Femanons, after recent events...

femanons, after recent events, are you now paranoid that the one 'nice' boy you talk to online will turn out to be an obsessed stalker who'll slice your tender neck? are you going to ghost him? asking for a fren...

Attached: 1520807557391.jpg (186x356, 10K)

They lost my trust ages ago.

Attached: 341.jpg (682x683, 65K)

Not afraid. We are living together and he's perfect. Makes me wonder about other people I have met here, though.

>tfw no hikki weird femnons in my state
Fuk off failed Stacie's I only want fucked up femnons like me

Who would meet up with someone from here unless you already had bit of a deathwish though lmao

This
People here are fucked up and not worth bothering

Attached: 1505335950665.gif (500x336, 1.99M)

for the nth time, he wasn't an online orbiter
he knew her IRL a long time before her discord shit

Seriously this lmao, robots are harmless, I dated one a couple years ago, they're too shy and insecure to try anything, it's the discord normies you have to watch out for

wrong thread buckeroonie
op is asking his own questions

>tfw no sadist psycho fembot who will lovingly mutilate and murder me

Attached: Despair.jpg (639x541, 40K)

no because im old enough to know what they want, and im not giving it to them. I have a bf whom I deeply love and thats enough for me, if someone wants to be near me friendship is all they will get.

do hookers stop being hookers because they get killed all the time?

Solution? Just stop being a fucking e-thot subhuman scum

Plz be in n burgerland
Oggi

"Her family has said that she was not killed by a stalker she met online on Discord chat, but by someone she knew in real life who was also known to the family."

It's not the Discord orbiters you have to worry about, it's the niceguy you've friendzoned IRL who you hang out with.

I am even though I only speak to two guys whom have never seen my face and live far away. It triggered my psychotic depression. I won't ghost them tho.

I cut off the last incel from highschool I was in contact with 2 years ago when he started becoming too obsessed. Sad i had to do that I was his only friend pretty sure. Why did he have to ruin it, i wanted to be there for him

i've always been a little afraid of that but it's Jow Forums, why wouldn't I be? This does make it feel a little more real though. Like my nightmares playing out irl. But I'm not an e-girl or a thot or whatever. I don't have orbiters and I don't use men for anything. I made a friend on here a while ago that I've been wanting to meet and I highly doubt he would kill me. But you never know I guess.

If ur west coast I'll meet up with u desu

how did you meet him?
>I dated one a couple years
how did you knew he was a robot?

oh my days GET OFF THIS FUCKING BOARD

If you are a faggot that tolerates female presence for even a moment, you deserve all the worst things imaginable.
It's faggots like that who have turned this website into a place where these worthless whores come to shill their discord or whatever in an attempt to extort money from unsuspecting lonely men.
Female sympathizers should all get Bianca'd

I wish men cared about me that much. I don't want to be killed or hurt, I don't have any rape fetishes, but man, I just want someone to pay attention to me.

Attached: 1560308014502.jpg (749x747, 78K)

Not west coast, I wouldn't normally meet up with anyone from the internet anyway but we've been talking for almost a year and I really like him a lot. Too bad he's in Europe and doesn't want to meet me anyway lmao.

I met him on r9k, he made a post about feeling like girls were aliens or something and I wanted to talk to him. I'm not sure how good of a call it was because now I'm attached to him but he's bad at having feelings for anyone. I'm sure I annoy the hell out of him, we talk every day.

I grew up on Jow Forums, from the age of 13 I was browsing /a/ and /jp/, ten years later I'm happy to say I've completed my transition to normie and feel at peace with a stable career and loving husband.

I'm only here to rescue other women from spiraling out of loneliness.
Sammy, Kim, June, Evie, I'm sorry I couldn't help you more.

It's not too late to crawl out of these pits, if you feel like you need help just link me your discord ID through /soc/.

