Is it over?

I am 24
Never had a girlfriend
Literally have not had a friend in 11 years
I have no education or job, never had any

I suffer cognitive problems like issues with memory and focusing my thoughts

My social issues mainly boil down to an inability to connect with people, social anxiety and uncomfortableness (now successfully treated) and general social apathy. I also dislike most people but I can put it aside

Has anyone ever recovered from being in a situation like this, friendless and without a partner for so long?
I fear I will have to kill myself very soon but I don't want to

Attached: LITHUANIA.png (928x922, 1.41M)

If you don't want to then don't do it. Simple as that.

How old were you parents when they had you, out of curiosity?

Father 50, mother 40.

Exactly what I figured. They say you're not supposed to have kids past 30 for this exact reason. Weak sperm and weak eggs have a tendency to produce people with these exact issues in addition to other physical shortcomings.

Maybe thats the case in most scenarios, not him but it seems I'm a outlier being as my mom had me when she was 18 and dad like 20 or some shit.

>produce people with these exact issues
Social issues?

My birth was a mistake. My mother's poor memory caused her to forget to use her birth control. She already had 3 healthy children.

Jesus christ i kind hate being a lithuanian right now. Intermixing with p*les was a horrible idea.

That sounds tough man, just keep your head up and make the best of it though. I would try and start out by getting a job since you have to interact with others at least a bit, maybe talk to your parents a bit more to prepare yourself for talking with others since you have social anxiety. You can do it user I believe in you.

Attached: okbt6x7tvde21.jpg (832x1000, 47K)

>Social issues?
Like those found in autism, in addition to other chromosomal abnormalities. Yes.

shut up faggot, don't you dare say a bad thing about LithuARYANs, I will stomp on your head

Attached: 1535636615063.png (2518x1500, 288K)

Not for nothing but polish women are hot as fuck. The dudes were not so fortunate.

dusk gaidy esu marozas)))

marozus ir ROMA pyderus zudau

Attached: kounas.png (556x712, 19K)

when you're damaged goods you'll only ever attract damaged goods or the people that prey on them.
Having healthy relationships is a byproduct of being a healthy individual. Not the other way around. If you can set aside your ego, identify and fix your character defects then there is no reason you shouldn't be able to achieve what you want.
t. saw multiple people do it in AA but pussed out to be a neet here

The chances are always present unfortunately. But they're considerably higher when the parents are beyond their prime age.

I am diagnosed schizotypal. I have both symptoms of autism and schizo.

I really, really hate my life.

Why is it that people presumably worse than myself can get a partner? Schizophrenic men, etc.

Trust me, the only schizophrenic men with partners are one who lie about it, every time I tell a girl who is interested in me that I am afflicted by that, she ghosts immediately, and rightfully so obviously, but it's extremely saddening, because otherwise I'm completely normal, and in fact I rarely have delusions or intense paranoia these days

Is it just classical schizophrenia you have?
Are you a virgin, if so at what age?

Schizotypal is milder than schizophrenia yet you have friends and I have none.

Not at all true. My old best friend is schizo and he's always had women even from when were young. He's even married as of right now, technically but his wife separated from him.

You're going to have to learn to cope because you don't have any other choice. Best advice for you if you want a girl, if you ever get admitted to the looney bin or a psych hospital, the girls admitted there are pretty easy to be friends with. From there things just happen.

youtube search eckhart tolle, tony robbins, abraham hicks, and/or margaret paul and listen to them all day