Can a male who uses tinder show me what their number in the gold counter on top is currently?

Can a male who uses tinder show me what their number in the gold counter on top is currently?

I know its how many people tinder claims to have recorded to like you recently. Idk how valid it is.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-15-14-45-39.png (480x854, 416K)

she ugly af

Even a 3 like here won't swipe on anything less than a 9

It's girls that have swiped right to you user.

Or men pretending to be girls. Or trannys. Other people basically.

Mine also says 2, but I just got 2 matches right now.

Attached: 20190715_115903.jpg (720x758, 203K)

mine says 25+
i won't show it.

>I wont show it.
Post hidden

Ok, it has changed to zero, so it might be accurate.

Attached: 20190715_120518.jpg (720x757, 275K)

This hide post

I'm on 6 after being away from it for a week. Those 6 will never, ever be shown to me (unless I pay, which I won't). Sometimes I get a new one and within 10 or so swipes I will be shown them. The app sometimes decides not to show certain likes to you.

I have 16 matches, most dead conversations, one sort of interesting lead and a couple that might be revived. Last deleted and re-joined about a month ago.

Hope those stats are of interest

I swear to God, I saw this go from a 9 to a 7 once. Do likes expire after 24 hours or something?
Also, I'm new so I get the newfag boost.

Attached: 4B13FD3D-D5F4-4BA8-9F99-624CF625677E.jpg (750x641, 102K)

Are you matching with qts? I'm so it seems like I'd decent at this, but all of my matches are my last picks (fatties). If I don't match with anyone after swiping after getting a like, does it mean it's one of the ones I swiped left on?

girls delete and re-join tinder a lot

>does it mean it's one of the ones I swiped left on?

no, I have been able to identify people from the blurred photos, left-swiped and when I re-log my number goes down. There are some likes you are blocked from seeing unless you pay.

Occaisonally I get cuties. I dont swipe on girls I wouldnt like, so I left swipe the fatties and the really hot slutty ones. Most of the matches I get are average to below average. This is one of the matches I just got.

Attached: 20190715_124909.jpg (720x932, 292K)

before the update

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-214745.png (720x1280, 535K)

I just reopened my Tinder account yesterday and I have 10. It was at 12 but I managed to match two of them, one turned out to be a fatty that just hid it in her first pic though. I'm guessing most of them are fat/ugly chicks that swipe everybody, and there's a lot of that because I live in a huge city.

after the update

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-214910.png (720x1280, 487K)

What the fuck.
Post profile please, I need to gauge what I'm dealing with here.

No need to post my profile. My like count went from +10 to +99 in one night after putting in the Settings that I also was searching for men.
I bet gay men also swipe on everyone without looking.
I only get super likes from men and landwhales.

chad thundercock fake tm

Attached: 1543376879186.png (400x400, 97K)

i used this for a day and got like 3 matches, people tell me this is good?

Yeah, most guys who swipe actively only get a few matches per week.

That shit has actually been making me contemplate getting gold or whatever. But Michigan sucks ass in terms of selection. It's all just bots, single moms, and girls wanting you to follow their Instagram. And the fatties are never good either, they somehow manage to be completely flat anyway

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-155637.jpg (1080x2160, 673K)

Yeah, I think it's easy even without searching for men if you live in a populated enough area. I live in the middle of LA and I get tons of likes, paid to see what they were once and it was all whales, desperate single moms, etc, just women who either swipe everybody or swipe anybody who looks like they might be desperate enough.

Like I said to another user, it depends on the girls. Were they your lowest picks? Or were they higher class?

it was a highly low effort profile for your consideration.
text was "non-criminal", occupation: student and a bunch of pictures of animals that are unusual in the city, (foxes, heron's, seals) and this very handsome pigeon aswell as a picture of me with unwashed hair that hasn't been cut in years and a hefty stubble, no indication of height or wealth either.

Attached: IMG_0944.jpg (3264x2448, 1.39M)

typical if you're not deformed. You have noob boost for the first day or so. Best tactic is to work out who has liked you and swipe right on them, make conversation whether you like them or not to boost your elo score.