I don't understand. I don't do anything to my body and yet everything is completely clear, my chest, my back...

I don't understand. I don't do anything to my body and yet everything is completely clear, my chest, my back, everything is clear. But my face looks completely subhuman no matter what I try and I'm seriously considering offing myself if it doesn't get better. What do

Attached: maksdlmwqa.jpg (402x258, 137K)

That is life kiddo

If you Just Be Yourself, you acne will clear up

isotretinoin ask your doc for it nigga

See if you have a thrush infection, and regardless of whether you do or don't, wash your pillows every few days and sleep on a towel.

Bro, it's so easy to take care of acne, most people dont have it?
know why? they take care of themselves..
ever notice how its always gross loser nerds who have acne?
never the popular cool kids?
its cuz y'all need to stop being disgusting.
Shower every day, 2 times a day if you can, Wash your face anytime it feels oily or sticky,
cut your hair short, don't touch your face, eat only veggies and lean meat, wash your bedsheets, stop masturbating all the time.

some people cannot help it user, but it's certainly not something to off yourself for
you're not gonna have acne for ever, in a year or two it will clean up
people honestly do not care as much as you think, they think about their own problems. you're your harshest critic

if everything else fails, maybe try make up? i know, i know, gay femboid blabla, but hey, it works

Honestly man, you've basically got two options. You can either go to your doctor and request a prescription strength cream or medication to deal with it or you can stop touching your face entirely with the exception of washing it at mornings and nights with just water and a towel. Both at the same time is preferred. I used to have bad acne and the reason it gets so bad for most people is they tend to have oily skin so they occasionally develop a spot and they develop a spot so they try squeezing it and they keep touching it to see how bad it is, however this blocks more pores which causes more spots so they touch their face more to check all these new spots and it just continues. That's why it's best to never touch your face and only wash with water because using soap strips the oil so your body tries replacing it quickly and it will replace it with even more oil than before, making it even more likely to get spots.

Just ignore it completely, go to the doctor and spend some time in the sun and hopefully get a light sun burn on your face

Attached: 1562465674223m.jpg (1024x1024, 106K)

I dunno, I'm a gross loser nerd that showers twice a week and doesn't eat their vegetables
I simply grew out of acne when I was like 17 or whatever

Just wash your face every day and stop eating pizza. Its not that hard

go to the doctor and get a prescription for Accutane

>Shower every day, 2 times a day if you can
lmao, that would make the acne even worse for most people with the problem

I hate when the advice I get is to STOP washing my face. First it was "wash your face with soap/cleanser dumbass!" Now it's "don't wash your face with soap/cleanser dumbass!"
If I stop using the cleanser, not only does it get worse, my other skin problems pop up, and my face becomes red, oily, and flakes. Imagine dandruff from your fucking FOREHEAD. It's NOT FAIR. I have to use all these beauty products just to NOT LOOK LIKE A FUCKING MONSTER.
Same with my fucking hair. "stop using shampoo bro, it's the jews!" Then when my hair becomes a greasy mess that snows all around me, "keep it up, it takes time for muh oils to balance out!" Then months later when it's still bad "it's because you drink from plastic bottles!" or some other completely unrelated, irrelevant bullshit nonadvice.

Fuck I WISH I could just fix my problems by not washing. I can't even imagine. To have some turn-key instant solution like that, that was there the whole time, and fixes all my problems. I'm hideous and the best I can possibly hope for is to look like a goblin instead of an ogre.

thx 4 listennin

Just be urself brah I do it and I've never had acne or hair problems and I always get girls

Attached: 156445876310.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

I wonder if people become popular because they don't have an ugly face :thinking:

uhm no
everyone gets what they deserve sooo
if you have a zit you deserve the violent punishment ur about to receive

this nibba knows whats up, I've gone through it, face clear except other scars, hasnt returned since

stop drinking coke

Drink fucking water and not soda. Wash your face with water only and LIGHTLY dry it with a towel, don't scrub. Don't touch your god damn face. Put a fresh towel/washcloth over your pillow at night. Wash your damn pillow case and sheets biweekly. Stop consuming 140% of your daily value of sugar. GROW UP.

