WMAF hapa here

The memes are true. I hate my racist dad and despise my pathetic white worshiping Asian mother. WMAF is truly degenerate. I long for the day my dad dies so I can spit on his dumb white, entitled, colonizer grave. I have decided to forego having children and become a recluse because my father's line DESERVES to die out for the crimes he committed against Asian men and Asia in general. My Y-DNA is tainted. All white men and their descendants should be wiped out.

Attached: 1426310895204.jpg (2202x1487, 703K)

good job half-breed.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (960x720, 62K)

just be a better man than your dad. its not hard.

rartart

Attached: 5D52250B-59DA-4F2A-8D24-580001254ED4.jpg (240x240, 8K)

I understand the hate but at some point you have to stop caring and let go. They just made you, you gotta live your life for yourself now. Imagine that your parents are just the factory you came from. Do you care about the idiots who made your car or whatever? just get out there and live you faggot

>literally the product of race hate and white sexual imperialism
>just be better, bro
no. If Asians aren't going to strand up to this degenerate practice, then hapas need to. What better way to kick my father in his white gut than by discontinuity of his pathetic line?

bro you can be whatever you want to be.

Racemixing and miscegenation is truely the ultimate abomination. It is the most subhuman and immoral thing one could ever do. The utmost dysgenic and mentally ill disgusting filthy genepool polluting, race bastardizing, bloodline corrupting abomination. Those who participate in it, enable it, and promote it along with the mongrel offspring should be sterillised and exterminated. People like Stoddard and Lovecraft wrote about it for a reason.

Attached: 1563043186152.png (621x464, 91K)

>I have decided to forego having children and become a recluse
Yes, I'm sure that was your choice and not from the fact that no one wants you. Fucking pathetic.

Meichan? Is that you?

The thing is that no one realizes this more than mixed race people themselves.

Either way it doesn't matter. It is for the best that he doesn't reproduce so that he doesn't pass on the burden and mosery of being a dysgenic mongrel abomination.

Attached: 1563053302643.jpg (900x873, 206K)

>muh bleach right
>muh hapa son will identify as white
>muh hapas son will marry a white woman
That sure worked out for South America when the Spanish and Portuguese bred with the natives. The Average ms-13 gang member has paternal European ancestry and they call you "gringo".

bro, not being funny here, but think about it this way. by taking this stance you're embracing your mother's genes over your own. why not join the dark (light) side? find yourself a white wife, and have children that are whiter than you? i mean literally half of you is from your father, it seems ridiculous to form your entire being arbitrarily around your mother as opposed to your father.

Attached: 1561473394073.jpg (720x960, 133K)

Brown, yellow, and black pussy is good: It's all pink inside, virgin.

No mixing DNA? How's that working out for the Amish, dipshit?

His line died when he had you your kids would look asian anyway

Pathetic little bitch. I'm a WMAF hapa too, but I couldn't imagine having your perspective.

Pretty much everyone goes through a phase of hating and blaming their parents. Everyone no matter how successful is a fuck up with no real idea of what they're doing qnd just trying their best while also seeking happiness. Learning and accepting that is part of growing up.

>t. Projecting permavirgin souless nigger protohuman
Miscegenation is an unnaceptable deviancy you mentally ill paraphillic freak. It goes perfectly fine for the Amish, you fucking reject.

Attached: 83a.jpg (1000x1525, 218K)

The Amish live a much more financially prosperous and fulfilling life than you as well you unwanted shitskinned nigger rapist.

Attached: 1562640386668.jpg (720x720, 17K)

How nice of you to include a self portrait.

The Amish suffer from very high rates of genetic medical conditions, and PAY to be myseginated via sperm and egg donors. Fatty dumbass.

>shitskinned nigger rapist

Tell us, how many times have you succumbed to your shitskinned nigger rapist fantasy? I got $100 that says you're already in Depends.

No, they fucking don't. Dumb nigger loving xenophile freak.

Attached: 9980.jpg (450x256, 27K)

>t. Projection the post
It's your fantasy, not mine. I don't have the mental illness of xenophilia like you nigger.

Attached: 1562187409164.jpg (356x374, 36K)

>us
You're on your own nigger. There are no "us."

Attached: Dysgenics-Richard-Lynn.jpg (180x281, 6K)

imagine if there was an earthquake lmao

I know your meming but
white people believe in the 1 drop meme

you are not white (unless you really really look white).

A real Trudeau here.
>If I become an incel, I win

Son, why are you such a failure with the ladies? Must be your mother's side, I know you didn't get that from me, heh. *siiiip*

Attached: 1563152196983.jpg (721x960, 47K)

What is it with racist white guys and Asian women?

I met a guy who's a total Jow Forumstard with an Asian gf.

Faggots who weren't proper Jow Forumstards in the first place and just came for the sake of being 'edgy' or some shit probably.

Attached: lothrop-stoddard-says-blacks-should-not-be-qual-in-1929-debate.jpg (319x468, 63K)

Is there a transcript or recording of this?

