Why is this regarded by some men as the apex of existence? Aside from making a man feel good...

Why is this regarded by some men as the apex of existence? Aside from making a man feel good, does it objectively improve his life in the long run?

Attached: npcsexualintercourse.jpg (415x518, 40K)

people only start to think bigger when they experience something. unfortunately not everyone sees real beauty in the world; theyre all limited to the stuff theyre surrounded with in their shitholes surrounded by scum, cattle, and the like

Hormones user.
You can't think logically when your penis is hard.

Attached: 1562996790314.jpg (911x1107, 95K)

because they're normalfags. literally disgusting

Maybe you're just bad at tinder

Attached: tinder.png (750x1334, 331K)

>be 6'4"
>have abs
>get messages like this out of nowhere

Attached: 1560886411953.png (750x1334, 158K)

It can give a confidence boost to someone with a low self esteem who thinks they're ugly or unlovable

Beyond that, it demystifies pussy. Once you have sex enough times you stop putting pussy on a pedestal and understand it and realize what it is realistically: just a fun hedonistic activity

Attached: 1537653736487.png (796x1060, 407K)

21st century life is a game in every aspect. People just want to feel like they're winning something
>I had X amount of matches, I make Y amount of dollars
sad

oh FUCK OFF I CAN'T EVEN GET ONE (white) MATCH

because tinder is what chads and women want. non-chads dont want this

we don't serve your kind here chad

>sex? not that great you meathead jocks, I would much rather open a book and read foucault

Attached: 1561213292072.png (454x520, 13K)

wtf most of those girls are good looking too

>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
where the FUCK do you live?

I mean maybe if you stopped worshiping carnal pleasure you'd develop perspective and empathy and could understand that people like different things.

Attached: ZsFf1ENhqAPpCj0IPSi9iBlB5yVruuUGJ6p7ZobpQwg.jpg (923x866, 206K)

you really really really really need to have sex

I do, on a regular basis and I like it just fine. I like a lot of other things too, though. I'm not dominated by the reptile brain, unlike you seem to be.

>have sex
>stop having sex
>you should probably have sex
>i do have sex

teach me

2=-6=-346=-6=

This makes no sense. My point wasn't to never have sex, it was to not place sex above all other pursuits.

Attached: 1420242439178.png (252x221, 61K)

damn bro dubdubs vs quarks rpiv HAVE SEX INCEL DILATE TRANNY

>Once you have sex enough times you stop putting pussy on a pedestal
Guy from right above. This is essentially what it is.

why the fuck are you even here? youve made it

Not him but, it's hard for some people to feel like a winner in life unless they have someone to show off to

It's pure hedonism, just like everything in this disgusting world.

What are you talking about what is "this"? We need context. If you are talking about your image when seems to be about sex on tinder then I would say this is true for the most basic of men. And even then once they had their fill they will see how pointless it is to hook up with random tinder sluts to fuck just for the sake of fucking. No emotion or attachments at all. They all will become jaded by it and when they want actual companionship from a girl they struggle to do so since their pair bonding is fucked. I have seen countless stories of this all the time.

It also is one of the most traditional rites of passage to adulthood, symbols of masculinity, and symbols of social competence if you don't pay for it, so for anyone searching for those things or trying to improve in those areas it's pretty much essential to achieve at some point. It also really makes you feel left out if you don't have it, especially if you have extraordinary achievements in other areas, because it's something the majority of people achieve with relatively low effort, so it really makes you wonder what you're missing if you don't get it, like
>Holy shit, you can do all these amazing things but you can't fuck? What's wrong with you?

To be fair people who have healthy sexual relationships and healthy relationships and social lives are generally happy and healthy people, (obvious point but...) I do agree that some people feel the need to wear on their sleeves "I have lots of sex therefore I am gooder than u!" Or "I do not have sex I am a lvl 40 wizard..." Just have sex or don't but don't make either point some sort of selling point to others why your morally supirior, not saying you are or not. I'm just saying.

This sums up my feelings as well. About to start a PhD at a prestigious university and not bad looking, but holy shit is it a struggle to get pussy on any consistent basis.

I've finished a masters at a top 10 (world) university but my social life is deader than the surface of the Mercury at high noon.

You know how in video games there are things which you just can't do, because it's hard-wired for you not to be able to access (like get through some hard wall or whatever)? That's how socializing feels to me. I just CAN'T do it, it's just an impossible barrier that I can't cross.

