Bianca deserved better

everybody knows at this point that she did some shady stuff but that still doesn't justify being beheaded by some 2deep4you emo cringelord you dumb autistic fucks

Attached: 12538127318.jpg (780x405, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bebestgf
youtube.com/watch?v=HA9tgcISg5o&feature=youtu.be
nypost.com/2019/07/15/woman-found-slain-after-grisly-photo-of-apparent-body-posted-on-instagram/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>another bianca related thread
OH MY FUCKING GOD GO BACK TO YOUR SHITTY DISCORD SERVER RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not autistic and yes she deserved it. I hope Belle Delphine that fucking whore is next.

Absolutely correct. Im glad im not so far gone that I find this all even renotely funny.

Reminder that this is our fault if she turned like that. She was a Jow Forums user and discovered the site at 13. We were a bad influence

Attached: 1555260125587.png (633x758, 34K)

i dont care about either of them and neither should you.

the world is better off without the both of them and their kind.

Attached: 1488432998676.png (937x699, 518K)

She took the saying that all women are whores as a mantra instead of a criticism. She deserved what she got, and I hope it happens again. I would not shed a single tear if every ethot in existence died tomorrow. Thin out the gene pool of hypergamous sluts, I say.

>yes she deserved it.
Why? Because she had sex?

Spitting image of her

Attached: D6Rq4cCUYAADcYv.jpg (960x859, 65K)

im a fembot that discovered the site when i was 8 and even im not retarded enough to meet shady sadbois off discord

>because she had sex
And because he didnt get any. These assholes are selfish beyond reason. And hypocritical. You damn well better believe they would fuck girls left and right if they could.

you still ended up as a fembot in this shithole

She didn't deserve it, but it's hard to muster up sympathy for a bpd e-whore crackhead who surrounded herself with beta cucks and sold nudes for drug money.

All of that at 16. I mean, what the fuck.

it's just the state of the internet I guess

How many guys have you had sex with and how old are you?

im turning 17 in september and ive fucked like 8 guys so far
even met up with 2 different guys from r9k

How can you criticize her for meeting up with online guys when you do it yourself?

why would you want to meet guys from r9k

Alhamdulillah!!!

reported underage

Actually, execution was the perfect punishment to keep that trainwreck from destroying any more innocent men's lives and I hope it happens a million times more.
Women are no longer held accountable anywhere, to any degree, so we let them run wild and cause untold amounts of devastation.
One man wasn't having it, and his name was Brandon.

I look forward to hearing what Brandonio has in store for you, filthy disgusting whore

if anything she deserved worse

>being this booty blasted over some arbitrary underage hoe
fucking kek. go get some air user.

I started going on Jow Forums in 2006 when I was 14 and have made tons of good wholesome friends from it, it's retards who try meeting up with said friends that ruin things. /soc/ and even Jow Forums or /b/ based communities with discords are a fucking disease

Where my dabbin' lads at? Let's dab on this ho and find out what flavor of Pez candy comes out of her neck.

Attached: 1556764177051.jpg (817x460, 90K)

this. fuck off

oriniggerniggernigger

if you really think like that, you should seek therapy

I've been on here since I was 12 and if anything this place is the main reason why I don't meet up with people from the internet

dont know anything about this girl, but as for belle delphine, yeah i wouldnt shed a tear if saomething like this happened to her. Honestly i'd find it more satisfying if she just got disfigured in a car crash or something though. that would pretty much be the ultimate tragedy for someone like that. i imagine she'd probably kill herself shortly afterward anyway.

AAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOOOK AT THIS DUDE STILL ORBITING A DEAD ROASTHOLE AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: wewwewewewewew.png (422x327, 249K)

If you play with fire you're bound to get burned heu heu heu

Attached: 1562945769447.jpg (738x694, 120K)

Damn, she was only 16? Women sure are getting ruined early these days.

