Aistie, why are you so evil all the time?

Aistie, why are you so evil all the time?

Attached: 1563116786680.png (500x775, 602K)

because its fun,
being nice sucks niggerdick

Aiste attempts to doxx others just out of spite. She's evil.

Attached: 1563116729235.png (500x775, 625K)

>Kikeguard trying to push a tranny psyop

Reminder Aiste is a tranny psyop trying to placate xitself as me

prob because she got doxxed way back herself. so she had to join them

Are you also schizo lmao?

What? She was doxxed?

Attached: 1563008599265 (2).png (500x775, 489K)

>trying to find any logic behind female behavior
I thought you knew. She just has an innate desire to cheat, lie and destroy. She compensates for her lack of intelligence by being very cunning. I've noticed that long ago.

You're an orbiter too? Why am I not suprised?

Women are absolutely vile creatures. Aiste is a devil.

I hope she gets doxxed and her throat slit.

An innocent girl just got murdered because of a person that shares your twisted psychopathic worldview. And of course you think she deserves it, because??? She got a lot of attention and sex or something?? I know nothing will change your mind, but I just wanted to tell you that you are indeed absolute trash. Worse than I'll ever be. Just go take out your frustration by punching a wall or something, or better yet, kill yourself and make Brazil a little better for everyone. You wouldn't dare touch me in real life, faggot. The law is on my side.

Attached: Insomnie.png (600x600, 321K)

FUCK THIS BIANCA WHORE BITCH DESERVED IT DESU

Attached: adolf-hitler (2).jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Explain to me exactly why she deserved it, edgelord. So far I'll I've seen is just that she shouldn't have trusted him. Which is true. Men shouldn't be trusted at all. But that just makes them the trash, not her. You're just victim blaming.

Attached: 11.png (600x600, 324K)

Is this the lithuanian schizo girl?

She was just an attention whoring roastie slut who got exactly what she deserved. All egirls must suffer.

Attached: 1524907954675.png (894x894, 1.72M)

Hope Aiste is next. Aiste is a complete whore.

read the logs. she was a manipulative psychopath, pretty much just like you, so you don't even realize how evil she was. you both are cut from the same cloth, like most women actually.

Aiste will you be my friend? It's hard to find other girls on here.

i had alot of respect for you aiste
i wish i could say i still did but all these threads and shit i keep hearing about makes me wonder if you deserve any of it

I don't hate women as much as you think, Aiste. I feel bad for women, the only thing I agree is feminity, but I don't think women should be murdered.

But on the other hand, when it happens, I'm not very mad about it lmao.

Still, you're more evil than any of us. We're just cheering something that happened, but none of us are cunning, evil, lying and cheating like you are, and besides, you try to doxx people.

Attached: 1563116693876.png (500x775, 571K)

The only thing I hate is femininity*

This is really not the best place for you to find friends. I won't be hanging around much anyway.
Until one day one of you cowards goes and actually does it. Like what just happened. Remember, it's the thought that counts. And I've never actually doxxed anyone.

Attached: Jeunette.png (600x600, 215K)

Also, a reminder that every time you complain about these e-girls, you're just admitting that you constantly get outsmarted and manipulated by the supposedly intellectually inferior gender.

Attached: Majeste.png (600x600, 137K)

i want to be a girl why i would bitch about e girls?

How's it going Kierk?

>It's the thought that counts
Then you're guilty of trying to doxx people, you snake.

no response after you said that

>How's it going Kierk?
I'm going to talk to my dad about some important matters. I'm actually content but I have this strange depression behind me....

I'm going to write more of my book and watch Stardust Memories by Woody Allen. Ive found out that Woody Allen's movies are better than I remember them, some of which are complete masterpieces.

I've also seen again that my mother is a crazy whore who deserves death immediately. She's absolutely insane and not in a good, compassionate way. She's an awful terrible person who deserves to be beaten unironically. If I were dad, I'd sure as hell beat her.

Attached: 1563124434412.jpg (640x640, 51K)

important matters? Seems serious shit. Hope everything works out.

