Drinking

another monday arrives. hows it going bros?

Attached: IMG-2501.jpg (1048x1328, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3WOZwwRH6XU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol, was just searching for a drunk thread.
Fuck man, I fucking hate how happy alcohol makes me. In my state at this present moment I could go to my shitty accounting job and it would be a complete blast and my colleagues actually wouldn't hate me for being a socially retarded moron for once. I wish I could always be drunk, with no hangovers and especially with no "crash".
How are you holding up?

nice dumplings user, glad youre still around. this board has gotten worse and worse from new people coming, and after this latest edrama even more redditors are coming and ruining the place.

Todays ok, i just woke up and havent moved yet. Im gonna eat and edible, drink a bunch, and then head down to meet up with my family.

drinking doesnt really make me happy anymore unless im with friends but 99% of the time i drink im alone and it just makes me forget about time and pass out so i just do it out of habit and addiction. fuck. but todays a nice day and my stomach doesnt hurt for once so no complaints

thanks bro, good to see youre have a decent day so far. yeah while i think the recent events are incredibly interesting while being pretty horrifying im alreayd tired of the board being filled to the brim with the same threads again. probably die out in a few days but the newfags will likely stick around

I guess then I should appreciate the happiness I feel right now. It's a shallow happiness, but happiness nonetheless. Glad you're at least feeling okay, user

yeah hopefully you dont get too sucked into drinking alone or drinking heavily user, just let it be a friend forever dont let it become your master. thanks bro, hope you have a lovely day

Attached: 423341.jpg (582x540, 46K)

cheers bros another day of rewatching the core while drinking ipa for me

Attached: 243123423.png (225x225, 7K)

Drinking vodka I just want to make the pain go away not in it for the taste. Kind of sad that my dom and friend most likely will be disappearing due to drama reasons.

dom as in dominatrix? are the involved together in the drama? sorry to hear that bro, cheers

Didn't think someone was going to respond. More like a momdom thing. Me no but I think I started the spark of the drama.

well sorry to hear it bro. hopefully the vodka takes the edge away for a bit

It does but I am trying my best not to get addicted to it my family has an alcohol abuse problem so I cook my brain with weed most of the time

shit i think im the first of my family that i know of to have a serious problem. i pray my children dont get it. ive been meaning to smoke some weed for the first time in years but end up just hitting up the liquor store instead

I never could get into ipas,too bitter for me. Cheers anyways user

cheers friend, hope you hav a good one

Attached: 1548025080269.jpg (500x705, 35K)

Yeah but I burn through it so quickly like 4grams in a week and a half. I have an issue.

thats not good bro. moderation is key to enjoyment imo. sounds pussy but its a pretty good guideline for happiness. hopefully we can control ourseleve better bro good luck to you and me

nothing much, drinking copious quantities of rum, rye whiskey and beer, and getting funky in my drinking discord AB6PM3
youtube.com/watch?v=3WOZwwRH6XU

Who else here drink then drive for thrills? It feels like pic related.

Attached: 1546123605274.jpg (772x960, 117K)

>drinking discord
that doesnt sound very fun but cheers samson.
no dont drink and drive thats for retards

looks tasty op

Attached: 1528770877507.jpg (1865x2593, 1.22M)

hi friend. always nice seeing you since you remind me of comfy nights gone by. take care bro

it's huge fun if you're the moderator, banning whiny fucks is the fucking best

I'm going to an AA meeting tomorrow but I'm going to stick at it this time no matter how boring I find them.

I've put on so much weight, I'm about 25lbs overweight but I know I'll lose it quickly if I just stop drinking. Thing is I haven't gone longer than 4-5 days without a drink in months, maybe even years.

I hate this shit so much lads

hey good on your for making that decisions i hope the meeting goes well. not to say your issues arent a thing but you wil likely meet those in AA that have been drinking daily for decades and you may hopefully see things arent over. if AA is also not a thing for you try looking into SMART recovery meetings in your area or they have online meetings which helped me a lot in the past. good luck bro

Why do you eat whilst drinking you fat fuck

because eating while you drink is better than just drinking. im also not fat bro, i just enjoy a good bite while i drink some beer

Feels good to be a binger, because I literally don't need it. I can go months without it, and thus my health isn't greatly affected by it. Plus there's little tolerance built so I don't have to spend much when I'm doing a binge.

Who else /binge/ here?

Yeah I know, hopefully the SMART ones have people closer to my age there. I just can't drink normally in fact I think I might be allergic to alcohol. It causes a lot of social problens for me. I've gotten into fights, been arrested and just generally act like an autistic asshole while blasted.

I hate telling people I'm a problem drinker and that's why I want to stop. They lack understanding and tell me 'lol just stop getting fucked up lmao'. It's like fuck off, I know myself and I know I can't drink, I just end up abusing drink/drugs in general so I can't be trusted. Better not have the first drink, ever.

Sorry to rant but I hate how my problem isn't straightforward. Kind of wish a doctor would tell me I'd die if I kept drinking, at least then the decision will be easy

>asahi
Great taste, user.

I have been sober for 6 days now. I guess I'll have one tomorrow, been way way too long.

Attached: 1549313008379.png (918x1020, 612K)