most powerful race in the world

Attached: gamer.png (591x278, 40K)

just pictures I think the guy was a faggot who couldn't even go trough with the beheading

did this get posted on here live or on /b/?

LMAO
*dabs outta here*

this desu, both of the people involved are results of our fucked society. only extreme shit like this will make anything change. but i doubt it will be a change that's good for men, twitter is already on meltdown

EVERY SINGLE BETA and ORBITER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS.

>b-but I would never do this!
>Me giving her unnatural and unwarranted attention constantly has absolutely no consequences

When you worship these fucking WHORES, you inflate their ego so much that the constant and immediate gratification they get from their entourage no longer becomes enough; They resort to more radical, more degrading forms of obtaining attention. Its like a drug, betas are the drug dealers.
>Oh no, my e-roast got into a sticky situation!
>how could this have happened to her!
>It couldnt be me kissing her fucking ASS 24/7, condoning any and all behavior from her, even letting her walk all over me!

Take a note, faggots. EXCLUSION and SHAMING are important social and cultural tools to shutdown shitty antisocial and sociopathic behavior. Because you have no standards and you are willing to let these women do and say literally anything without any shaming or ostracizing, you send these stupid whores down the path of no return.

Attached: 1479842029270.png (807x935, 208K)

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=SEllHMWkXEU

this
beta orbiters shoot yourselves in the head please
or actually man the fuck up holy shit

I want the fucking video grrrr

dont really give a shit or have any sympathies to offer.

Beta orbiters are fucking losers who should be ashamed of themselves

but women taking advantage of said losers are also cunts who shouldn't be surprised when said losers overcommit to them and murder them

tbf, if i was a girl, i would be siphoning cash from losers on the internet though but I would be the smart kind and not reveal my identity/location to these losers

Attached: 1557183962901.gif (320x240, 1.82M)

dude you just posted some cringe lmao

Attached: clicky uh snap uh.png (1080x1061, 1.03M)

>Take a note, faggots. EXCLUSION and SHAMING are important social and cultural tools to shutdown shitty antisocial and sociopathic behavior.
>but I am also an antisocial sociopath because I was shamed and excluded all my life

Pick one

This is the funniest thing to happen to this board in a long time. The fact that the are so many faggots crying and getting triggered over it only shows how irredemably shit this site has become.
>being killed by an emo faggot in 2019
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1560576919352.jpg (720x461, 47K)

The thread Jow Forums needed
S

IMAGINE BEING SUCH A KEK AND ORBITTING FAGGOT THAT YOU STILL ORBIT THE THOT EVEN THOUGH SHES DEAD
YOUR NOT GETTING ANY GOOD BOY POINTS FOR THAT POST AND YOU STILL POSTED IT

AHJAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHJAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHJAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHJAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHJAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHJAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1512604552672.png (309x549, 51K)

DOWNVOTE THIS GUYS DOWNVOTE ALSO REPORT SO WE CAN GET THIS SUBREDDIT BANNED GRRRR IM SO FUCKING TRIGGERED RN

Attached: 7c6xg44li9921.jpg (500x471, 30K)

if anything, it's a warning tale for psycho grills that collect orbiters.

if you manipulate loners for emotional and financial gain, this can happen to you.
loners with mental issues will always cling or orbit any woman that gives them the tiniest amount of attention. if you simply fish as many orbiters as you can, in some sort of sick game, don't be surprised you poke a grenade instead of a balloon

uuooheeheehee, dummy roastie did an oopsieehehehehehe, ooohoohooo, thought she was going to have some kinky """"""""""FUN""""""" AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! YOU DUMB ROASTBAHAHAHAHAHAH IT WAS A TRAP! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA NOW YOU'RE DEAD! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Attached: 325346536235234.jpg (499x489, 102K)

this one got me, a hearty kek

>tries to kill self
>faggots try to sentence you to death
>tfw you get rewarded for killing someone

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (1014x614, 182K)

don't forget the murdererer was a incredibly huge faggot too.

Attached: 05516FBE-6A9C-451D-8276-1330B71E2EA6.jpg (1014x1783, 367K)

>FUCK WOMEN
>WE DON'T CARE ABOUT WOMEN
>THEY DESERVE NOTHING
>continual posts about some cunt getting murdered
i've never seen any level of cope like this. lmao how are you niggers still orbiting a fucking corpse?