Did Aiste got more info on you or what? From the last time we talked.

Attached: 6F6ECC15-6DE1-4943-B4DA-918A8212B585.gif (374x586, 1.11M)

>From the last time we talked.
You told me she found out who I was and there was a Hitman coming to get me, but I've checked the archives and found nothing.

Attached: download (5).jpg (260x194, 7K)

That was me being an asshole, i was just joking. She just knew how to get your name from the college you go to and i think the community were you live and some other small stuff, but i do not think she knows your name or any other important thing.

That's because he's not your friend, just someone who wants to hang around attention whores, create drama and feel important. He'll jump from Gunjy, to me, to you, to Saki etc. Wherever anything is happening.

Attached: Confort.png (600x600, 103K)

You gave me a big fucking scare there, not gonna lie.

Shut up, snake. You haven't answered so shut up, you filth.

Attached: 1563077917373.jpg (680x798, 97K)

That's not true at all. I only post on your threads and Kierk threads with my vv, i have no interaction with any other namefag/avatarfag or Gunjy at all. You're delusional.

>You gave me a big fucking scare there, not gonna lie.
Why? That's just stupid, she lives 10000+ miles away, she can't do anything.

Attached: 1521842182947.jpg (500x489, 94K)

You might not realize that now, but I've been the most honest person to you here. I'm your only true friend on this wretched board.

Attached: Søvnløs Natt.png (600x600, 176K)

You two should have sex together. That would be wonderful.

Attached: David and Caspar.jpg (443x685, 37K)

Wasn't Aiste going to leave so Saki could come back? Why is she still here?

Saki actually posted today already. I just got a bit too into this argument, that's all. I won't make any threads of my own.

Attached: Joie.png (600x600, 346K)

You're evil. Fuck off.

That isn't a defense, Aiste. You're still an evil bitch.

I could respect you if you acted like a man, though. I have a deep respect for women who decide to act like real humans.

Attached: 1562193415716.jpg (640x360, 215K)

And how am I supposed to act like one? Also, do you see no issue with unironically calling me not a real human?

Attached: Nawamār.png (600x600, 351K)

kill yourself you worthless spic
>calls xitself Insomnie as a reference to me

>calls itself 11 in reference to me

>calls itself Jeunette in reference to me

>calls itself majeste in reference to me

this faggot calls himself VV in reference to the people that refer to me as V from DMCV or V for Vendetta

>this worthless spic uses the color green in reference to my Kek alias while trying to placate itself as me

Itt: A spic trying to posit itself as me trying to push a tranny as a tranny tries to posit itself as me as a spic tries to push himself as me

All these people are worthless and pathetic

>they enjoy watching you suffer.
Fantastic projection, roastie. He has a shitposting addiction which is a rather different thing from "starved for affection" plus you can tell he has put work and effort into his book, he just wants some feedback is all. And to shitpost.

Stop trying to further manipulate your "friend" and go get your throat slit you fucking trash. Also stop lying about never having doxxed anyone. Pierre-Marc.

You should heed Kashiis warnings and avoid the snake entirely until she focuses on her new victim, she's 1000x more manipulative than gunjy. She is quite similar to him when you think about it.

>And how am I supposed to act like one?
Be a tomboy, don't lie, don't cheat people, don't be cunning, don't be treacherous and lecherous, and most of all, have character. Dress more manly rather than too femininely and be your own person.

If you do all of these, I automatically respect you more than 99% of men. I would even applaud you for being this much of a good human being.

Attached: Albert_Lynch_-_Jeanne_d'Arc (1).jpg (770x1062, 1.07M)

So, you're still here. Just sort of in hiding. If you had actually left you wouldn't even have known this thread existed

The main defect of the feminine character is precisely this, the lack of honesty. NEVER lie. NEVER cheat people. It's WRONG. This is what women have trouble understanding.

Also, don't delete your posts when you get BTFO, snake.

Based.