Attached: 1562124893820.jpg (800x800, 132K)

Give me your discord so I can steal your affection from him

Then go get it you trash bitch. Kys

femanon, just know i make fun of you because i actually

Attached: giphy (16).gif (498x294, 532K)

DROP DISCORD N ILL GIVE U THAT FEMBOT IM LONELY TOO FUUUUUCK

Attached: 1561280572754.png (644x800, 198K)

Fellow girl here
Maybe I can set you up on a date with a good friend I've known for years, he has a well paid job and is charismatic and sociable. If it doesn't work I know he's the kind of guy that would simply move on and continue his studies without becoming obsessive.
Obviously there's no way to tell for sure it'll work, but maybe it's worth a shot, please don't let yourself tolerate the malice that Jow Forums is filled with and get better standards, I can help motivate you to find work if you're struggling too.

Attached: 1559150828541.jpg (1256x1388, 247K)

can I talk to you?
give something so we can talk pls i want to know how you got out of there

Sorry user, I didn't want to make you angry. How was your day? Anything bad happened? Grab this qt cat and lighten up.

Attached: 15549071689521594674867.jpg (1536x2048, 435K)

Pretty retarded to make such a blanket statement. You're saying if you spoke with someone from here for a year, two, three, regularly, spoke on the phone, video called, whatever else so you learned about their life, that they're somehow any more risky to meet up with than anyone from any dating app, or going out alone? What an absurd mindset that you will ignore reality to make yourself more scared of a scenario that is no more dangerous than what you do anyway without even worrying about it.

Hi user, if you have a vagoo I'll pay attention to you. More so if you take it up the bum or have good taste in vidya and stuff to watch.

>nice guy you talk to online
There isn't one because I can't be bothered with maintaining long distance communication. That sliced neck and the bath water shit makes me glad to not be some kawaii gamer e-girl. Nerd/weeb culture just seems like cancer.

Same desu fuk ldrs. Plz be near Arizona tho so we can go out :^)

My secret is....I'm always afraid

Attached: 3f18412f_4bbb_433d_82f4_4c50208b2531_brb1740_trbcomp_v4111171.0.jpg (1200x800, 101K)

I can not allow myself to cheat on a robot who doesn't love me. I love him too much. Emotions turned me into a brainlet and I feel like I'm cheating if I give out my discord to anyone else.

be my jolly green gf

This is a terrible fucking post you damn sociopath. kys.

Do women really believe this? I'm shy and antisocial but all of the robots I've talked to were batshit insane. Maybe it's just discord, though.

Do girls actually think of dating in terms of "what if we break up?"

If he's not interested and lives in europe you're only wasting your time AND MINE WHILE I KEEP GRINDING FOR A FEMBOT GF DROP YOUR FUCKING DISCORD NOOOOWWWWWWW

Attached: 1563196984178.png (495x362, 234K)

I don't know user, I don't bully people I like.

Are you just memeing me or do you really want my discord? We can talk if you want to. Are you a fembot collector?

I'm sorry user, I didn't want to make your day worse, sorry. I'm really lonely too, sorry.

I'm going to be opening a private Discord chat for femanons that are struggling find healthy internet relationships and friendships, as well as interpersonal advice and understanding red flags, with an ultimate goal of integrating into society.

Please.

If you know any other women that NEEDS help and support, please shoot me a friend request.
It's free, and a work in progress of a group. But here's my Discord ID: Krybeleus#3712

Attached: tumblr_pfa4izPPfG1xs7fpwo2_500.jpg (500x707, 201K)

I don't have enough to have a collection so no, yes i want your discord give now (unless underage i am not michael sosa)

I hope it gets ran over

Why are you only responding to the posts being mean to you instead of the ones offering attention or not being mean user? Seems counter productive. You could be slightly less lonely and not apologizing to random people online right now

Being lonely is one thing, using some dead girl to get orbiters is another. Pretty shit way to behave whether you meant it or if you are a larper.