Sorry to hear user. I do have a couple really good friends I have known for nearly a decade but we are all awful with women. They would understand your video game analogy just as I did.

at least you HAVE done it kek
also it sucks when you're around people who have done it because you know they've done the same sort of extraordinary things as you, but also have the cherry on top of being sexually desirable and successful. it really highlights what you haven't achieved compared to them, it can be alienating because you feel like you're in a world of seemingly perfect people that you really shouldn't be in, and the peer pressure to be someone you're not is just so much stronger

oh, one more thing. it's probably the one thing out there where you can put the same amount of great effort and hard work you put into doing other great things, such as career or advancing society, but there's absolutely no guarantee you will be rewarded. every other undertaking out there will reward your hard work and perseverance. this won't. not necessarily.

glad to see others who understand this feel; it's very specific and I've never seen it, even here

>they've done the same sort of extraordinary things as you, but also have the cherry on top of being sexually desirable and successful

I feel this feel too hard. I didn't go to a great school before university - I was the top of the class for everything. I thought that people who were clever were bound to be social misfits. Imagine my feelings when I was suddenly thrown into an elite environment where there were not only 6ft Chads but many of them were even more academically successful than me.

Attached: 1562952571133[1].png (439x600, 479K)

I have done it but the women were no prizes and I did not give a single shit about them. Honestly user you probably could get pussy if you had no standards but I am not sure I would advise it. You may feel worse afterwards.

look, if you're selective enough, even something like tinder is just another tool to find a long-term thing. it just depends what you're looking for i guess. some people want to get together and basically masturbate which is what tinder is designed for. if you're looking on tinder for a low-mileage qt you have to look harder and longer, but it is also where many young ladies are putting themselves out there so it's not impossible.

>install tinder
>6 matches are all the fat chicks that I hesitantly swiped right on
>12 likes, but I can never match with any of them and won't pay to see their faces
FFFUUUUCKCKKKKK

Attached: OGF.jpg (634x426, 24K)

The girl in one of the first post is very attractive.

>finally get a goth girl match
>she's fat
Such is life in the south

Attached: 3568078A-A220-47F1-9BBF-498DE80FE6A3.png (750x1334, 151K)

>It's pure hedonism,
this.
which doesn't make it wrong necessarily, can be good healthy fun in larger life context. but if you don't have any other things in your life it would be a sad existence

>can be good healthy fun
Yeah, until you get herpes.
If you have a gf who you regularly have sex with, then that's cool and good. But fucking random whores isn't good for anyone.
Also, when it comes to fucking random whores, you have to put way more time into the pursuit of sex.
>B-but you do the same with your gf
No, you talk to your gf and bond with her, and get sex regularly. Talking to a different whore everytime you want sex gets annoying cause every conversation is
>Where are you from?
>What do you do?
>[banter]
>[teasing]
>So, you wanna go for coffee sometime? (OR) Let's go back to my place
>More convincing
>Making sure she's comfortable
>Blah blah blah
Literally the only advantage of this is that she's out of your hair after the sex sometimes, and that you can possibly get a higher status girl for one night than you can keep for months as a gf.

Attached: hell.jpg (1280x875, 112K)

>girl calls herself an e-girl in her bio
>call her an e-thot in passing
>she corrects me with *e-girl
Aren't e-whores supposed to be used to being called e-thots? Is this gonna become similar to real life whores calling themselves "sex workers"?

it's genuinely amazing how this stuff can sound so clinical

user show tinder I will help you

t. am the guy from further up

Fuck her anyway. Unless she's one of those weird fat people with no tits

>worshipping carnal desires, you mental midget who would have their personal life boosted by intimate connections with other people I would much rather train my intellect about anime. Also btw I do enjoy having sex very much with my gf everyday virgin stay mad.
Nobody even think about what they post anymore.

>Such is life in the south
Oh don't give me that bullshit, I'm in the south too, albeit a college town.

Attached: 61.jpg (1080x1079, 1.49M)

I'll link you to /soc/ cause I posted my tinder here already and don't want to be the second coming of that one mexican guy who killed himself.
>>/soc/28025336
I appreciate any advice, and am currently working on 1) getting a picture of me in nature and 2) getting a picture of me in a group of friends/family

Sorry, I'm retarded. Also, the chubby goth girl that messaged me first, is replying quickly wtf.

Sorry I'm not Chad. I just installed, but I'm quickly realizing I shouldn't even bother with these girls, unless a Chad user gives me really good advice on my profile.

I really don't understand the appeal of this. What do you gain from fucking random people you have no feeling to, that you'll never see again, that mean nothing to you? A couple of minutes of feel good sensations and then what? That's it? Woo wee. Having sex with someone you love and know they love you too, being able to laugh together, the cuddles afterwards, it's just so nice, so perfect. I really can't see the appeal of fucking random people for the sake of it, I don't understand.

I'd imagine it's like masturbation but better in every way, along with validation from a girl.
>t. virgin

Chad abandoned me when I needed him most.

