Fembot, 20 here

Fembot, 20 here.

"Bf" (nothing official... yet (mayhaps not because of this) ripped through his condom 2 months ago. We shook it off as nothing but since then I've missed 2 periods and I'm freaking out.

Every time I go to the store to buy a pregnancy test I get a panic attack when I'm almost there so I turn around and run back home.

WHAT DO I DO?!
I dont want a kid! I dont wanna kill one either!!

Is there any.. ANY possibility that im NOT pregnant?!

Attached: 1562963569382.jpg (480x480, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safe-haven_law
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe you're just hungry. Can you take me to Taco Bell?

You're pregnant congratulations.

>nothing official yet
>had sex

do you see any kind of issue here? hmmm?
Captain Hindsight says: Don't fuck people out of a relationship, now you'll face the consequences.
Come on this is common sense in almost every country except the US: Casual sex has consequences.

It was not the casual sex at fault, it was us ignoring the ripped condom. God fuck... im dying.

>dude cums inside random whores and gets them pregnant
god i wish that was me

i hope that you bleed to death from miscarriage with nobody around to help you

Congratulation you getting a mother.

yeah well that's risk attached to sex.
The risk attached to casual sex is that you'll get zero support in these situations. There's no way you and that punk will raise a kid together.
Now you've gotta decide. Imho aborting after 2 months is not toooo bad. Especially because I think you shouldn't reproduce.
Kids raised without a dad are usually fucking mental, so that justifies it aswell.

Congratulations :'3 You stupid fornicator you chose this you had better keep it. Or do you want to add killing an unborn child to your crimes against God and humanity?

>fucking a """bf"""
>but he isn't really a bf
Enjoy your life ruining bastard child, slut. I hope your commitment-phobic chad ditches you for your best friend the second you get fat.

I'm gonna call him now. Pleaseee dont me too hard on me. This want my choice either. And im not fi king killing it if it happens to be so

This. Murder your baby and order the doctor to sterilize your defected, brain dead ass while he is at it.

Post your tits with a time stamp: women's breasts change when they are pregnant. It is super obvious.

abort it you fucking whore or you will be dating onions cucks the rest of your life cause those are the only guys who want to raise another mans kid

"onions cucks"
Is this the new equivalent of onions or something?

>not being aware of the S_O_Y filter

just give the baby to adoption, don't abort it pls pls

So what did he say?
And have you confirmed you're prego? Sometimes it's just stress preventing a period

We called but he immediately told me that whatever the fuck happens, he'll be there... I dont deserve him ;_;

Tomorrow im gonna test. God im nervous

ok listen that's not too bad. Can he provide for you in the worst case scenario?

Why the fuck don't you order a pregnancy test online?

Bullshit. Abort the baby, better dead than sold into institutionalized child slavery/abuse/prostitution.

And OP you're a fucking faggot for risking putting another human into a life of suffering just cause you were too lazy to get another condom. Kill yourself.

Just have the baby and leave it at a fire station like a b0ss.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safe-haven_law

Is the guy white? Then keep the baby.

You're a retard if you didn't get a pregnancy test already or taken plan b immediately afterwards.
Get responsible or you're just a whore. I am embarrassed to exist alongside other fembots.

Stop running from the test you need to know