Why haven't you applied for a job here yet?

Why haven't you applied for a job here yet?

Attached: mcdonalds.jpg (1000x669, 206K)

I'm too old. The teenagers will make fun of me, and I'll be able to see in their eyes that they hope they don't end up like me.

im really really bad with people

Attached: tfwanonisinbred.jpg (785x716, 64K)

Just lie about your age and tell them you're only 16

I would rather be homeless than work in fast food.

cause I have a better job elsewhere and mcdonalds makes me fucking sick I hate everything they make except their fries and they aren't even the best at those.

How old are you? If you don't want to say exactly, give like an age range or something.

this is true. I'm 23 and just got fired from a minimum wage fast food job. all of my coworkers were 16-18, even the shift managers. I was slightly relieved I got fired because at least I don't have to suffer that humiliation anymore.

why were you firedd

cause I'm one step above fast food, playaaa
I'm working in a charity shop (paid). started as a 20 hour contract, then the manager and two staff members quit, so me and the assistant manager had to carry the entire store on our shoulders. I got a 35 hour contract out of it and am essentially a manager in everything but name. I run the warehouse where the furniture comes in and boss the volunteers around. It's a shitty job, but it's better than maccas
I'm increasingly aware how dead end it is each passing day though

I didn't "represent the company values" or something along those lines. I wasn't surprised or really that upset

The application process is unironically difficult and makes you feel like you might not pass. It's easier to just try someplace else.

>is relieved not to be humiliated
>is so shit he can't even keep a fast food job that retarded children can work without issue
user...

why is the gap from 16 to 23 so short yet so long

I already work at KFC.
You'd get better. I just repeat the same few lines over and over.
>Hi, how can I help you?
>Alright
>have a good day
>you too

Nigga how the fuck do you have problems with the application? Just make shit up and lie.

>Curriculum vitae.
I shipped it, but it got shipped back.

l'll be 30 in a few months.

that's not what makes application hard. applications make me feel like a loser with no skills. I have trouble getting to an interview on time so the thought of keeping a schedule is scary

I worked at McDonald's in high school AMA

who do you think is browsing this board? successful well-adjusted people?

How often did you guys fuck with the food

21 y.o neet here. Is it worth lying on my resume when applying to fast food places? If so how should I go about it? Don't want to claim anything that I'll get caught out on

Just lie about previous work experience and if they need phone numbers just make shit up or have your family members or friends pretend they were a manager there

bro im a complete fucking retard and socially stunted and even I can manage a customer service retail job
you might as well be an npc, you can get by on the smallest 'script' with very little deviation

just work at amazon guys. they literally hire anyone and everyone. no application needed just show up for open interviews (small group, you dont even have to talk just literally sit there for 30 minutes), do a drug test (saliva test, hard to fail those), and get an assigned starting date

>Is it worth lying on my resume when applying to fast food places?
Yes. It literally doesn't matter if you get blacklisted from the local mickey Ds.

I never did, I never heard of anyone spitting in burgers or anything like that. People would sometimes make frankenburgers with like a mcchicken patty and a quarter pounder in one for their own meal, but nobody shoved it on customers.

i quit after one week

I was working my first job last week, pussied out and left on the second day. No notice or anything. I regret it.

What's it like, user? Is it worth it?

Because I'm fucking NEET4LIFE
Rage Wage!

I did, I got rejected, not sure why

Wageslavetion Army?

just be a neet lmao
original

should ask to be promoted to manager so you can actually get paid

i did, have my interview in a few hours

Because I have an Associate's and I'll earn 16+ bucks per hour at a call center with no experience that won't have kids as co-workers.

Sucks to not have anything beyond a high school diploma though.

Attached: D_f8SRCVAAEK1eu.jpg (497x1024, 99K)

Working in a McDonald's for less pay is unironically preferable to working in a call center, though.

During my happy phase of self-funded NEET-dom, I came home for a holiday. The subject got round to me getting a new job, and mom suggested "you could always work in a call center." My father and I immediately and simultaneously said NO. Even dad, who is obliged to encourage me to get a job for all the usual normie reasons, recognized call center for the absolute non-starter that it is. I then muttered that I'd sooner clean toilets, and I meant it.

In short, I pity you.

I would unironically throw the fryer oil after getting sufficient sensory overload

I applied elsewhere.
Of course, its all minimum wage/fast food shit, it doesnt matter in the slightest if you lie or not, nor would you be alone in doing so.
>inb4 muh integrity
Turns out the world sucks a lot of donkey dick, so tough shit. Not like you are going to be designing rockets or applying to become a pilot or something.

minecraft locate stronghold

Lmao atleast you worked with, i'm assuming "your kind" and got fired because you were to old and didn't fit the image or whatever.
I'm 20 and i'm one of the youngest in my store. I only work on minijob base because I can't manage part-time and learning for school currently but all my colleagues are non-native shitters and are probably twice my age. No chance i'd ever get fired either because i'm literally one of the only ones actually working seriously and can communicate probably with the customers

They never reply, idk why. I have prior wagecuck experience.

This

I go entire shifts just reading menu items and generic manners, rarely do customers go off script and I have to sperg for a brief moment before I hand them their food and they drive off.

Attached: 2942.gif (500x400, 1.21M)

Because I already work at Pizza Hut.
>they literally hire anyone and everyone
That includes druggies, former felons and mentally ill whackjobs.
All of which i'd rather not have as coworkers.

I did and they didn't hire me

>giving a shit on a call center job
>giving a shit on a job
lmao
Either way, good thing you didn't participated in that job market or else the salaries would be lower uwu.

McDick's was my first job. Wasn't actually that bad except for one or two bitchy managers. Now I have a job interview this weekend with a construction company

Attached: cabc8f3085fa99ed5b8e96eb02652e42d8021daa439d5cf43dfacbc201e4572b.gif (540x304, 143K)

I have actually and I'm gonna call and hopefully get an interview tomorrow

Why would I quit my job and work at am even shittier place

I already do and its a pretty neat job. I get along just fine with my spanish kitchen ladies. I'm usually on grill or on the line. Don't really wanna do drive thru its too comfy in the kitchen especially when theres not much to do but waste time.

I would rather shoot myself in the foot than work at restaurants, working at a store is a lot comfier