Oh shit my bad user, I'll go check it out

you can stratch your itch without having to date some whore that will cheat on and use you

It's a bit more than that.

Do you still require a facebook account to use this?

Nah just a phone number

Neat, now I just have to move out of my parents house and I can finally use it

Please, enlighten me. I wouldn't know.

I'm not sure how to explain it, it just feels different. Sure you're getting the same end result, but you just feel better than you do when you're done masturbating, especially if the girl thinks you've done well. It's just more validating if that makes sense.

jesus fucking shit

Attached: 1557806330761.jpg (633x758, 26K)

>have a PhD
>still a virgin
You're probably not even 30 yet, right? Some normie that just breezed through school and uni? See if you're years out, unemployed, and still a virgin. If you're a virgin and a PhD you really had to have been trying to not have sex.

>It's just more validating if that makes sense.
>I'd imagine it's like masturbation but better in every way, along with validation from a girl.
So exactly what I said?

If it makes you feel any better I'm down to 119 since that picture was taken lol

Masturbation while edging feels objectively better from a pure physical pleasure standpoint upon release. Maybe getting your asshole licked while another girl gives you a blowjob is a new experience, but upon release you wouldn't feel as weak at the knees, eyes rolling up and sighing hard to the same degree as an edging session would provide.
But once you've had sex, you'll constantly think "God I want more. I want to have sex again." No matter how many times you masturbate. I guess it's just feeling like a winner, feeling loved, being touched by someone other than yourself, being able to touch her wherever you want, and watch as she willingly rides you. The whole thing is just "I'm a winner" sort of experience maybe so from a biological and social standpoint even if edging feels better, you will still daydream about tfw no gf and the perfect life with your waifu.

>So exactly what I said?
Shit, I must be fried. Yeah sure exactly what you said

Reminder if pic related can do it you can too.

Attached: curryfakecel.jpg (3048x6960, 1.89M)

Jesus christ I can smell the cringe from here.
Girls don't give a FUCK what's in your bio.
Mine is short and simple:
>" 6'4" "

I just pray that he actually killed himself.
I'm actually "I'm so sick of seeing your stupid smirk everywhere" guy lol.

Are you trolling me or something? kek

jacking off laying in bed with my legs crossed indian style and squeezing my prostate makes me ahegao irl uncontrollably

>dude I can't wait to have sex with a used up roastie completely naked under the covers with the lights off in the missionary position with a condom on

Attached: soy jump for joy.gif (413x243, 51K)

this, sometimes i'll nofap for a week and open grindr. i always regret it once i finish but i usually fap at least once a day so i really don't care in the moment.

No I literally went and replied
I don't live on here user so if I missed a reply I jus thavent seen it yet

Oh my bad, I was checking here.
I thought emojis and abbreviations were good and made you seem like a normalfag? Same thing with a picture of you in nature cause it makes it seem like you get out.
Also, is being 18 a huge disadvantage for a guy? I'm assuming that guys peak on tinder around 21-25.

Oh, and also, I'm holding off on the dog thing until my mom gets new foster puppies, cause girls like puppies, right?

Sex is life's sole purpose. There is literally no other reason to live than to make children and continue your genetic lineage. This also happens to be why I believe the 'family unit' needs to die. Men should just go around getting as many women pregnant as possible.

this, basically, or you don't even need to have that much sex, until you start to hang out more with normies (women and men) you understand how fucked up everybody is and not special at all. You still get horny for girls but don't orbit nor care for them

it's all about relieving tension

for some it's drugs, for others it's guns, alcohol, whatever

Jesus fuck it's already over isn't it

Attached: feels.gif (700x827, 509K)

the nature of all life is to propagate itself, user. that being said, we live in a very sick society.

Normies fuck for hedonism, though.

Daamn chad save some pussy for the rest of us betas.

Attached: 20190713_213403.jpg (1080x1832, 814K)

its a primal notion that one of the purposes of existence is to further your genetics, thus having sex is completing your purpose
fucking around casually is for degens tho

Use Bumble instead, if it worked for me it can work for you.

I'm never going to get that. this is it. This is all I get.

absolutely based
fucking roasties was nice in the moment but holy shit it makes you feel dead inside once they leave
getting a gf was the best decision ive ever made, all that shit you said is facts it really is perfect

Seconding this notion
All my dates from dating apps have come from Bumble
Make the bitches make an attempt for once

Fine, then the only purpose to life is hedonism.

There we go, best answer in the thread. In all honest, comes to a point where you feel sex is only worth because youre horny and when you do it you feel like an worthless piece of shit after cumming, trying your best not let your partner see your disappointed face. That said, havin sex with someone that you have an reciprocal affection its the best shit ever.