Attached: 1-joan-of-arc-john-everett-millais.jpg (684x900, 75K)

Great, now you've summoned that Discord rat to this thread. Prepare to see a "random" Aquaposter defending Gunjy for some reason while claiming to have no relation to him.
The rest of this post is just nonsense.
>Be a tomboy
Fuck off. It's just another fetish for you.
>don't lie, don't cheat people, don't be cunning, don't be treacherous and lecherous
Plenty of men do that. Why do you even assume these are feminine traits? Just look at Gunjy.
>have character
Cope. Just because women don't care to reveal anything to you, doesn't mean they don't have character. Maybe you're just of no interest to them.
>Dress more manly rather than too femininely
I dress however I want. It's mostly plain black/grey, but I'm not afraid of a pink dress just because it's "girly" or anything. I really don't care.
>be your own person
I am. That's why I don't care what you think I should be like.
I decided I just don't want to be murdered by some crazy discordfag.
Absolute cringe. Stop pretending that men are so virtuous. You literally have zero basis to claim any of this except wishful thinking. It justifies being pathetic yourself. I for one, wish you were more feminine. More kind, caring and understanding. Those are of course feminine traits because I say so. And I didn't delete anything, the jannies are onto me.

Attached: Trondheimsfjorden.jpg (1000x589, 166K)

>Plenty of men do that.
Women do it the most. It doesn't justify you being machiavellian, you bitch.

>Cope. Just because women don't care to reveal anything to you, doesn't mean they don't have character.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1444383499500.gif (500x290, 491K)

>Women do it the most
Source: a Jow Forums infograph jpeg and my mom lied to me once.

>no arguments, the post
I thought you liked me, Kierk. Doesn't that mean I have plenty of character?

Attached: _ANT8397.jpg (980x551, 151K)

You guys would make a cute couple I don't know why it hasn't happened yet. It's like two old people bickering

>You guys would make a cute couple I don't know why it hasn't happened yet.
Yeah, I bet she's pretty cute.

I'm watching a Kike Allen movie right now and so I might take some time to answer. His films are great.

Attached: cover-1.jpg (1000x744, 85K)

You are indeed starved for affection. It's almost sad. Find yourself a nice Brazilian girl and maybe you'll stop being such an incel.

Attached: Cyan.png (600x600, 107K)

>the lack of honesty. NEVER lie. NEVER cheat people.
I gave the snake so much shit for this back then. BE HONEST YOU WORTHLESS SCHITZO WHORE. She never listened. Even today she can't help but lie through her teeth all day. The concept and importance of honesty is so foreign to her she doesn't seem to grasp why Kashii exposed and warns others about her. So she has to come up with dumb schizo theories such as him doing it to save his "manhood" or some dumb shit like that is what she says

Just think about it for a moment my dude. She lied about her gender for 5 months until the chink exposed her. FIVE MONTHS. Catfished a neet. Faked her suicide many times. Conned gunjy himself (thanks for the vocaroos lmao). Lied about leaving for attention. Scared the shit out of Saki because she demanded honesty while having done all of the above. How can you be such a trashy person?

Are you all retarded? Aiste is a guy

Maybe. I'm starting to have second thoughts about that. I mean isn't it a but suspicious how subtle yet obvious she/he has been about it? I'm still perplexed by it, why would anyone larp for this long? I want to understand.

And who the hell are you? And I won't consider Gunjy conned until I know his identity. Which will never happen.
user! Don't expose me like that. I had a good con going hahaha.
Yeah. Maybe you should ask me to post my hand instead of coming up with elaborate nonsense theories.
>implying a girl would unironically larp as a tranny
Cringe. And I'm right about Kashii just trying to protect his manhood.

Attached: Kreislauf.png (600x600, 153K)

Weren't you going to CC? when is that happening?

Attached: bed16f93f37c6b4ba8a781125177bf4f.jpg (236x320, 22K)

You're retarded hes a guy and admitted to being a tranny in the past threads

It's not happening. She knows women are trash incapable of honesty, that's why she stays. I'm conflicted about this, I don't want this dangerous predator roamming freely playing with vulnerable people feelings but I don't want it here either. Needs to be put down desu

As long as anons keep giving her attention it won't leave. It's too late now.

