Tfw only child

>tfw only child

What does it feel like having siblings?

Attached: 1470748330306_tiny.png (479x512, 60K)

I really dislike my sister, she is 14. She is becoming a thot, and I really don't like it.

unless youre some faggot that gets blessed with siblings that dont treat you like actual toxic garbage, its some of the worst shit. people always make excuses for siblings and family in general saying
>its tough love
>you say you dont like them but you really love them
>theyre your family you have to love them
its bullshit, be glad you dont have siblings its the most taxing awful shit.

I just have an older sister, very protective. I developed a social dependence on her, basically if I was around people she had to be with me or I'd be extremely anxious.

They're essentially just extremely close friends, you can lean on them for support etc.

Never had anything incestual happen, or incestual thoughts either. Just seems gross, like your fucking a close guy friend would be.

Eldest brother here, Have 2 sisters, the youngest is an annoying autist that gets mad over little things and the middle one I get along with well and play roblox with her sometimes, only thing I hate about is her playing shitty nignog music.

have you tried slapping her around and introduce her to some real music instead? You're not going to get through to these subhuman "women" unless you put some elbow grease into it.

I have four. I have very mixed feelings on all of them and it's varied over time. The one that I used to worship as a child I dislike as an adult. The one that I used to hate growing up I now get along with really well as an adult. The other two I've always been indifferent toward in both childhood and adulthood.

>Brother
Pretty based desu
>Sister
Shit

I like my sister, she's 15, pretty sensible, doesn't go out much or get into trouble, still normal though, she acts like a hyper kid around me but I'm not stupid and well aware of how girls act when they're out or with their friends. I don't think she'll become a full on roastie because our family is sensible really, but you know what females are like. I get along with my brother who is the middle child too but I never really felt close with him because he's too prone to starting arguments so I don't talk to him a whole lot.

I have nothing in common with either of my siblings sadly, I'm jealous of people who do, they're the reality tv show, snapchat, facebook kind of people, whereas I'm an anime, vidya and autistic /ck/ among other things kind of guy.

What makes you dislike the one you worshipped?

I live in the same house as my brother and we've only said a sentence to each other once in the past 2 years

Marrying a girl who's changed him immensely. He's a good dude still and a good father to his kids, just a completely different person than he used to be. He seems a lot faker and more uptight now.

I have 2 younger brothers. They look up to me, I am pretty sure they think I am based. One of them steals my clithes because he likes my style. Whenever I do something they usually start doing it to. But they are very annoying too. They are always bugging me.

Attached: 2754b6c5f8b9ac2226f0e3e5b0984e67e6d712a61e210e922dd552352cf1df90.jpg (1050x1500, 392K)

God I feel sorry for your brothers. Having someone like you to look up to. Get your shit together, unlike the rest of us here you have some fucking responsibility.

I doubt an 11 year old girl is going to be into music from games.

Wow, that was rude. I am very cool, smart, and athletic just so you know. I lettered in 4 sports in high school.

Attached: 1562734423488.gif (540x303, 2M)

Yeah, and those four letters were H-O-M-O.

I said real music. Beat her up untill she can play mozarts piano sonata 16 in C major

How mean. I thought this was going to be a nice thread, I wouldnt have posted if I knew rudepoaters were here.

Attached: original.gif (400x374, 182K)

hey there, it's still a comfy thread user
thank you for your story

Attached: CPHZRWCUsAAjLfO_tiny.png (503x512, 59K)

Me and my bro have a great relationship.
He got me into fitness and I got him into anime.
I consider him my closest friend at this point, though I only have one other friend.

Attached: apu_frens.jpg (1387x702, 80K)

I'm sorry, user, I didn't mean it.
I actually did mean it, but I love Yuuko and you made me feel bad by using her so I'll lie to you and say that I didn't mean it.