FPBP
Im having an originorgasm

You guys realise you can just like, not interact/look at these people right? Like if you don't want to be privy to this sort of thing then just...don't?

Like she treated people like shit, but there were probably better ways of dealing with it than killing her. Like maybe just ghosting her?

Like it seems as though p much everyone's interactions with her was consensual

Also I'd argue that this has just made her a martyr. I never even heard about her until all this drama kicked off, and I sure as hell wouldn't have cared about who she was or what she does, now I just wanna find more e-girls and figure out what lead them to where they are/ see if they're gonna die next

Also I feel like this has definitely brought out the attention seeking sidde in a lot of the femanons here

After reading this I have no issue with what happened. I sincerely mean it, horrible people deserve horrible deaths. She was given a life of fame, love, and pleasure just by being born pretty. She's a broken "person", and the only thing that I wish for more is the killing of beta orbiters. These losers give talentless, cruel, women like this a platform for no reason except because their dicks like the way she looks.

After reading what her sister posted (her "tribute" selfie with her friends") I realized that these people come from horrible mothers. They're both dumb retards. I hate orbiters so much and I wish they would stop giving women a false sense of worth.

Orbiter killings when? Enablers need to be shot on sight

lil peep, jah... and now an egirl who had bangs.... this is a tragedy

Attached: jashseheeh.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

19 and none but very much volcel

I don't think that's the sole thing that's motivating this backlash. I think in general she's kind of the female equivalent of a fuccboi (in that she manipulates relationships for personal gain). Obviously this doesn't remotely justify killing her nor does it explain why everyone on here's so pissed about her in particular and not the oodles of men who act the same way (stringing women along instead of just turning them down politely, exploiting them for personal gain etc.), though.

She will be forgotten in a week

Nah thats ciara dumb cunt

>selling cp of herself online
yeah she deserved better, like a nice warm jail cell and a registration on the sex offenders list.

doesn't deserve a death sentence

Everyone who has ever interacted with a girl for more than 5 minutes knows she was a normie.

I've known Bianca since before her Jow Forums days years ago. I'm writing this post to give the normies crying over her a first person account of who Bianca was as a person from being in her circle for so long. First of all, the posts saying she's been browsing Jow Forums since 13 are false and whatever mental illnesses she had got worse once she found this website. A conventionally attractive girl with BPD that was starved for attention meant Jow Forums and /soc/ were prime feeding grounds for her. She went to counselors, therapists, psych wards, and nothing helped.

Bianca was not a good person to lots of us. She'll get you hooked with cute selfies, reel you in with stories of her traumatic past, then move on once she got bored of you. Classic BPD egirl behavior. If you stuck around after that, she'll use you as a constant attention source whenever she gets bored of her current bf of the week. If you ever decide to pull away, she'll double down on the affection and apologize for being abusive to try to get you to stay.

The last time I asked her how many boyfriends she had was when she was 15 and the number was in the 30s. She started young and claimed to have camwhored for adult men in their 30s on Skype when she was 12 years old because she liked the attention. Maybe that's what got her hooked.

She's incredibly manipulative a habitual liar, and will do anything for attention. When she gets bored, she'll start drama for fun. Search the Jow Forums and /soc/ archives for early mentions of her snapchat when she was still testing the waters on Jow Forums. She would post her SC here for (you)s then cry to her current bf or friends about how an evil exbf was posting her info on Jow Forums. There's even a thread on /b/ where she pretended to be a kid in her school that found her unlocked phone and uploaded her nudes onto /b/.

How did she get this way? According to her, it all started when her father (Mike Devins) molested her when she was a kid. I don't know if that's true anymore but I believed it for years. What is verifiably true, though, is that her father skipped out on the family and got another woman pregnant then skipped out on her too. Her mom got in contact with this other woman over FB and they combined their families and now live under one roof. Mike is currently living in Florida with yet another woman he knocked up.

