Will she get killed too by an Incel orbiter like Bianca?

Will she get killed too by an Incel orbiter like Bianca?

Attached: wXpBvNR7_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

suite.endole.co.uk/insight/company/11633830-innovative-artists-ltd
opengovuk.com/company/11958206
twitter.com/AnonBabble

desu probably yes

Fucking killer orbiter better livestream that shit next time, put Some nice music on, look at that tarrent guy. Do Some raping, and stabbin, should be nice

>Will she get killed too
I sure as hell hope so.

I hope so. Fucking stream that shit.

No, she's not mentally ill and is savvy enough to no meet her orbiters IRL.

She's a businesswoman while bianca was a crackwhore e thot.

Where the fuck she lives anyway

If she's smart she'll never reveal where she lives or give any hints about it. Can't imagine the people showing up at your door.

Unfortunately, it's a fate all of them e-thots are susceptible to.

>unfortunately
don't get me wrong, I still hate them but I'm not a psycho who thinks they should be killed for what they are doing. If only beta cucks could control their pathetic nature we wouldn't have this shit growing everywhere in the internet

Hopefully yes, so i can stop seeing her fucking face everywhere but on a grave

i'm pretty sure she can afford bodyguards

you honestly dont think she has military trained orbiters guarding her at all times?

This but one can only hope that she meets a grisly end.

One of them would turn on her at some point

kek, imagine her having orbiter guards and then every day she passes them by and gives them her smug ass wink and says, "you'll never get this sweet gamer girl pussy."

then one day one of them snaps and murders her

noo i like her :(

Bianca was a manipulator and emotionally abusive
belle is just a thotmemelord, so no.

I fucking hope, this annoying slut gets half a mil per month for whoring her self on patreon doing stupid faces while we have to actually work. Needs to be put in her place.

Hope the hero sells her blood and body parts in little bottles too. It'd be such a WIN.

Attached: snk horse.png (122x138, 16K)

this only discord thots get the rope
based belle dabbing on femcels once again

No, Belle is have proven herself to be more intelligent than the average druggie e-girl. Not to mention that her bf is probably also partially involved in calling the shots for her marketing and online presence. Unless he's a retard he probably won't let Belle get within 100 ft of her retarded orbiters.

Attached: 1561046604965.png (565x541, 157K)

homegirl needs acid injected into her eyeballs

I hope that overrated cunt dies, normalfags have the worst taste.

Nope. She's a smart cookie that's been able to keep her distance (even online) and con faggots out of their autism bux by selling her shitty lewds and bath water.
I don't care for her, but I respect her for being able to play the game well.

i doubt she's dumb enough to meet her orbiters in real life

I think many wished it was her getting killed, not that irrelevant literally who other slut.

Few e-whores are as obnoxious as this one, even ignoring her ridiculous income.

At the other hand: somebody could still get her and if they did it on a livestream, it would ensure eternal fame and glory worldwide.

Just saying.

Gamer Girl Blood
Gamer Girl Flesh
Gamer Girl Intestines
Gamer Girl Heart

I fuckin hope so. The killer should stream her murder

What if one of them just happened to see her on any public places? he could follow her or just fucking snap right on the spot

What if an orbiter just happened to see her on any public place? he could follow her or just snap right on the spot

such is the essence of her genius, no one would recognize her without the 5 layers of makeup/fake freckles/filters/ahegao face.

still would, just saying

That's possible, but keep in mind she doesn't wear the pounds of makeup and retarded wigs and elf ears in public so it will be harder to recognize her. I think she could lay low by just wearing a hoodie and sunglasses.

Attached: D-xcCImX4AE7TQN.jpg (1080x1069, 100K)

Nah because she isn't a fornicating slatternly girl.

Pretty sure a thread on Jow Forums 5-6 months ago leaked her location, I'm trying to find it again.

she'll never let any of those celfags close enough to do her in

She'd probably make it a perk on her patreon though

Attached: 0EB41F8D-D74E-4A87-BB23-D395EED967ED.jpg (557x459, 185K)

that incel hivemind
kek
pic related is who i want to get the roastie rope

Attached: images (8).jpg (300x400, 12K)

Kys you subhuman incel. You need your teeth kicked in.
You and the rest of the losers on this board are what happens when you dont beat your kids when they misbehave

>her genius

Giving her too much credit. I'm pretty sure the boyfriend is basically in charge and she's just posing.

Her crap is airbrushed out of this world to the point you would not even recognize her.

A really devoted stalker could surely track her down, though, somehow.

Attached: Belle-Delphine-Black-lingerie-43.jpg (529x1059, 53K)

If we're lucky

I think it's much more difficult than people think to take cash anonymously.

Jow Forums would be a truly blessed board if we were rewarded again.

I sure fucking hope so
>"don't lose your head" by reddit: the band starts playing

Attached: 1550187830792.jpg (480x360, 21K)

t. internet tough guy

lmfao

Tough guy period faggot. Wait until you get doxxed and its open season on your head.
I'll be laughing as you cry in pain

She'll probably fake it for views

Also remember. Noone cars about your fucking opinion you incel

jajajaja what's your address nigger?