>I don't know user, I don't bully people I like.
shut up slut and accept my love

Are u in burgerland? I've ur cute and near me u won't be lonely anymore :^)

AKA guys who can't take hints. Friendzone is female code for I'm not interested

Sorry, I didnt't want to use her death in that way, I haven't thought about it like that, sorry. You are right.

>roasties stop talking to their pay pigs
lmao how else would they make money ?

Wasting my time with men who don't love me is my superpower. Also please don't yell at me. :( That makes me even less inclined to cheat on my robot.

NOOOO I ALREADY ASKED FOR YOUR DISCORD DROP IT FIRST FOR LIKE A MINUTE U CAN DELETE AFTER NOOOO

It's not cheating if he's banging muslim stacies in europe right now, think about it fembot, you'll be far happier with me, I'm sure I live much closer and can give you everything you desire

Attached: 1562383766386.jpg (401x372, 24K)

stop trying to cost me a fembot gf you fucking nigger nobody cares about some beheaded druggy daddy issues thot

Attached: 1554081227483.jpg (248x203, 11K)

He isn't having sex. :( and I just came to answer OP. The internet is a scary place and I will only sacrifice my safety occasionally when the right user makes his way into my life.

You don't know this though, he could be guiding his dick into some shitskins curryhole right now, you need to move on, look for something attainable, drop contact info and we can end this charade once and for all

Clearly she shouldn't talk to you if you think it's not a big deal that some teenager was murdered because she rejected someone. You're insane.

>user she only fucked guys for drugs and sold nudes and had some beta drive her to a concert to watch her make out with another dude she deserved to live another 2 weeks before overdosing you're evil!

Attached: 1562013264838.png (785x731, 201K)

I've met couple of fembotsirl I was dating and I didn't do stuff like that, not even like "rough" stuff to them. I think I was nice all the time, just happend that in bed I'm fucking degenerate, but to be fair, they were too like that and let me do whatever I wanted to them..

>You're insane.
Why? For not caring particularly about a thing that doesn't directly impact his life? Welcome to humanity. Murder happens every day, for every reason you can imagine, and even for literally no reason at all other than the person happened to be there. You correctly do not expect most of the human race to care all that much beyond the standard platitudes when it doesn't connect with their lives, why is this any different? The emotional reaction of some people uninvolved to this is baffling

>I can not allow myself to cheat
who talked about cheating? I just need a fembot to talk to

Hold that robot close until the day he can feel again. He wasn't born a robot, some kind of trauma made him into one

yes. I'm going to stop posting on this board in case someone were to identify me and come after me. this was just the straw that broke the camel's back though.

I'm frightened by how close I got to telling some robots on discord what my real name/location is

Unless ur near me idc. You could have gotten this cute robo dik but rip. See ya on the other side brutha

You need to stop creating this paranoia world where everythings gonna kill you user. You're just as likely to get murdered by a stranger in the street as a robot. You're probably more likely to be killed by someone you know or a family member than a fucking robot. Y'all need to stop thinking that some things are disproportionately dangerous when you do more dangerous things or just as dangerous things every day without even thinking twice about it. I've met a couple people from online, after years of talking, and none of them killed me or even tried.

I feel like I'm cheating when I talk to someone else. Like intimately enough to give them my discord. :(

I don't think I can help him, I've tried to for a long time. But my dumb brain doesn't care about that and I will always want to be there for him. I wish he would meet me. :(

p-please fembot just toss your discord my way I won't make a move on u immediately i just need female contact

No, he's insane for thinking an underage girl deserved to be murdered because of her sexual history.

Again, this girl wasn't even legally an adult. To think it's okay she was murdered shows a lack of basic human empathy and emotion. Not really boyfriend material.

you just need a new perspective. sometimes the obvious approach doesn't work on robots, if anything else, i don't think he wants you out of his life

Awww, don't worry user, we'll just keep doing the same routine of never actually giving the chance to meet irl

unironically yes, i'll ghost everyone i've ever met here and disappear forever. sorry but safety first.