Before she became active on Jow Forums between 15-16, she was active on Tumblr. There are callout posts on tumblr calling her out on her shitty behavior there too before she changed her identity again (more on that later). When she got molested, she claimed to have develop an "alter" which is tumblrspeak for "multiple personalities." Cherie was the first one to be created and was extremely abusive and aggressive. Cherie was the one being called out in those tumblr posts. She says alters are created whenever her father molests her. Her other alters were Ash 2 (she was Ash as that was her pseudonym at the time) and "The Twins" who were mute and, in her words, kept all her trauma locked up. Ash 2 was the newest one and was the naive, "innocent" one. There was a period of about a month where the original Ash (herself) didn't "front" or "take control" since she was too traumatized and Ash 2 and Cherie took turns. Sound like bullshit? It was real to her and a lot of people in her friend circle. We mostly played along and referred to her alters by their names when they fronted.

The following is a short list of bfs and people in her friend group. I don't remember all their names and stories given how many she had but this is what I remember for sure. Note that all the bfs and orbiters she would keep at around the same time and would date at least 2 simultaneously. She got a lot of add requests whenever she'd post her snapchat and skype to /soc/. Who knows how many more are out there?

[Forgot name] - A kid in his late teens that was in and out of jail that her mom liked (shows you her taste in men). She gave her first blowjob to him when he was out on parole but found out he had a gf and contacted her on FB. He later got thrown back into jail for stealing a car.
Jimmy - She lost her virginity to this guy, a vietnamese kid in her class. She claims to have thrown a knife at him in anger one time and stole his hat.
Shifa - A platonic friend that she considered a brother
Chandler - An obsessive bf that she kept stringing along while she chatted up and bf'd the other guys in this list
Elijah (?) - An obsessive orbiter that built a shrine of her in his closet
Kyle? Kenny? - A tranny/furry from her tumblr days. She claimed to sext with him but never dated.
"fp" - Short for "favorite person" who was another vietnamese kid in her school that she fucked and dated briefly.
Austin - An emotionally disturbed robot that cut his arms and took pics for her because she liked the aesthetic of blood coming out of his arm.
[Forgot name] - A 23 year old guy in Hawaii that edated her briefly and tried to get her to fly to Hawaii for sex
[Forgot name] - A guy in her school that gave her attention so she let him fuck her multiple times over winter break. She eventually claimed it was rape.

At around this time she was also doing cocaine and would get it "for free" from her dealer by promising sexual favors. She was 15/16.

Can someone give me a basic gestalt of this situation?

Attached: 0138.jpg (399x351, 67K)

She abandoned most of the people from her tumblr days and started posting on Jow Forums under the name "tiny" in voice whore threads. She had a very high pitched anime voice which people liked. This was when she made her first discord group.
[Forgot name] - A 14 year old brown kid in her voice whore discord that was one of her many bfs in that group. I don't remember the rest of them.
[Forgot names] - Various guys she sexted and then blackmailed for money. She also sold her illegal nudes.
Marc - Obsessive orbiter/bf to an extreme who met up with her IRL, fucked her, recorded it (illegal), and got thrown into jail after fighting a cop. He's also a druggie and has been on and off with her nonstop. He claims to "love her" despite going after other girls.

The following is a list of names/aliases I've known her to use in the time I've known her. I helped her pick some of these names. She would abandon and pick a new name/identity whenever she got outed as a bad person in one orbiter/friend group.
Ash
Space Kid (Skype name)
Faggot (Skype name)
Lilly
Aisling
Cherie
Tiny
Naoxies
Oxy
Xanax
Midori
Virgovenus (one of her snapchats)

She said she hated her real name but eventually settled on using it instead of coming up with a new name each time. Instead of starting from scratch, she'll just gaslight and accuse people of lying when they bring up her past.

"online boyfriends" don't matter, being a camslut doesn't matter, talking for hours on end using the same conversation starter ("im a hoe and I have had dozens of bfs," etc), doesn't fucking matter, she was a normal fucking girl with too many orbiters.
What matters is some dude IRL who she knew IRL was jealous of all you tards getting her attention and an hero'd over it.
None of you were ever relevant and would never be relevant because ONLINE DOESN'T MATTER.
GO OUTSIDE.

