What's up with all these internet Laura Palmers? It's honestly creepy. Feels like I'm watching an episode of Twin Peaks...

What's up with all these internet Laura Palmers? It's honestly creepy. Feels like I'm watching an episode of Twin Peaks. You Americans really need to get your young women under control.

Attached: D82D7FE2-04D4-4082-916C-B7A239C8A429.jpg (720x1278, 206K)

Among all these shit-tier foids and drama Ciara stands tall like a rock braving the currents

What do you suggest? How does one outlaw e-thottery?

Attached: 1522349303710.png (947x632, 863K)

You wouldn't need to outlaw it if parents actually cared for their kids.

She eat shit food, but eats like once a day

Ciara is a whore

worst celebrity we have

women have always been craving attention, but in the internet it's just way easier.

You think you can change human nature?
Foolish.

Just get used to the current gender dynamics until the next technological or evolutional step changes everything again.

Yeah, parents can teach their kids. Don't tell me Ciara's, for example, care at all. I'd be really surprised if she even has a dad who's around. And this is not something I see in my home country. In fact, the only deranged girl I've been with was from Texas. It gets even more extreme when you go to Balkan countries. Even the poor girls there are more decent than the US middle-class girls. Don't cop out, technology isn't ruining them, it's your demanding, cruel society.

And the same conditions that create E-thots like Ciara, also create robots. Nothing seems to fuck up a child's development like a lack of a father figure, regardless of gender.

Attached: wojak pc night.gif (648x595, 401K)

They're all Borderline Personality Disorder, stemming from early childhood sexual abuse.

Parents: Don't fuck your kids. Don't abuse them.

Parenting doesn't exist nowadays. A 12 year old could smoke crack in the living room while posting nude selfies on the Internet, and the average parent would at best ignore it and at worst encourage it/actively join in

I mean, there is more than one way to create a robot. I love my father and I'm still an incel browsing Jow Forums.

> Ciara is a beautiful angel
> best celebrity we have

She's still a junkie binging on her guardians pills. Also she was crying about that whore getting killed on reddit for upvotes too lmao.

Ciara needs to go too buddy.

Eliza/Ciara pictures are so worthless. As a person, she's totally uninteresting, but that didn't stop her from taking literally thousands of them.

What's her reddit?

SPAGHETTlOS

Ciara is one of the nicest people I'eve ever met.

Attached: 1546518680108.jpg (750x1334, 82K)

dump ur folder pls

Ciara is alive,
and I'm happy.

civilization has always been about gradually changing human nature

most hautnign eyees ever

Attached: Beautiful Angel.jpg (900x1200, 234K)

Two eyes, Two abortions.

ciara is really sweet, ive had the pleasure of meeting up with her in real life and hanging out with her
she is bubbly and fun

Did she suck you off?

She sucked me off. Used too much teeth though.

Ciara has hiv, right?

>SPAGHETTlOS

Is she legit about her trump support? Maybe that heroin has lowered her iQ.

no i dont have a penis

she saw my bare feet and got flustered, i didnt know she had a foot fetish

Laura Palmer was beloved by everyone, she was the most popular girl in school and even the adults in town loved her, the point was she was a good girl who was doing messed up stuff not just a gothic bad girl slut, these girls are more like Ronnette Polaski or whatever