Yes, its time to ghost my only friend but to be fair he won't miss me at all.

Are you paranoid when you hear about some random guy getting stabbed 3000 miles away from where you live? No. Stop treating women like children retard

Most people don't care about prostitutes being murdered either it's just life dude. It's like caring about roadkill tbqh is it sad to look at sure but if you're spending time obsessing over it you're a pretty weak person

where in europe is he from?

No, cause it's is easier than you think to spot a sociopath or a psycho. Years of browsing sites like these have helped.

I think it's safe to say that not dating someone who celebrates a teenage girl's death is a safe move. Or do you think it's normal for people to do that? I'm not saying he should be crying but acting like it's a good thing is fucked up. No woman should ever go near a man who thinks a girl being murdered is a good thing. It's a huge red flag; sounds like he'd be a shit partner in life and probably treat whatever fool gives him the time of day like shit. Like here's a tip: if you want to have a girlfriend, don't act like a misogynistic douche and don't be surprised when no one wants anything to do with you.

this reply makes too much sense for this board.

I don't get why white girls always do that cowardly crap instead of just flat out saying they're not interested.

I'm afraid of everyone I talk to because of social anxiety. Situations like this just show that it's not unreasonable to be afraid of people.

This is why Jow Forums should never be used if you're underage. Too stupid to understand the danger

kek i think i know who you are and who he is. he's playing you, you dumb whore. you started talking in september, didn't you?

I don't think normal people give a shit either though, it's only utilized to raise status among your peers on social media. Is it really acting like its a good thing to say who gives a shit if some druggy fuck dies? Everyone has some type of person they couldn't give less of a shit about, most of the celebrating going on right now is just to antagonize people migrating over because of the news

>be there for him
>won't take his incel dick
yeah ok retard

be my coward gf and drop discord pls

I've been on Jow Forums for about 11 years now. I've met plenty of anons both online and offline during that time (from vg and one from sci).

What I want to caution other "femanons" is to shut up about your gender. In all those years I've only identified my gender to help with makeup tips in cgl or skin tips sometimes here in r9k when I notice other femanons struggling with acne. Other than very specific situations, you need to shut up about yourself. The femanons that run into trouble run into it because they usually are dumb enough to post selfies and add a bunch of randoms to discord and cry about how lonely they are and how all they want is a guy to care. The majority of men on r9k or soc or b are not the kind of men you want paying attention to you.

It's normal to want attention, but it's not normal to want it from mentally damaged unhappy people. In that case, you really are asking for trouble. Again. It doesnt matter how much you sympathize with the men here and how sorry and lonely you feel for yourself right now. You will regret it. They will become overly attached and they will threaten you. and sometimes they will act on those threats. So only if you are ok with being attacked should you pine for attention here. You will reap what you sow, so remember that.

Attached: 1493000263512.png (612x563, 158K)

Well, Jow Forumsnaut from Poland here. Male. You robots dont feel like dangerous murderbots.

How do you know he doesnt like you "this way"? Ive been in his place, not knowing that I m a girl friend's crush. For months. Only after getti g the memo I was able to introspect my feelings, as Ive never considered her sexually and rimantically beforehand.

Because they have more chances of getting literally murdered if they flat out reject incels

I mean, common sense but when has anyone on a chan site been accused of having that, right?

Be my well adjusted 125+ iq GF plz.

what games do you usually play? oreg

This.
Also add men from /tg/, Jow Forums, /v/, and Jow Forums to the mix.

Sure didn't help out too much in this case, huh?

newsflash, menopausal hag:
Jow Forums is infested with normalfags now. There are no mentally ill incels, they are all larping. Check the catalogue.

I still believe in user. Most of you are nice dorky boys who wouldn't hurt a fly.

Famous last words. I'm sorry you're so lonely that you've blinded yourself this hard, sis.