Bianca was a mess of a human being and I feel sorry for her little sister, Olivia, who seems like a normal person. Her half siblings are probably going to grow up fucked up though. This is only the stuff I remember off the top of my head but there is so much more that has happened.

Finally, I mostly blame her mother, Kim Devins for her turning out this way. She said Kim gave up on parenting her a long time ago. Kim let her meet up with random guys online and didn't monitor her internet usage. She was a failure of a mother.

I also blame Bianca and those that enabled her behavior, including her friends and myself. She lived a life without consequences and she spent the majority of her life skirting responsibility and any punishment for her actions. Before Jow Forums, the worst that ever happened to her was somebody mailing her creepy things in the mail. To her, consequences for her behavior weren't real.

Throughout this entire saga she would pit her orbiters/bfs against each other by leaking screencaps of her convos with them to each other. It was a game to her. On Sunday, she did the same thing IRL and got punished for it. She got her orbiter to come pick her up from the concert and purposely made out with and held hands with another guy in front of him. She then texted a friend on Discord laughing at how mad she made him. She would be dead 2 hours later.

>like is my favourite word, so i use it to start like every other sentence

Crazy how fucked up that kid was, only 17 and already had such a history.
Young girls should be keep away from internet tbqh

The guy who killed her was a friendzoned niceguy who she probably actually had a thing for IRL, but it was the orbiters who enabled her behavior by giving her all the no-consequence attention she didn't need but craved. While you sit around self-pitying because you were the one who didn't get her or some other guys were competing for her (all online, all in Discord chats, all in various "how to win her over" competitions) she was building abnormal mental relationships.
She likely drug that IRL guy through the mud for years, stringing him along, allowing him to fuck occasionally, while making him know that she had all the availability in the fucking world and that she was only using him. You created this, not her, not the guy who went to the mental edge.

If you know bianca show proof u lying faggot

any screenshots of that discord message she's sent her friend?

choke on ten thousand bags of dicks moralfag

Attached: emo_girl_stabbing_profile.jpg (1242x750, 209K)

Here's her friend's twitter and an interview
twitter.com/bebestgf
youtube.com/watch?v=HA9tgcISg5o&feature=youtu.be

Attached: tfw_no_beheaded_egirl_gf.png (680x470, 57K)

who the fuck lets their 8 year old go on Jow Forums?

Attached: emo_girl_stabbing_checkem.jpg (693x966, 61K)

So even her closest friend admits that this guy wasn't an orbiter but was an unknown factor weird dude who they didn't even know. Can people move on from blaming orbiters and crazy psycho teenager shit?

What pisses me off is her mother and sister acting like they were so involved in her life when clearly they fucking were not. If they had been there for her as a family, she would not had been LARPing as a psychotic sex deviant on Jow Forums and discord and playing around with fuck-ups like Brandon. Fuck her family. If I had a facebook, I would post her corpse right on the timeline of her mother to remind her of what a shit job she did raising Bianca.

But ehm... did he ... ya know.. hit it while still warm?

Attached: 1557505461027.jpg (750x746, 26K)

Hahahahahaha holy fuck, literally

Attached: 51E1B697-F002-40D4-91A2-ED0620446856.jpg (1070x748, 77K)

Just so everyone knows, the guy that she was dating that did this to her was a Jow Forums user.
Goes to show you what kind of guys are on here. Even if they are hot looking.

You probably don't know what it is to have someone like her as a family member.
I do, my little sister has psychological disorders, I've been fighting with her my whole life, and finnally grew tired of it, me and my mother did everything to fix her.
I finnaly got tired of it, now she keeps on whoring arround and I have better things to do than running after her my whole life, even my mother got tired of it and just wants to get ride of her, but she refuses to leave my mom's house.