No, I'm afraid not unfortunately. However, his books are still available in pdf format online.

Attached: Into-the-Darkness-Lothrop-Stoddard.jpg (400x600, 50K)

W. E. B. Dubois is highly respectable as well. He was a eugenicist who advocated for the talented tenth of blacks to outbreed the lower percentiles.

Same.
I know if I had kids with a white female, they would come out strong and healthy, but I also know that it's evil.

White people are murderers that reject anything that is even slightly unlike themselves.

They will exclude any kids I have, and then they'll try and say they're non-white and get them murdered even if they're valuable.

Same thing with Jews.
I don't need to open another page of hell.

Attached: Me2.jpg (812x593, 184K)

How does it feel that your whitoid dad had a better life than you and fucked more Asian pussy than you ever will?

Must be pretty sad.

>this post
lmao how old are you? You have to be 18 to post here

hello friend I hope you find peace in this world. your mother was just doing her best I'm sure she wants the best for you

Your parents probably didn't know any better when they made you.

If your dad were a true racist, he wouldn't have race-mixed.

I'm

You realize the pink skin piggu losers here love your insecurity, right? You're a slave to the pink people. Although I'm AFWM so i don't really know what your internal struggle is like

At least you're aware that you're not like OP.
Probably the 102 IQ

>53397180
>53397219
Samefag samefagging, and still talking about nigger loving. That's your bag. I get it. I accept you as a human no matter what you choose to do with your rectum.

For me, it's all colors of pussy. You should try it. Pussy, that is.

And yes, the Amish and every other inbred group has genetic issues. Thus the need to explore new kinds of pussy.

>still projecting
Fuck off now you gay nigger lover. I only like white women.

Attached: 1563041962842.jpg (300x331, 73K)

Fuck off tenda you mentally ill scumbag.

Attached: rrrr.png (911x256, 21K)

pic rel is really comfy it also reminds me DOOM 2
just googled and it actually has similarities

Attached: 0000002483.1920x1080.jpg (640x400, 85K)

How well do your parents get along? Which country is your mom from?

amazing that people with this mindset are willing to wipe themselves out

This. Why are Bleachedfags so retard?

Attached: 1527531444689.png (960x1024, 838K)

jews can't help it

>believes his women to awful but are still dedicated to them; race always comes first
this EurasianTiger sounds based. Whites can learn something from him.

>But I can't get a white woman.

So you ramble on and on about your gay black sex fetish. I get it already. Sheesh! I accept you and your choices, but caution you about the potentially embarrassing social side-effects of recto-anal distention. You can't find a girlfriend now? It'll be much tougher when you're shitting yourself in public instead of your mom's basement.

I'm off to eat a homemade dinner (green curry chicken) lovingly prepared by my Asian wife. Later, I'm going to get my nut in an unbelievably tight pussy. Been fun trolling you, fucker.

I've been over Asians for year. I'm Latinapilled now.

Attached: dtp8ei4rc7hz.jpg (634x753, 131K)

he just personally can't even control his asian wife and he has a dead bedroom, how does he expect to tame a white roastie?

So how is your father "racist" when he married a woman who isn't white and fathered one or more kids who are biracial? I know being biracial isn't comfortable, but you sound deluded.

Kill yourself projecting nigger lover cuckold.

Attached: 1563209467241m.jpg (775x1024, 122K)

Azn women are perfect for cum and dump but I would never have a family with one tbqh

you got it mixed up. asians are for marrying and kids, white roasties are for pumping dumping and fooling around in your youth desu.

Attached: asss.jpg (872x546, 133K)

The problem is white people don't want an all white nation.

That's not who they are.

Most white people who are "racist" have negative perceptions of blacks and Hispanics because of the disproportionate negativity that those communities perpetrate in the US. They don't have similar negative perceptions of Asians because the Asian impact on American society is overwhelmingly positive.

Richard Spencer has dated Asian women. Andrew Anglin from the DailyStormer fucks Asian women too.

>I want white men to die out. No more white men, hapa futurism ftw!
cuck

I know, unfortunately. This is what dysgenic downbreeding has done to us.

Attached: 1563047766502.jpg (726x705, 55K)

If white people are such haters, why does the US allow almost a million legal immigrants a year, 75-80% of whom are nonwhite?

Why are white women so eager to date and marry black men, and white men willing to date and marry Asian women?

You're less than 15% black -- you probably look like a white person with a suntan. This is a society that puts POC on a pedestal. I could understand this attitude 50 or 60 years ago, but it's frankly insane in 21st century America.

They're both faggots who no one supports anymore.

Attached: 1563218475104.jpg (757x1150, 239K)

this but unironically desu senpai

originalio eurasian nation comment

Attached: 1531445584337.jpg (724x779, 420K)

Abomination, just stay white and breed with only whites for fucks sake. It's not hard.

Attached: 1562967665531.jpg (500x727, 48K)