Dr. Pimple Popper. She'll rake the disgusting shame off your face while one of her competent assistants jerks you off.

pure unmixed teatree oil from the drug store

>Drink fucking water and not soda.
meanwhile Chad exclusively drinks soda and beer, never touches a glass of water
>Wash your face with water only and LIGHTLY dry it with a towel, don't scrub
meanwhile Chad just rubs a bar of soap all over his face, scrubs it in real good with his hands, rinses with hot water, and then harshly wipes a towel all over his face to scrape all the water off quickly
>Put a fresh towel/washcloth over your pillow at night.
meanwhile Chad has never once done this
> Wash your damn pillow case and sheets biweekly.
meanwhile Chad has never once done this, his bedding is constantly coated in his sweat, blood, and the stains of his sexual conquests
>Stop consuming 140% of your daily value of sugar.
meanwhile Chad has a diet of junk food, pizza, beer, and burgers, never has even seen a vegetable,

so the only actual answer there is "don't touch your face bro". Okay but... that doesn't actually work... sooo....

Hi. I got 5% benzol peroxide and it's the only thing that is working for me. I eat clean, I take showers, I don't touch my face, but I also get acne still.

I also replaced my blanket with a comforter and I think the type of fabric you sleep with plays a role. Using the cream and the comforter, my acne is starting to go away. It's not 100%, and I still have plenty of scars to show for them, but they are going away. I just need to get more of the cream haha, I'm almost out.

Strangely enough, I don't get new acne when I didn't take a shower for over a week and didn't shave. Whenever I shave, I get more acne. If I don't shave, the places where hair grows are safe from break outs.

Fuck acne

>pure unmixed teatree oil
undiluted? thats fucking retarded. it will melt the guys fucking face.
tea tree oil (DILUTED WITH WATER cuz dont be a fucking retard), and/or honey will help.
literally you could use a honey and sugar mix with a few drops of tea tree oil and GENTLY scrub your face once or twice a week and you should begin to see results.

>stop drinking coke
80%
sugar does contribute, but acne is also a genetic issue that isn't completely remedied by this. it does help to stop tho.

>wash your pillows every few days and sleep on a towel
accurate.
shower only before bed to reduce oil/skin cells building up on your sheets/pillow cases, and try to use a clean towel every night to sleep on instead of your actual pillow cases.

but seriously try a honey/sugar mixture. 2tbsp of honey, 1 rounded tbsp of sugar (diluted teatree is optional; but only 2-3 drops max). mix, gentle scrubbing motion for a SOLID 1-2 minutes, then rinse, pat dry.

Attached: 1563230123156.png (480x480, 169K)

ACCUTANE. It's literally the only cure for acne. After accutane use tca chemical peel for the scars

You confused Chads for Chuds duder.

>this nibba knows whats up
KILL YOURSELF FUCKING REDDIT NIGGER

>Had skin cancer
>Never got acne

guess it's a trade off

Attached: 1556950907298.gif (256x192, 1.91M)

i heard swimming in a chlorinated pool helps. maybe try that. might be good exercise too. also clean pillowcase everyday.

Showering and cleaning yourself religiously will do absolutely nothing, nor will chugging water - it is complete and utter bro science. Acne is caused from within the body by an combination of an increase of dihydrotestosterone (androgen linked to an increase in sebum production) and cellular inflammation, the latter part being most important in my experience.

The only thing that got rid of my acne which I've had recurrent episodes of for 10+ years was cutting out refined sugar and fructose from my diet and being very consistent and strict. High GI carbohydrates like citrus fruits and garbage pseudo-food like cakes, sweets and white bread have consistently been linked to cellular inflammation.

And in the end, if you are that desperate, try experimenting with your diet. If you really give a shit user, dig around and find more information on keto, intermittent fasting and carbohydrate induced inflammation