Don't generalize please, I would be good to her cuddle her and be sweet. :(

Sounds just like her killer. I bet that was what he told others too. You're just like him. You probably are him.

He wasn't though.
He was an IRL friend that even knew her family. He was posting casually on /b/ and he was invited to the discord server by her.

Her literal sister spelled it all out on facebook and her friend corroborated on IG.

I deserved better than the life I got, but that doesn't really matter

"The pair, who met on a dating app, had been in a relationship for roughly 2 months when they went to a concert in Queens on Saturday night, according to Coromato."

nypost.com/2019/07/15/woman-found-slain-after-grisly-photo-of-apparent-body-posted-on-instagram/

Her sister literally addressed this hitpiece, chucklefuck.
They were never even going out. He drove her to the concert where she made out with another guy.

The dude killed her on the way back.

he sounds like a Jow Forumser for sure now. Thats what they do to girls who don't makeout with them

legit

sounds like my ex who had BPD except for the slut parts

Attached: 1550952655551.jpg (1238x492, 86K)

you've been shilling this disinfo in every thread all day, so who am i to stop you.
I hope you are at least getting paid.

they fucked before and she used him for the car ride and for his weed while she made out with the other guy in front of him and texted him that she wanted to fuck

Nothing of what you said means that she deserved to die and anyone who thinks otherwise is beyond being reasoned with.

stfu cuck
if she got influenced that easily she deserved it

>girl gets "famous" on r9k few years back
>gains orbiters
>becomes a literal whore
>manipulates and is emotionally abusive to orbiters
>proudly cheats on boyfriends
>invites "friend" (brandon) and "boyfriend" to concert
>starts kissing boyfriend in front of Brandon to spark jealousy in him
>brandon turns into jason
>plays bayblades on her neck
>tries to anhero
>cops catch him
the end

anyone know what concert she went to? wanna know if i was in the same room as her moments before she died lol

>sounds like my ex who had BPD except for the slut parts

I hate to break this to you, user, but...you probably want to get tested.

Wow, thank you for the details user!

Go back to crystal cafe you cunts

Ok Mrs. paranoid schizo

Loren Connors, Lake Mary, Nevada Greene, Hour

at Trans-Pecos in Ridgewood, Queens, NY

Thank you fren :) i like the bayblade addition it makes it less sad

Attached: 378-3789365.jpg (820x627, 142K)

How does that not sound like a Jow Forums user?

>Classic BPD egirl behavior.

The good news: her BPD is now cured.
The even gooder news: her mental illness will no longer be a drain on society.

Not paranoid because its true. Most if not all Jow Forums users are suicidal. And if they get an opportunity to take someone with them, or to show it off to the world, they will.

Manipulative E-girl decides to fuck around with the wrong emotionally handicapped orbiter on discord so he hops in his retard wagon and drives 1000 miles to behead her.

holy fuck i was there, i knew it was a good chance it was that since it was in queens

damn thats surreal as fuck i dont remember seeing her there but i didnt really pay attention or know who she was desu

>so he hops in his retard wagon and drives 1000 miles to behead her.

That man is a hero. Imagine if white women everywhere were held accountable for their behavior.

>Belle Delphine
His name was robert paulson...

Remember faggots, this is all discords fault.

STFU LMAO DUMB BITCH GOT DABBED ON

e thot deserved it fuck off retard

>OP sympathizes with a manipulative cunt of the highest order
Back to your shitty Discord server you fucking autist

Don't lose your head over it

Attached: giphy (2).gif (500x283, 154K)

anyone got the chat log where shes talking to a friend about how mad bradon was when he saw her kissing another guy?

Attached: BD.jpg (750x1334, 131K)

all of you are a bunch of fucking cuck incels that want these girls to die because you little bitches cant get any pussy. She didint deserve to be killed nor do girls like belle delphine, what she did was wrong but she didint deserve that you pieces of shit

wow you convinced me good job