/drugfeel/

on a 20mg edible right now boys woooo

Attached: 1551818190176.jpg (843x843, 112K)

Only 20mg?

>using condoms
>but he's injecting

20mg is a good bit, they usually tell beginners to start with 5mg

20mg is good dose if you don't want to be couch locked but stoned

Ayy ive been cooked all day off edibles

have fun n be safe

Only spliffs for me today, had about 9 cant believe how good the weed is getting where I live - but maybe im just getting better at seeking out potent cannabis

Attached: B97AAAAB-4403-4230-9FAA-EBE88BD16C77.jpg (960x1280, 306K)

Today my fent got here
its strong as fuck, as usual.
I couldnt help myself earlier, i took some on my lunch break from work just to get through the day
I was off of H for 9 days
gonna re dose now
feels good man

I'm super fucked up with God only knows how many drugs. Told my beat friend if she came by I would rape her. She is on her way to me. Going to rape her.

Hey anyone know is nitrious any good i walked by a can of whipped cream today and bought it on impulse for 2 bucks.

Today is the second day I had a date with Mary Jane in a year. Just finished baking myself. I love you guys and hope you are having a great day.

Attached: 100 hoffman.jpg (960x720, 89K)

Is 20mg really all that much?? It takes atleast 200+ to get me to feel much of anything

Oh yeah nitrous is fantastic tried it last night for the first time and it was honestly a way better high than Ive ever gotten from weed

I got a boner looking at this am i ok?

Unoriginal :/

In what form did you do it just whipped cream?

well user, did you do it?

I just scratched the inside of my cone peice while trying t clean it out. Is it still fine to use?

you got a boner from looking at a dude. what a faggot

Nah a friend actually had a nitrous tank and filled balloons up with it

I never got high from edibles. I cooked some a few times. My mom accidentally ate some I put into the meat I was cooking and she thought she was dying for a while which was pretty funny from my perspective. I gave my dog some and got him so high. I ate a lot and felt only a slight shift. Supposedly there is a small group of people that doesn't metabolize it to 11-OH-THC. Really a shame.

Attached: 1499456222056.jpg (948x707, 195K)

do you guys smoke a lot of weed at once? or do you take it slowy?
i like to get fucked up but now i've taken a small amount it's pretty nice to chill like this.
maybe i should do this more ofren. would save me some weed too

I think it was more the 20000ug of acid that gave me a fat one but if acid was a guy then fuck it im a faggot

I could get higher off a single benadryl than I would 20mg thc. 100mg bare minimum or suck my cock

guys my condition (anxiety) has been added to our states medical marijuana approved conditions list
I'm going to register saturday when it goes in effect and hopefully meet with a doctor soon
anyone know what I can expect? I have years of documentations of diagnosis, psychiatrist and therapist appointments, and medications
I'm pretty sure I'll get approved super excited I've never had something good like this happen to me before
I've been arrested twice for marijuana possession and really suffered from all the bullshit I had to deal with from jail to courts to piss tests and losing job opportunities I really hope I'm blessed with a break next week

I used to take smaller amounts with my ex before sex for years. If I don't want to be insanely horny I have to blaze it faggot 420 to the moon.

I was thinking of just buying some poppers at the head shop (not for Gay sex) cause they seem more reliable. And fun

Yeah if weed isnt enough for ya I would prob just do that

fuck is that detroit techno? imma start a brawl mate

Have you ever done amyl nitrate (poppers) heard that were big in the 80s and that there pretty safe but that's it.

Also check those fucking numbers freind ive gotta try them now.

God speed user and remember high cbd for anxiety.

Never tried em, Im a total baby in the drug sense lol

Whatcha mean by numbers?

I want to try that shit so bad, what's the deal w them? Legal?

yeah I'm pretty sure I just wish I knew a place to go to to get them. pretty sure they're usually in sex shops as "lens cleaners" and stuff

Has anyone here (UK) had psychedelic therapy/counselling?

I really want to try this but such treatment is unlikely to be legal for at least 5-10 years. I've applied for some psilocybin trials that are going on but apparently it's really competitive so I'm not too optimistic about getting on. I assume you can find people who will tripsit for you online but I'm guessing the population of qualified psychotherapists who are willing to do this is pretty small at the moment... anyone know where you might search for this kind of thing?

I'm renting a room in an uncle's house and want to move to a proper apartment. But how do I know what to look for in terms of smoking weed? Lots of places have "no smoking" listed. I don't really want to live in the shithole part of the city where it's certain nobody gives a fuck either.
Issue is I think that it's highly dependent on the types of neighbors and maybe how easy it is for smoke to permeate the walls

Can you switch to vaping? It has almost no smell

You had quads 6666 and now you have trips this shit is wack

Head shops and sex shops sold as room odorizers.

Well enjoy exploring i guess good luck

Btw ive done everything from camomile tea to meth and i enjoy shrooms the most nothing negative about them

Haha I didnt even notice