WHY DO I STILL HAVE DANDRUFF IVE TRIED EVERYTHING, NIZORAL, TEE TREE, STUPID H&S. NOTHING FUCKING WORKS AHHHHHHHHHH

WHY DO I STILL HAVE DANDRUFF IVE TRIED EVERYTHING, NIZORAL, TEE TREE, STUPID H&S. NOTHING FUCKING WORKS AHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1496780756053.jpg (560x555, 92K)

some people are just born to be fucked in life and thats alright

shave your head or go to a dermatologist.

How often are you shampooing a week? Those products are best used in moderation, every other day maybe. Use them too often it's gonna dry your scalp out and make it worse

try washing your hair less frequently, just rinse when you shower instead of using shampoo and conditioner

This. Your scalp is probably a fucking desert

oh no you have dandruff! what a calamity! try balding you seething faggot.

Make sure you rinse with a good session of cold water even if you take hot showers, also don't put that crap in your hair daily, it just fucks up your scalp if you overuse that stuff.

is your head constantly itching?

why is sxarp so cute

>WHY DO I STILL HAVE DANDRUFF IVE TRIED EVERYTHING, NIZORAL, TEE TREE, STUPID H&S. NOTHING FUCKING WORKS AHHHHHHHHHH
But have you tried just being yourself?

It's Syaro's birthday today!
It's mine too!
I guess nice anime girls are a reason to be happy.

Attached: Snazzy Syaro!.png (1473x865, 1.83M)

try balding and having dandruff at the same time
can't even just shave it bro because the skin itself flakes, at least the thinning hair hides SOME of it

this, also if all else fails try getting prescription strength ketoconalzoe shampoo. are you using any other hair products?
t. had bad dandruff, only got better recently

if you're not already try shampooing 1-2 times a week, using conditioner everyday

also try applying and rinsing out aloe vera gel in the shower someone on plebbit said it worked really well it seems to make my scalp itch less but i just started using it

Ca use yo u bla ck

Try t-gel

Try to avoid washing your hair everyday.

go on a low carb diet. Dandruff is caused by fungus that feeds on sugar.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1024x792, 194K)

Use anti dandruff shampoo twice a day, ya dummy

Be glad you don't get it in your eyebrows

It sucks.

Avoid being stressed and drink more water

I feel you user, but I have light psoriasis on my scalp. So I use Nizoral every week or more depending on the lenght of my hair, but I dont expect miracle. Get checked, you may have that as well.

use shampoo less, I get dandruff if I use shampoo everyday since it dries out my scalp.