This is your government-issued wife and behind her is the home where the two of you will live from what the land can...

This is your government-issued wife and behind her is the home where the two of you will live from what the land can give you and start a family together, is this a step up or a step down from your current situation?

Attached: 22499943_1971696593046477_3425244652012306432_n.jpg (1080x810, 203K)

Honestly a step up.

Looks much more difficult, but maybe more fulfilling to?

Attached: jeremy-fenske-fishinghutinsta1.jpg (1100x1100, 572K)

A step up, and honestly if she wasn't crippled I'd go for it in a heartbeat.

If I get the land too I'll build a new cabin.

Huge step down. Fuck everything about that.
I will take the cripwife, however. I hope to condition her to dread leaving the comfort of the home so that she'll become extremely dependent on me, can't remember how to function on her own any longer, and then I can keep her by my side constantly.

If the government, or some government offered this, even if it was shitty land and they were just trying to move people to the fringes of the country to keep it occupied, I'd sign up for it in a heartbeat.

Like I think there was a thing Russia was offering where they'd give you a shitty house and land in Siberia if you lived and farmed there. If it came with a decent and not ugly woman too, I'd do it.

The woman has some sort of serious physical disability and you will be expected to provide for her, but she will do what she can in the house.

Step down. I don't want a white wife I want an rich qt asian wife.

Attached: 1563036376447.gif (230x268, 1.97M)

What the fuck did I just say? I don't know how to farm and stuff, it would be a hard learning process that I'd probably even need local help with.

I'm not doing it if I also have to have a dependant in the form of a cripple wife.

If I can still get internet this would be fucking based

this is wildly fucking crazy.
user, r u ok

I don't have a cripwife who I can manipulate into extreme dependence on me, of course I'm not okay! What a stupid question to ask.

will take the shitshack, hotwheels can go though. i need the solitude to get closer to god

im confused. arent people pissed off at brainlets for wanting to be dependent on their S/Os?
i thought independence was the objective.

Plebians, maybe.
Not for patricians with manipulated dependent cripwives who have seen the light, such as myself.

massive step up

wdf

Attached: 1563223402719.jpg (960x960, 43K)

a step up, at least until i burn down the barn and sell her wheelchair on craigslist

How much land we talking?

Hot diggity dang, am I moving up in this world? Yipee!

I could fix that shack up. If the land and upkeep is cheap we could make it work out assuming that she is not a cunt.