Maybe post it with a fucking timestamp then.

No proof it is a she/he yet.

Well, I was there, but it's a rather slow place. Though I still lurk here for Saki's thread.
Based user doesn't think with his dick. I respect people like you more than any kiss-ass orbiter.
Don't let me mold your view on what all women are like, user.
>wanting to see my hairy manhand
Cringe and gay.

Attached: 46.png (600x600, 120K)

>Post my hand
Make sure to do it with a timestamp

When are you going to kill yourself then?

Attached: 049d59dbb2b31685c452270265b511f38e1128f7_hq.jpg (634x922, 106K)

It's not happening either. She's not suicidal, just faking it for attention. Attention is all she wants like a damn vile roastie.

Aiste is lying until she posts an actual timestamp. Look, I did one right now! Took five seconds and almost nothing about me. Why can't she?

Attached: 20190715_161329(1).jpg (1983x2521, 580K)

>I hate fat people
>I hate non-whites
>here's my fat non-white hand lol

If you read this entire thread is obvious she's a female. She's maybe just using other people to keep the tranny/male idea going on for some reason.

I know, i just want to see with what kind of bullshit answer she comes up with this time.

Attached: Johan_Liebert.jpg (213x237, 15K)

But if people have proof that I'm a guy, how will I catfish and manipulate them then?

Just face the truth for once. You have absolutely zero proof I'm a roastie. You only claim so, because you want to attach the most vile, disgusting traits to some female stereotype. Oh no, I can't just be a manipulative, evil person. It HAS to be because I'm a girl and that's my nature or something. You're the dumbest bunch to ever walk this Earth.

Attached: Nuit Apache.png (496x550, 123K)

>You only claim so, because you want to attach the most vile, disgusting traits to some female stereotype
Well then prove us wrong. You act like you care about how women are treated by the people on this website, but you don't do anything to actually to dispute those claims. If you were a man, you could literally just post a timestamp right now and we would be blown out of the fucking water

Jesus christ why are people like you so impossibly stupid. You're posting that character so i fucking bet you think you're some genuis who thinks he can read people. Hes a guy because he's admitted to it several times and because he types like a guy who's never experienced hardship

>implying a girl would unironically larp as a tranny
A paranoid schizo girl whose life got ruined the moment she got the label would. Because you will randomly lash out at others and end up worse than before, that's why you're so afraid of commitment. That plus your vapid personality that is par for the course for girls. Manipulating and leading people on, preying on their insecurities is your best bet, seeing as that cunning beaviour and lack of remorse over harming others are things that come naturally to you because you're a girl.

Based.

> Even today she can't help but lie through her teeth all day. The concept and importance of honesty is so foreign to her she doesn't seem to grasp why Kashii exposed and warns others about her. So she has to come up with dumb schizo theories such as him doing it to save his "manhood" or some dumb shit like that is what she says

Just think about it for a moment my dude. She lied about her gender for 5 months until the chink exposed her. FIVE MONTHS. Catfished a neet. Faked her suicide many times. Conned gunjy himself (thanks for the vocaroos lmao). Lied about leaving for attention. Scared the shit out of Saki because she demanded honesty while having done all of the above
You're right. I remember she made this big fuss and big show when she pretended to leave Jow Forums for good and she was all "woe is me" but all she was doing was for the attention. Also, she never fucking answers the arguments I propose but always has to rely on faulty ad hominem and the like. She doesn't seem to have an inch of even the ability to say "I'm sorry" or "I was wrong." She's a snake. Aiste deserves the death penalty. A complete and total narcissist. Think about it: she literally has made god knows how many new IPs to keep posting and reposting just so she could annoy people and call attention to her avatarfagging. God knows how much time she spent on making these avatars she posts. Even I can't draw that good and she's done it all to get attention here. She's a complete narcissist and psychopathic bitch. A total lunatic.