Attached: 1533582920854.gif (250x250, 30K)

Keep dreamin, faggot. I'll never let my info out.

god i really really fucking hope so

i hope she gets it more painfully too

based the killer should stream the whole process
i also highly reccomend rape day for everyone

Attached: DefendGDaughter1.jpg (1280x720, 327K)

I would donate 1000 dollars towards a Belle death fund

Yep. Jow Forums putting Jow Forums to shame

You won't have to incel, that's the point of being doxxed. Kys stupi I cant wait to break your teeth into a million little pieces.

She sure did when she was getting her head chopped off

suite.endole.co.uk/insight/company/11633830-innovative-artists-ltd
Ok guys, who's the one coming for her?

This post right here FBI

Lol guess you don't know what being doxxed means retard.

Nobody because Jow Forums are a bunch of chicken shit faggots.
Aren't I right?

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington DC

Come and get me, cuck

She is smart enough not to meet or hangout with orbiters in secluded locations - all she wants is money and she is not hurting anyone, if you are upset blame the humans buying the product.

Not American but isn't that the white house?

I blame both. Her for enjoying wealth and success and not putting any real effort in and her orbiters for enabling her.

Barron Trump is a confirmed Jow Forums poster.

she's a pedo so she's scum anyway

I feel like she is too smart when it comes to internet stuff. Anybody who understands how to bait controversies like she does, also knows to avoid these kinds of people.

But who could be next?
Bonbibonkers, who seems mentally unstable and continues to (unintentionally?) lead on a bunch of incels?
Some Twitch thot like Poki, provoking the wrong incel who's complaining about "women ruining his hobby"?
Some """ASMRtist""", either the thot kind (HungryLips= or the pure, perfect waifu kind (GoodnightMoon)?
Some random cosplayer?
Another Instagram model visiting the wrong crazy millionaire to shit on her chest?
Place your bets. Any other suggestions?

Do we know if she has a boyfriend

back to redd it

newfag

>implying barron trump isnt an autistic robot

>gives white house address
>i-i-i'm not s-s-scared
jajajajjajajaja

her address was already posted in this thread

lmao how is this flat chested whore so popular with betas

All these thot slayings has me worried for her, bros...

Attached: 1557376687251.jpg (1080x1920, 942K)

dumb roastie a man cant protect you from everything

What's that? Girls have the power to use their bodies to make money out of horny boys online yet still claim that they are "muh oppressed and objectified" by men? Gee, I had no idea.

No, she's openly a whore, and she makes it her job, while the dead slut was playing with people emotions to boost her inflated ego while causing misery to people.
Belle is a slut but at least she uses her job to bring joy to people, just like a clown, but slutty, that's why i don't wish her death, but just to be raped.

That's why he will get the death penalty.

This is her "address"

Attached: bk.png (1366x644, 1.45M)

Oh I know exactly what it means. You can not put your info out there but theres enough of your info out there to doxx you incel.
Get ready for all thr pain I'm going to inflict on you.

That picture looks like it comes from a sensationalist Buzzfeed article...

>Online Model, XY, is Living in Fear After Utica Murder

>"It took me over a year to gather this huge fandom and now I'm terrified to go on my own DIscord...", she says. "I need to pay my bills and I'm now scared to sell my feet pictures", she stutters forcing her tears back. "Any of them could kill me any time I go to a concert. I just came back from a grocery store and I had to run away without paying... I panicked when a short man looked at me."

She didnt get her head chopped off.

opengovuk.com/company/11958206

Here it's listed nunder a different title but still in her name

Someone should try calling the number

video games. she knows her market.

>wait for her to collect her mail
>follow her home
How hard could it be? Maybe we can hire a private eye collectively.

UK is such a grim looking shithole. No aesthetics in their urban areas at all.

Are you proud that mexico is a functionally lawless shithole where stuff like bianca happens every day?

Kekekeke

She close enough did

Brighton, England

So she's probably more likely to get murdered by a gansta negro

Someone beat up JESSICA Nigri. No need to kill, just punch her in her stupid face please

>Jow Forums
more like 8pol
these pussywhipped niggers cant do shit

He can certainly protect her from some obese neckbeard.

No she didnt. He just slit her throat you incel

I hope we get a good video of her beheading, I would fap to that shit for sure

She is very much a business genius, not some mentally suffering run of the mill egirl. No Belle will not get killed too.

She gives the illusion that she's sweet and fun. Betas love that shit...also that meme ahegao face.

hope so, fuck this cunt.

Hopefully, we have allowed the internet to become overrun with these disgusting whores with no consequences. I sincerely wish the absolute worst happens to every single one of them.

Biancas killer wasnt an orbiter you literal fuckig child.

He was her irl boyfriend and he was a mega normie drug dealer. Stop trying to claim he was one of us. He wasnt.

wtf is that really her on the left? lmao makes the cucks that love her even more pathetic now

>Gangster
>in england
retarded incel