I hope you're proud of yourself you incel scum. You caused the death of an innocent girl. And for what...

I hope you're proud of yourself you incel scum. You caused the death of an innocent girl. And for what? Because she had sex? Because she wanted to be happy and enjoy her youth? You're all disgusting black hearted villains and that's why girls don't like you. It has nothing to do with your looks and everything to do with your pure black souls. This girl was robbed of a bright future because you incel terrorist thugs prey on impressionable young men and drive them to murder with misogynist rhetoric. You should all be in jail. You should all be killed. How would YOU like it?

Her name was Bianaca Devins. She was a human being, with family, friends, and hopes and dreams and you killed her. I hope you're proud of yourselves. Murderous assholes!

Attached: 1563205702130.jpg (759x823, 140K)

I know this is a bait but delete your post before it time's out. Don't give her surname

>Discordfags are scum
Indeed

lol the fuck is going to happen? she is already dead, last i checked that is pretty much the most you can do

wtf happened and how are people on thus board connected?

>Bianaca

Kek

Orbiter status:Redeemed

Thot status: Patrolled

Keep crying bitch Jow Forums was always like this remember the fucking shitstorm that Elliot caused? he never got shit from here and multiple threads were praising him ironically and unironically

Attached: 1563205134989.png (604x630, 533K)

she looks ugly without instagram filters and makeup.

>Innocent
She was a degenerate druggie that went by Oxycontin and sell her nudes for drugs

she is dead

who cares if her teen pics are posted

she was infinitely prettier than Eliza btw

I didnt kill her, infact I think her passing is a shame. Dont assume everyone is the same person on here though, stupid

"innocent"
Try again you normiefag

Attached: 20190715_121811.jpg (1076x1340, 710K)

Please, by all means, keep making these threads. Keep stroking my ego and I'll keep stroking my shlong.

nah kys discord shill

>9 sexual partners by age 17
>stringing men along
>peddling nudes (UNDERAGE NUDES) for money
>use said money to buy drugs
>total degenerate, judging by her /soc/ and Jow Forums posts

She was a streetwalking whore, valueless.

wah
wah
wah
wah
wah
that is what your op sounds like.

Attached: 20190419-_DSF2574.jpg (750x1050, 116K)

At this point, I'm so cynical that I don't even care. Most people are terrible. Therefore if someone is murdered, more likely than not it was a terrible person killing another horrible human being. I am unaffected, and free to live on as I see fit. I don't really care.

Even worse, on top of all that, she liked to mouth off.

>we are making this thread to help her
Why do they care? Why should they try to """help""" her when she doesn't even seem to want to change? Newsflash, she's not going to become your le damaged quirky gf.

Kekd and baitpilled, enjoy your (you)

Attached: 43C16520-AC43-45FD-9F0C-C5C60ED26E7D.jpg (684x546, 76K)

OP sounds like a Wario?

Attached: question-marks2.png (394x373, 189K)

I didnt make the thread you dirty jew, I knew Bianca would come back so I sceeenshotted it

FUCK WHORES
GET OFF MY BOARD ROASTIE SCUM

who cares? die bitch

That body is yikes tier

How has he redeemed his orbiter status though? He basically traded his own life for some degenerate e-thot considering he's going to jail, paying such a high price sounds like maximum orbit to me.

wat

taht's some prime teen body

wtf

She's visibly horrendously underweight.
t. underweight

She also has no ass or tits.

a hard pill to swallow; orbiter faggots like you are responsible for this thot's death

>hopes and dreams
you got me there man

Attached: rire-.png (640x400, 266K)

ok there user

Attached: 1561374232653.webm (640x480, 1.76M)

What the fuck bitch should lay off the drugs and eat some food

the guy barely can't handle her

Rest in peace, sweet angel. Heaven is a happier place with you.

He was going to kill himself anyways.

OP your bait is the shittiest I've seen in a while

Hey man I just came for the pie and punch

Fuck off back to where you came from you filthy nigger no one cares about some whore that was selling her ass on discord.for some drugs.

Attached: 1450652337855.jpg (353x353, 20K)

EVERY POSTS I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS WEBSITE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS IMAGEBOARD.

Any post associated with this IP is satire and should be treated as such. At no point has anyone associated with this IP ever condoned, encouraged, committed or abated acts of violence or threats of violence against any persons, regardless of racial, ethnic, religious or cultural background.

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by the member of this website.

He tried to kill himself and killed the girl he orbited thats the only way an orbiter can redeem himself.
would be interesting if there was a third one involved and killed both then got away with it

shut the fuck up you retarded roastie
>Because she wanted to be happy and enjoy her youth
she was miserable you fucking idiot

holy shit she looks anorexic

>It has nothing to do with your looks
Enough with the PUA bullshit, of course looks are important. Is it everything a woman looks for? No!

Last I checked whores go to hell

There is already multiple news articles about her and trending twitter hashtags for her

seppuku is the only way for an orbiter to redeem himself. even though he failed, he at the very least removed two degenerates from society and thus was a net positive

This.
One thing's for sure, this is a net gain for society.
The biggest downside is that he didn't also kill himself and his parents for failing so misrerably.

and you doing a list of a person with OBVIOUS issues in life instead of caring about yours think youre valuable? lmao i would be more kind to u but def not deserve it

>This girl was robbed of a bright future

I actually laughed at this.
>yEs, SHe haVe bRigHT FuTUrE HURR DURR

Kek

Nobody:
Literally nobody:
Not a single soul:
Incels: Bianca deserved to die!

