Why is this allowed for women

why is this allowed for women

Attached: chinaFilters1.webm (202x360, 1.87M)

I don't know but it looks pretty horrible right now. Certainly needs work.

are they some dumb k-pop wannabes?

Women base their attractiveness on their max edited, filtered, make up enhanced photos. This is why they think most men are not attractive. Men can only use their natural features and have no male version for what women have access to

Why do people like the doll shit anyways? They look better without the filters, imo

Somebody post the image of a glass tower filled with Korean jawbones
I see this shit on tinder a lot. I can handle kinda ugly girls (unless she's got an Amerimutt tier face shape) but when her profile photos are snapchat filtered or has heavy makeup I just see her as a fraud. I may have acne but at least I fucking own it.
also gib acne gf

I had a female friend show me an edited photo of her once to prove to me she was attractive. We werent even talking about her, we were talking about how cosplayers use photoshop. How pathetic.

no its just common in china

Attached: ChinaInsta2.webm (202x360, 1.7M)

>those chins

fear.jpg

nightmare fuel from hell joseon

Attached: south-korean-amp-039-s-the-two-towers-of-jaw-bone_o_5153727.jpg (552x1431, 508K)

Why do Asians not have souls?

How long until we get these filters in our own real eyes?

That way every 2/10 is a 10/10 and it won't matter who you try to bone everyone will be hot

>How long until we get these filters in our own real eyes?
>That way every 2/10 is a 10/10 and it won't matter who you try to bone everyone will be hot
holy shit
infinity IQ

Attached: brain-energy.jpg (720x540, 119K)

How are these girls not humiliated foing this?

That's pretty cool. I like it. Cool original concept, looks nice, uses the waste materials from his surgeries, and shows off how much experience he has with that particular surgery.

everyone will be a 10/10
chad and stacy market drops
human reaches peace

they look like aliens in the filter

>a-asian women are p-perfect
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

reminder that this is common for women now

Attached: Chinainsta6.webm (408x720, 1.97M)

>they are onto us, shut it down

Attached: 1537466049554.jpg (789x729, 76K)

reminder about you "conservative asian waifu"

Attached: asiancocklust2.webm (854x480, 1.01M)

HOSE THE HOES FACE WAR NOW

>a lot of asians people get horny over are dudes
Fucking pottery

Acne isn't that bad bro
My cousin started drinking a lot of water and his acne dissapeared

I used to drink nothing but water for a while but it slowly got worse so I just said fuck it and drink soda once or maybe twice in a day (not every day though). I also try the proactiv shit but I only do it during a shower so I don't get it enough. Honestly I should try harder but I just want the acne to be kept to a minimum, completely gone would be a bonus.

Do people really find this attractive? not talking the part without makeup, but the ayylmaos.

Look at that lanky white loser. Look at his scrawny little pencil neck. In his country he would have nobody. Now imagine how awesome it must feel to have cute women like that throwing their arms around you randomly just cause you are white. There is something magical about it, you can't deny that

drink water. use a washed towel after every shower. wash your pillow case every 3-7 days

stop with the soda, shit is literally poison

Men can wear makeup for pics and real life, too, you just gotta practice and use the right products the right way to avoid people finding out about it

I don't get this shit either. I have a bunch of Japanese cosplayer friends and they do this too. It's really weird, all of them are at least decent looking without makeup and quite good looking with normal everyday makeup, but then for cosplay they do all this crazy shit with stretching their faces with tape, gluing their eyes open, and photoshopping the hell out of themselves, and all it does is turn them into horrific aliens. It's not just a cultural thing either, the Japanese guys I know all hate it too.

There's one girl in particular who just spent a couple of weeks staying at my house for Anime Expo and we're both openly attracted to one another, nothing really happened but we're sort of slowly moving toward trying to hook up. Anyway, she did all the crazy tape shit during AX, but after the con we did a private beach shoot and just wore normal makeup, and after it I heard her asking our other Japanese friend why I seemed so much more into her that day than I had during the con. They were guessing that maybe I just liked the character more or that I was too stressed during the con, but really it was just that she's SO much more attractive with her real face than that alien shit she wears to cons.

yep
white men in asia are on god mode

Attached: bleached (1).webm (1000x562, 1.56M)

Holy shit oridginalshigh

Attached: 1463811300465.jpg (125x116, 3K)

white guys cant be incels, its been confirmed multiple times

In Asia, sure. In America, no.

Can people stop falling for the meme that East Asian women are resistant to Stacey-ism and that only the American ones are bad?

Well it's pretty obvious that they're using a filter. And there's that shitty app that can make a nude out of a photo of a girl with clothes so.. This isn't that bad

Id fuck all of them desu. Maybe not that Eskimo looking one though.

I think it's sad that some of them only put filtered photos, but also men are really shitty and spend a LOT of time judging girls by how cute pretty etc they are. And don't shit me saying you would prefer them with no make up etc, you say that here but in other threads you completely forget about it

its fucked bois

Attached: AsianguyCucked.webm (1280x720, 2M)