Jow Forums needs an incel containment board. It's high time we gave these people a septic tank to call home

Jow Forums needs an incel containment board. It's high time we gave these people a septic tank to call home.
Robot and incel are not interchangeable.
Learn the difference, or go back to plebbit

Attached: 1561350164582.jpg (415x392, 51K)

As much as I hate them being here on Jow Forums, giving them their own board is just going to make them even worse. It would be a massive resource sink for moderators having to take down constant invasion threads, which is why they got ejected from Reddit. What we need to do is ban shitass incel threads on sight and convince them to fuck off to one of their other cesspits around the internet.

Agreed. At the very least, we could make a thread on r9k for containment, like how /soc/ will make Jow Forums containment threads for all the tradgf request threads. Basically, give exceptional individuals a sandbox to drool in

Don't make a board, just force them out to infinitechan or something where they belong. I wanna go back to comfy r9k 2012 times where we had empathy for each other and funny self-deprecation. Not this shit. Elliot Rodger, while funny to compare ourselves to at the time, in hind sight ruined this board as it brought in actual elliot rodgers

Gays reproduce by molestation

But even infinitechan is becoming dilluted with normies. Unfortunately, 50% normie and 50% elliot rodgers does not equal 100% robots

/lgbt/ was created as a containment board. Look at how well that turned out. Jow Forums is now overrun by gays and tranniers who have completely killed several boards.

All in all the way things are today lie at the fault of us. A bunch of failures failed to keep a board together as failures, who would've thunk?

Attached: 462754a276110553dd76bbd06995c664eb85b96fa5a22dd5e5414959522265c7.png (747x491, 30K)

Once upon a time Jow Forums threads on other boards were banned. This would have worked backed then if they had their own containment board, but it isn't going to happen.
Only chance is to hope the mods make posting the word "incel" result in a lifetime ban

Jow Forums needs a blue r9k board

Unironically great idea

I got laid and it sucked.
I think orbiters are the real issue. This isn't even our problem. It's Discord. Fuck em.
Genius.

Attached: 1549477124773.png (500x522, 87K)

Alternatively make /lgbt/ a nsfw board so they will stop posting here.

>being a mysognist is a reddit trait now
Found the retard who throws buzzwords around to feel like he belongs

Attached: 1552441246300.png (258x425, 136K)

FUCK that was clever

Yeah, containment boards don't work, all they do is give cancer the opportunity to thrive. The best solution is effective moderation that can seek and destroy, and a userbase that is capable of ignoring the things they don't like, Jow Forums has the former in extremely small doses (ponies and frogs on /a/ for example) and has a complete lack of the latter, also I personally think fags are an overstated problems. You guys need to understand that you have hit your own personal eternal september and you will never be satisfied, the whole internet is different now and keeps changing, but feel free to keep wasting effort complaining about how things are, it's like pissing in the ocean.

wizchan my dudes

>misogynist
Youre literally the only person throwing around buzzwords

It's called Jow Forums
Theyre here so they stop flooding other boards with women hate threads, which used to happen a lot
I took part

Without the originality meme please.

How would that be any better? Whether it's a general or their own board it's just going to legitimize and encourage them.

That would catch a lot of people merely complaining about them in the crossfire. But we could at least wordfilter incel into something else for a start. I don't know why one wasn't set up ages ago, given how incessant its usage is. This kind of soft moderation tends to work better on Jow Forums, especially when it comes with pressure from the community itself. What can we call incels to really roast them and undermine their stupid narrative that they're being persecuted by women and society for some reason other than their shitty personalities?

How the fuck would making Jow Forums a blue board solve anything? Incels would still keep right on hating on women whether they can post naked pictures of them or not.

You're just describing /qa/.

I think moot stopped caring after Jow Forumsharbor and no real improvements have happened since. I wish he kept that autism with word filters but now he's gone.
We can moan to /qa/ about it, but has anything ever actually been done that was said on /qa/?

>has anything ever actually been done that was said on /qa/
No, because that's not its purpose. /qa/ is not a board for feedback about the site. There very first thread you encounter on that board is a sticky telling you to go to IRC if you want to contact the staff.

robot is the endonym, incel the exonym

if not, please tell me the difference

I think you need to go back sir.