Has anything happened with this dude in the past 2 and a half years? I know he got hacked, lost his job...

Has anything happened with this dude in the past 2 and a half years? I know he got hacked, lost his job, and was making really angry vids in his car. I've been in prison for the past 33 months and just got out last week, so if someone could fill me in I'd appreciate it.

Attached: 1443054319526.jpg (1152x2048, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/1eggwhite
youtu.be/tqWjCHPg9gA?t=925
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why were you in prison? Fuck did you do?

He released some fire music and did lots of streaming while living in his aunt's basement. He stopped streaming a while ago though because he almost drank himself to death during one the streams.

Madd Thad is that you??

Egg is a lazy piece of shit he shits on e girls for not having a real job yet he refuses to get one himself.
There is literally no excuse, he could work at McDonald's they literally hire shit skin convicts.

Dude is dead. Shot up a school.

Attached: SdDaC0H.jpg (1489x1762, 352K)

Didnt he have a tranny to fuck?

he's living in his aunts basement, enjoying malt liquor regularly, making music, and live streaming to fellow incels.

Honestly pretty comfy, wish I had a aunts basement access.

Attached: 1562861204464.jpg (409x409, 40K)

He left r9k because its full of trannies and discord fags and he was right. Now he's streaming and making music and it's pretty good.

Hahahahahahahahah, wtfffffff. Kek!

>Discord trannies

Doesn't this faggot have his own discord server?

he's active @1eggwhite on twitter

he became a NEET living in his aunt's basement

He's been hanging out with some of the ironybros on Twitter. I believe he was a few times on The Weekly Sweat with Beardson and Shawn.
Here's his Twitter account: twitter.com/1eggwhite

there was some guy playing on the vanilla private server Northdale that claimed to be him
don't know if true

Twitter ironybros are some of the most annoying faggots on the internet. It pains me to see eggy trying to fit in with those people.

He was on another incel documentary a few months ago

They really took that clip out of context. He was angry about getting fired and his private info getting leaked by that zyonz dude or whatever the fuck his name was, but they edited it to make it look like we was angry at women.

So he isn't angry at women 24/7

Sure, I'll start where you left off.

>threatens suicide on twitter
>anons call the cops
>gets put in psych ward
>MIA for a few months
>makes youtube vids again
>living with his uncle and aunt in the basement
>eggwars
>rants about how shitty life is and other robot topics
>makes incel trap music
>live streams for several hours at a time
>develops drinking habit
>gets completely wasted during one stream
>falls on top of his setup and screams NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER on the top of his lungs over Japanese city pop
>decides to stop for a bit after the incident
>comes back again
>complete LDAR mode
>NEET
>turns out he has been paying college loans for his exgf who cucked him
>Canada news show interviews him for incel documentary
>leaves again
>streams mostly classic WoW now

There. I filled you in.

Attached: 1557615502113.jpg (419x600, 37K)

last time i saw him was with FUCKING ICE POSEIDON on ice's stream

he interviewed on this canadian crime show actually and renounced his internet ways youtu.be/tqWjCHPg9gA?t=925