Will using a chainsaw on my own neck be too slow and painful?

Will using a chainsaw on my own neck be too slow and painful?

Attached: 87BA9195-20F1-4970-B6E6-ED1D58F6C04B.jpg (640x506, 72K)

no a russian kid did it when he lost a csgo match

Probably user, probably...

Unoriginal

why do you have a chainsaw but not a gun

Is there a video of it?

Probably Canadian

Toaster+ bath tub

Easy quick can't fuck it up.

>add lots of salt / relaxing magnesium salts

> make sure to fill it all the way

>take the necessary motivates (whiskey, weed, ect)

>plug in and place just above your chest

>drop

Your unconscious in 1-5 seconds
Dead in 3min. No gunshot noise no blood no ambulance called no resuscitation.

Doesn't that just blow the fuse in your bathroom?

Just strangulate yourself. It's easy, painless and you can't fail.

Attached: 1563080636168.jpg (189x267, 7K)

Make sure you do it when white rabbit peaks

dont do this
just buy a +50 liter tank of nitrogen, rubber tubing, and a mask. Hell a fucking snorkel would work. Then pick your song to go out to and make peace with the world

If you want to find a good suicide method that bad then use Bing, it brings up a catalogue of suicide methods in order of effectiveness.

Attached: Never.png (1070x804, 822K)

Nitrogen is not the way to go way to painful now helium is the rich man's toaster.

He's clearly trying to make a gruesome scene of himself. If that was my goal I would tie a fishing line to a doorknob to the trigger of a shotgun and put it to the back of my head, in line with my brainstem so it makes the whole thing explode and also instantly stops my consciousness.

pure nitrogen isnt painful. carbon dioxide is what causes suffocation to be painful, if your body isnt inhaling any and is able to breathe out any co2 your body produces (hence the mask), you will have a painless death
but if you're going for spectacle, buy a shotgun or do some wacky shit in a country field with explosives. make sure to leave a funny note user

Far a gigantic faggot, quit feeling sorry for yourself. Why don't you just accept that most of your problems are your own fault and take responsibility for your own actions. This is just an exercise in personal responsibility and putting just half as much energy into fixing your problems as you do bitching and feeling sorry yourself about and you'll be amazed by the results

What*a gigantic faggot
Phoneposting, sue me

Suicide is for the worthless and the weak. I thought about suicide when I got back from Iraq and Afghanistan and here I am, life's good, quit your bitching. Join the Army for fucks sake, they prefer you be single anyways and stay that way, focus on your career, make rank, retire, paycheck until death, hit the private sector because you started doing this right at 17 or 18 and now you're only 37 or 38 and now you're getting paid until you die, medical and dental for life, or decided on this even younger, and then hit the private sector because you're bored and still young. I'm doing and I'm putting an overhang on my workshop right while I continue to work as a range safety on base and I'm retired from the Army (medically at 25, 32 now, infantry , but I get full retirement) . This place is bizarre and blows my mind with the retardation, laziness, lack of personal responsibility, and the amount of adult children that lost on here. Go to Jow Forums and find a /sig/ thread and then join the Army

if he wants to go out in a blaze, just make some gas and fucking throw it everywhere around where he lives

you're gonna feel retarded as fuck lying in a bathtub full of saltwater, with a toaster, in the dark because every bathroom has GFCI outlets for this reason

It won't be if you stream your attempt, hint hint.

hey, im sorry to hear you are in a bad place right now. do you wanna talk about it? Ill drop my discord

>discord
Nobody who is on the precipice of suicide will change their mind talking to 14 year olds.

Kek I forgot about that. Completely based way to go out.

I dont really think that people want to die. When people are at that point they usually feel excruciating pain and sadness and yeah sometimes talking to someone who cares lifts the fog a little. I cant fix anybody but if nothing else i can offer an open ear.
Op please dont listen to these genocidal anons on here. I guess ill sleep soon but I will leave this here
corbynms #0408

Nobody cares what you discord babies think about death.

you sound hurt. if you want to talk youre welcome to message me as well

>uooh!! maybe i was trololo!
Do better, kid.

uh i cant really decipher what that says but my offer still stands. ill welcome everybody with open arms.

>you're gonna feel retarded as fuck lying in a bathtub full of saltwater, with a toaster, in the dark because every bathroom has GFCI outlets for this reason
Take it to /diy/ nerd. We want some entertainment

nembutal + chloroform

take first nembutal and then sleep yourself quickly with chloroform. the sweetest death that can ever exist.

Yes, dumb idea friendo.

Canadians have plenty of guns. They may be strict about it, but it's not difficult at all to get a licence and firearm. Just paperwork and waiting around mostly.

He's right though - it won't work.