Fuck you all. Pic related, she was a wonderful female entrepreneur. RIP.

Attached: e whore.png (1244x592, 67K)

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Remember that.

kekolio

Attached: Laughing_Beavis_Butthead.gif (400x224, 817K)

Pls explain to how the fuck I had anything to do with this

Paying your own life is the ultimate paypig status. The only way to redeem yourself is either to get revenge without paying a dime or even profit from it, or pretend to be an e-thot online and suck dry the other paypigs until you make all the money back you've lost.

Killing yourself for shameful display is just pussying out to be honest. I agree on one thing though, he did a favor for society, but i refuse to see this cuck as some sort of hero who redeemed himself.

I am objectively more valuable.

she got chopped up precisely by her patrolling orbiter when she kissed another guy

E-thot got btfo by a weirdo orbiter what a shocker

>boy couldn't save his damaged emotionally unavailable mommy
>now he's trying to save other girls and earn their affection and attention
it's a cruel world

lol white knighting a thot that's already dead

kek feds don't need to read any of this shit
they probably already have his full confession

wait wait what the fuck did we do??? go bitch at the incel forum google it and bitch at them

can someone explain the situation

Anorexia unleashed /10

right, fattie

BPD junkie e-thot dates orbiter, kisses another in front of him, he chimps out and slits her throat.

Fml this place is even worse but funnier than it was before.

Bitch ethot got murdered for using an outcast is from what I've gathered

It's been a good year or two for us now. Many thots patrolled.

This is why she was looking for attention this way. Thots be thots.

fucked up guy stalked her, she was selling nudes and shit, and he pretender her to be her gf, got her number adress and shit, found her with her bf, act nice and friendly and beheaded her, then he cut his throat and put it on ig stories but didnt die
pathetic scumbag

unironicaIly based & throatpilled

Tarrant, Rodger, and now this guy. Is the trinity complete?

so you think she is innocent cause she has a vagina
kill yourself faggot

>feel bad
>find out she did drugs
Lmao town

yeah i hate this. I dont condone what happened, but it pisses me off when people think women are godly angel creatues, nigga they're just humans.

You ever hear of a run on sentence? I can imagine your tears clouding your vision as you sob while typing this.
>w-who will I donate money to now!?

and you think shes shit cause she has a vagina

was that confirmed or nah?

Good, this is the tradeoff women have to live with for having easy lives. people like her never struggle once because they can always take advantage of someone (usually a rich man) to get out of whatever situation they're in. so this is a necessary sacrifice

Amazing post, she is on par with Eliza.

Taking the bait
>Killing an inocent broad is BAD.
Yeah, no shit. You are not saying anything substantial or helping in any capacity. Go fuck off with your white knighting

not even remotely true. eliza went on month long benders and looked 10000% cuter than this praying mantis looking bitch.

Most never end up this, not even if hookers unless they sell drugs and steal the boss.

you're all pathetic orbiters, literally pathetic.

Attached: Ukraine_Masked_Men_Guard_Parliament.jpg (1200x855, 128K)

she confirmed it herself on discord. can't post it because discord got nuked but it was there.

nah dude it's called reality

no
she is shit
cause she acts like shit
what
are we glorifying every whore on this board now ?

Underage girls shouldn't be selling nudes of themselves.

No. The fourth rider of the apocalypse hasn't emerged yet

Feel terrible for her, but can't help to feel she opened herself up to those weirdos by selling underage nudes to people online.

i have never orbited anyone you fucking idiot. eliza is just plain qt.

>betas orbit girls like this

holy shit, you cant make this shit up?

nibba really murdered and commited suicide over her?
nibbas really be orbiting other girls on here who look like this

lmaoooooooooo

Attached: 1558256290142.jpg (249x249, 41K)

>6 sexual partners by 17
>hundreds of orbiters
>admits to stringing men along and using them
>admits to having sex for drugs
>admits to being broken and mentally ill
>opioid and benzodiazepine addict
>extracts money from men by feigning interest and/or selling nudes
she is not shit at all hmm
kill yourself orbiter faggot

sounds like you're an orbiter tho.

not for these prices anyways..

kekill yourself faggot

Idk I'd consider killing a girl you were obsessed with and basically throwing you're life away for her as cementing your orbiter status. The coward barely had the balls to kill himself or even the willpower to cut her head off entirely lol.

>admits to being broken and mentally ill
so this isnt someone who literally needs help cause she's only 17 and is having all this fucked up issues and being like that to people?
fuck off, there goes another underage girl u cant fap to

>we live in the age of the internet, with access to a trove of information no one has ever had in the entire history of our species
>NOPE! I'M GONNA GO OUT WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE EVEN MORE MENTALLY UNSTABLE THAN ME AND TELL THEM AND SHOW THEM EXACTLY HOW I FEEL ABOUT THEM. I'M SURE I WON'T END UP WITH MY THROAT SL... GHHHRKKRLKRLRKLKKKRRR
>n-nope. i'm gonna keep buying e-thots' bath water :DDD

will z**mers EVER learn internet security?