Attached: Machiavelli.jpg (435x557, 207K)

It's obvious she's a female. She talks like one, lies like one. It's obvious by now.

>preying on their insecurities is your best bet, seeing as that cunning beaviour and lack of remorse over harming others are things that come naturally to you because you're a girl.
Based. Aiste is a cunning, lying snake.

Not him but
>admitted with ZERO proof
lmao right

>who's never experienced hardship
If anything that gives more credence to the idea it's a girl.

You're the dumbest person i know. You all are literally spreading this misinformation and playing yourself. I could do this exact same thing and any reasonably intelligent person could. Your arguments for him being a girl are literally a kafka trap
If he says he is a guy "oh thats what a girl would do"
If he refuses to post his hand "oh only a girl would do that"
He isnt giving you idiots definitive proof because then everyone would leave yoj absolute mongoloid
Hes a guy

> Even today she can't help but lie through her teeth all day. The concept and importance of honesty is so foreign to her she doesn't seem to grasp why Kashii exposed and warns others about her. So she has to come up with dumb schizo theories such as him doing it to save his "manhood" or some dumb shit like that is what she says

>Just think about it for a moment my dude. She lied about her gender for 5 months until the chink exposed her. FIVE MONTHS. Catfished a neet. Faked her suicide many times. Conned gunjy himself (thanks for the vocaroos lmao). Lied about leaving for attention. Scared the shit out of Saki because she demanded honesty while having done all of the above

You're right. I remember she made this big fuss and big show when she pretended to leave Jow Forums for good and she was all "woe is me" but all she was doing was for the attention. Also, she never fucking answers the arguments I propose but always has to rely on faulty ad hominem and the like. She doesn't seem to have an inch of even the ability to say "I'm sorry" or "I was wrong." She's a snake. Aiste deserves the death penalty. A complete and total narcissist. Think about it: she literally has made god knows how many new IPs to keep posting and reposting just so she could annoy people and call attention to her avatarfagging. God knows how much time she spent on making these avatars she posts. Even I can't draw that good and she's done it all to get attention here. She's a complete narcissist and psychopathic bitch. A total and complete lunatic.

Attached: Machiavelli.jpg (435x557, 207K)

Yeah right, because typing in a way proves something. There's only the implications on these threads, but of course there will never be other proof than just "I'm a guy". Anyways, i just like the character i haven't seen the anime or read the manga, so i don't know what you are going on about.

Attached: 59844080_137866617385765_8606288019335103979_n.jpg (447x447, 32K)

Then you're retarded
You're literally banking on the idea that this guy is a girl so your conversations aren't wasted on a guy who was larping. Thats literally the sunk cost fallacy in action. How can you be more pathetic

Attached: 1502472695542.png (495x461, 288K)

You think I wouldn't have proven I'm female by now if I was? Remember, I'm an attention whore. What better way to get attention on this site than being a girl?
>who's never experienced hardship
What? Maybe you're right though. I was born into some wealth. I'm rather sheltered.
>t. women's psychology degrees
Literally the only person in this thread with above average IQ (besides me, of course, haha).

Attached: Godt Valg.png (600x600, 123K)

>absolute mongoloid
hehe I think I know who you are. Are you really that starved for affection? Did her words really get to you? Bros before hoes matey, we want and KNOW what's best for you.

I've literally never spoken to this actual tranny directly. Ive looked at these threads because this faggot spams then with his avatar constantly and its all a bunch of vapid nonsense coming from another loser who browses this place desperately hoping to be entertained because he's bored of how shit this board usually is.

Attached: 1522162218721.jpg (778x675, 71K)

>You think I wouldn't have proven I'm female by now if I was? Remember, I'm an attention whore. What better way to get attention on this site than being a girl?
I take back what I said. You're every bit as dumb as gunjy and you have a terrible memory. The kind of attention you get from orbiters is bottom-barrel isn't it? Being this fucking stupid is further proof you're a girl.

How much is she paying you? I want in for some extra cash too.