Attached: 1539301912941.jpg (454x526, 48K)

like an incredibly huge faggot

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHHHHAHAHAHHA AHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Attached: 1563198605940.png (604x630, 411K)

>he was insane
insanity plea
boom
no death penalty

whoops forgot the image 2/3

Attached: FB787F61-3DA5-4BF6-9878-5BB9E4A2BB81.jpg (615x1065, 248K)

OH NONONO LOOK AT THIS DUDEEE
LOOK AT HIS NEECK

Attached: 1563205134989.png (604x630, 533K)

3/3
like imagine getting killed by some attention seeking faggot

Attached: 57BC4951-F723-4723-9370-8BDBC61AA8B1.jpg (590x941, 215K)

Objectively and talking about laws, they can't do that to him. Lots of people have done worse and they just got jail's for years. Based Brandon is just gonna be comfy in jail. Other inmates not even gonna touch him. Simple. Why? Because the law in jail is only against pedos, rapists and mostly guys who kill their mothers. Lots of guys there who have killed their wives or gfs. Guy is gonna be comfy there. Free food and free house. Also he'll have lot of time to focus on his himself so when he gets out, he's going to be out for good. Trust me they'll give him like 30-40 years in jail or even less than that.

Can I get the quickest of rundowns on this?

oh no no no NO NO NO !!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHA!!! OH LAWD!! THIS E WHORE GONE PAID THE TOLL!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHA

Attached: 1345208630717.jpg (210x251, 19K)

>Because the law in jail is only against pedos, rapists and mostly guys who kill their mothers.
t. turbonigger that's never been to prison

lol go kill someone's daughter senpai. i'm sure you'll be welcome into federal prison with open arms.

Real shit nigga, very good post.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x129, 808K)

This is all very emotional.

Kids these days eh.

>inversion of normal, natural behavior and condoning wrong behavior lead to the death of a dumb roastie
>no u

Cope harder Twitter nigger

>the hair length, color is the same as hers at the moment
>the eye liner is what she usually puts on
Why am I eye rolling so fucking hard at this? I hate you fucking pathetic faggots.

He won't be precisely welcome like that in jail but I'm sure they won't give a fuck about what he did. What he did is nothing compared to what other guys have done. Lmao you think he's Ted Bundy or what? Inmates won't give a fuck about some discord niggers.

how the fuck didn't he die from this?

go blow up a frog with a firecracker you degenerate fucking canker sore of a human being.

this is fucking metal

topkek i love seeing this roastie's beta orbiters cry on here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

REDDITORS ARE SEETHING

HAHAH
AHAHA
AHHAAHHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH OOOH NO ROASTIE KILLED BY HER OWN ORBITER
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
A ROASTIE
KILLED BY HER OWN FUCKING ORBITER HAAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

>mfw thot gets patrolled

Attached: 1268711830377.jpg (218x251, 16K)

Even in death she's manipulating the beta orbiters of the world.

based

orginixaix

Attached: s5yl6pwqsjx21.jpg (640x667, 34K)

>more reddit tourists going to be filtered because the roastie whore got merced
>lead on hundreds of people
>one of them happens to be a psychopath
what no way!

>jail
no, he's going to federal pen
>I'm sure they won't give a fuck about what he did.
lmao keep telling yourself that. you haven't been to prison, i have. there's objectively nothing better to do.
>Inmates won't give a fuck about some discord niggers.
>handful of hardened convicts with children
>hear about some incel orbiter that killed someone's daughter and ran after trying to take his own life
>expecting these people to let it slide
lol cope

Attached: 1537890645905.gif (280x269, 634K)

Nothing will happen, and you got pinched for being a massive fag.

Is there a site or thread or something with a compilation of all the pictures and chat logs?

The pol thread just got deleted.

It's true. Even as a man I've experienced it because, I have some sympathy for these dregs of society. I understand where they're coming from in some ways because I was the bullied kid in school. I only escaped my tormentors because we moved to a new city right as I began high school and was able to thankfully have a normal high school experience in my new city.
However, despite my sympathy, I recognize how broken and pathetic these people are.
I've been kind to them, only to see them try and latch on to me as their best friend and demand my attention.
I've tried to treat them with respect and encourage them to do better for themselves. But they ended up idolizing me and later hating me because I didn't kiss their ass or bow to their emotional manipulation.
They're sad, sad people, I genuinely feel for them, but I've also learned that you kindly keep them at arms length.

I'm not sticking up for the ethot either. Whore basically asked for it. But I do understand how shitty these guys can be.

So uh he didn't even have some fun with her? that's what's truly beta

Attached: 1546799429405.jpg (1024x679, 415K)

so he picker her up - spend all night driving around with her in his car - fucked her (she would do anything to get away) - before killing her anyways at 7oclock in the morning.

Imagine all the wonderful things they could have spoken about and how terrifying it must have been for her - especially considering she did actually die. You don't die instantly with her wounds, seen some beheading videos and it's always fucking horrific.

play with fire get burnt.

Attached: girly.png (607x420, 408K)

Yeah, women were right all along in avoiding incels entirely. They don't deserve any love or attention.