Attached: 1561464555950.png (361x339, 106K)

No way a man would defend the female gender this much. Even a tranny wouldn't do that. I've talked to trannies before, and they don't act nor get this madly enraged for talking shit on women. Also, I've also said that I wouldn't mind having a tranny gf and thought they were superior to biological women just to bait Aiste, and she took the bait. She got mad angry and kept defending the female gender even though I had fooled her saying I liked trannies better.

Also, men would argue over women being cunning and lying etc. but women never will because they wouldn't admit to being inferior themselves. It's like asking a nigger about the IQ bell, of course she won't say outright she's inferior to men, so that's why she gets this mad over it yet doesn't address my questions and arguments directly. That's what women do, I've talked to them and I know how they act.

>about the hand pic
She has literally got HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS of new IPs to repost over and over again. Do you really think getting a male hand image is too hard for her? Are you stupid?

Attached: 1d1.jpg (749x424, 62K)

>hurr durr im gonna act like a conspirator
Either you're him which would make sense because ive literally done this exact thing before(acting like a girl and using alts to deny it so people think i am) or you're a literal retard

Attached: 1487112406195.png (1382x1302, 818K)

I honestly don't remember you EVER claiming you were female. Maybe you have, but I sure as hell wasn't paying attention. I don't get why you act like you've purposely manipulated people into thinking you're a girl when you tell them you're a guy the first time they ask

>no man would defend the female gender
You already proved how incredibly stupid you are in the first line. You're typing out these fucking walls of text to convince yourself he's a girl because you've wasted a massive chunk of your time to this guy
You're pathetic

Attached: 1501351819324.jpg (480x360, 36K)

LOOK. The ONLY way you can prove to us that you're a woman is if you post your hand WITH a timestamp AND "Aiste" written. Preferably, you write something like "I'm Aiste and I'm a woman" and you have to do it FAST, not wait for one of your friends or whomever to do it for you. The timestamp has to reflect the EXACT time you post it, you snake.

I've talked to her more than you faggot. It's obvious she's a biological woman, a crazy one at that. I've never seen a crazier person on Jow Forums. Notice how she isn't answering our posts as much right now and how her hand pic hasn't been given so far? Yeah, it's because it's not a fucking man. Also, she's dumb, cunning, lying, has this obsession with cute things (see the pics she posts, I do not know a single male soul that would take so long making cute pics of himself that way, and so many variations, not even a tranny would care that much), writes like a girl, thinks like one etc. etc. Look, she usually takes like, 1 second to reply. Why isn't she replying? And I mean real replies, not just an one-line > ad hominem.

Attached: 1562311786075.jpg (321x306, 18K)

When she first did the Laura thing because one user was messing with her she apparently got the idea that nothing, literally nothing could change anons mind about her(him, back then) being a tranny. So she became overconfident and started acting and saying things only a real girl would, anons wouldn't change their mind right? Well she overplayed her hand and failed miserably, now here she is, being exposed as the filthy lying cunning cheating evil miserable psychopath roastie she is was and will always be.

Sorry for not wanting to believe what everyone tells or claims to be on this board. But again, you did not answer, how much is she paying you for this, i could use the extra cash to buy more booze.

Attached: 1551373796042.png (703x895, 543K)

>ive talked to him more than you faggot
This proves that you're invested and that you have an attachment to this man. You've invested so much time that you dont want it to go to "waste". Again this is literally the sunk cost fallacy

>acting like a girl and using alts to deny it so people think i am
Well, people might not believe that, but I actually never use alts or samefag. I like conversations to flow naturally, to really know what people think of me. Regardless, it's rather pointless to claim or deny for me anything. I've pretty much said everything possible about myself at this point. Anyone I wanted to con has been conned already. It's just funny to see these people come up with such elaborate theories to prove I'm a girl. Rather pathetic. I guess they can thank, Kashii, since I never even planned this far haha. Trust me, I'd be an e-girl, if that was possible.
This is getting just pathetic. Go read a book on how to manipulate and trick people or something hahaha.
And yet I'm still correct. Outside your little circlejerk, no one thinks I'm a girl. the user is right, you're just too insecure about your manhood. Having wasted so much time talking to a guy.

Attached: Petit Agité.png (600x600, 108K)

>oh hurr durr I'll act like im detached and dont care about anyyyyttrhhiiing broooo
Assuming that someone is a guy is the baseline for anyone and everyone. You projected that this poster is girl so that your interactions feel more fulfilling quit being pathetic and accept that this is a male

Yes im aware that you "dont" same fag or use alts but i did and i also know how to do it without alts.
>Make a post that hints at you being a girl
>wait until someone bites and asks if you are a girl
>if they do deny it violently while not actually giving proof
>this leads to them thinking you are one because why would they deny it while not providing proof
This only works on pathetic, desperate faggots like here
Like i said i could literally do this exact thing and people would orbit me but i have no interest in doing that

Attached: 1505500389381.jpg (607x960, 138K)

>It's just funny to see these people come up with such elaborate theories to prove I'm a girl. Rather pathetic. I guess they can thank, Kashii, since I never even planned this far haha. Trust me, I'd be an e-girl, if that was possible.
All talk, no proof.

>hahaha
I see now you're getting nervous and have to resort to laughing.

>This is getting just pathetic. Go read a book on how to manipulate and trick people or something hahaha.

This is just what I expected. I had said

>Why isn't she replying? And I mean real replies, not just an one-line > ad hominem.

Yeah, so why has your answer been just one line, and with a little miserable laugh at the end of that too? You have not answered A SINGLE one of my arguments, none. You can't find any arguments against them. I get your strategies, it's just denying, denying, denying. You will never go beyond that.

And where are the hand pics, huh, Aiste? It's easy for you to get a hand pic for a man without a timestamp. You have gotten hundreds upon hundreds of new IPs. That's piss easy. I'll predict your next move, you'll just deny, deny, deny, deny, or use an one-line adhominem. Wanna bet?

Aiste woman confirmed.

Attached: 1539283977878.jpg (407x610, 90K)

>petit agite
means "a little agitated" in french. It's clear you're a woman Aiste. You choose the pics you so meticulously put minute attention in creating that best suit your emotions while posting. No wonder you posted "I'm a little agitated/worried", of course, they found out you're not who you used to say you were.

This is a samefag.

>Like i said i could literally do this exact thing and people would orbit me but i have no interest in doing that
nobody said anything about orbiting.

Attached: 1562107927093 (1).png (2439x1084, 720K)

You're perhaps the most intelligent person here then. But in my defense, I didn't really bait anyone haha. Kashii kind of came up with it on his own. I don't know, maybe I'm just so great, I can implant ideas into people's minds subconsciously haha. At the end of the day, I'm content. I've conned all the people I've disliked. Poor Kierk is coping so hard he still can't believe it haha. I might've given him permanent trauma, like Pierre, who will never trust another girl online, or Saki, who's still anxious about even posting here or opening an email.
I think you're losing it, man. Nice French skills, by the way.

Attached: Proposition Ridicule.png (600x600, 152K)

You're literally orbiting aiste even though he's a guy because you want him to be a girl
Also my posts are mine and not his

>you want her to be a her and not a him because you're insecure about your masculinity
>you're a pussy slave because my orbiters act that way
Literally roastie reasoning. I HATE BEING WRONG, yet here I am admiting this roastie fooled me for months. If anything it would be in my best interest for you to be a real man, but in the face of facts I can't but accept the truth. And don't worry, this experience hasn't been in vain at all. Now I know just how right Kierk is when he talks shit about females and how they're not good for anything else but being used as cumdumpsters.

>I'd be an e-girl, if that was possible.
What prevents you from being a e-girl is not that you're not one (because you are) but your paranoid schizophrenia and that you somehow think you're superior to other roasts by trying to emulate how men act ie. not a basic whore. Yet your roastie nature betrays you all the time. You're probably fuck ugly too, just like the chink predicted. Salty femcel.