Work / Career

What is your age and employment status? If you are employed what is your job and did you expect to have the job you do now when you were an eager preteen / early teen?

>21
>Tree feller / trimmer
>No, I expected to be at a University and going into something more intellectual and urban like digital software or US Law

Attached: a2465070845_10.jpg (1200x811, 322K)

pretty good humble job my man, I'd probably just stick doing that

29/unemployed

get out normo

>everyone who works is "normo"
Ok

26, unemployed. I've even been rejected to a fucking callcenter where I didn't have to sell anything, lame af. I am at uni but the title won't give me a job for sure cause it's design.
That job doesn't sound bad, if you can go study and keep that job, uni will always be there and there's no time limit imo to finish a degree. Also believe me you don't want an office job

>20
>Programmer
Since I was 6 or so I wanted to attend university and kept repeating I would be an "engineer." Guess my wishes have been granted in a way. Proves wagecucking can be comfy and somewhat rewarding.

>27
>Planner
>No, I wanted to be a lawyer or a video game developer/3D designer

33 years old. I work construction, I'm a tile-setter but I also do marble and terrazzo as well as floor laying in general.

I went to college for computer programming but couldn't cut it, or maybe i just hated it. Either way I'm kind of happy with how things turned out, I make $37 an hour right now which isn't too terrible.

There's no way I could study and keep this job. It's a lot of hours and just couldn't work like that. Plus I already failed after my second semester of community college. I lost interest in my degree and decided to pursue something else while I brainstormed of what to do for the future and winded up felling trees.

>20
>Cashier
>Of course not, I hoped to get better at traditional art or other crafts only to fail and I still continue to fail by being unable to feel passionate about that shit anymore.

Attached: 39665510_10160582218750391_816212810382966784_n.jpg (379x377, 16K)

Sounds good, keep it up.
I believe in freelancing and shit, living without a degree, im doing it because i enjoy the classes but i hope i can live of what i want to do. I dont want to live forever in an office/shitty job

18, nothing right now, but will start my second year of uni in 6 weeks. Hopefully I will get a job at the observatory on campus.

12, sitting on my ass browsing Jow Forums boards

28, Weapons R&D

I expected to be an Army officer, and was, for some time. My parents are Asian and made me get a Master's instead of my childhood dream. It kinda worked out I guess, I get paid much more than in the military. Also I have frag in my thigh so I walk kinda funny which probably would have hindered my career.

>28
>part time storage guy
Never knew what I wanted to be/do, so I just went to school for like 3 different things and ended up working for my dad in a completely unrelated job.
I'm okay-ish with my situation now, so I can't bother looking for better jobs. Also I don't care about money, so I don't care about the "hurr durr you could get paid 100k more" if it means I will be miserable

Based embryo

yup, thats me, an infant incel

has anyone here had any experience with the army reserves? i'm downright opposed to joining the military, but curious about the reserves. i work two kitchen jobs right now, and am getting very tired of it, i'd like to go to trade school and get an HVAC certification, but need a way to pay for it or keep the lights on in the meantime. living with my parents is not an option. the only issue i think i may have is i'm a daily weed smoker and have a conviction for possession, it is only a class b misdemeanor, but it has happened in the last year. thoughts?

Attached: 1886-11293-25258.jpg (1920x1040, 815K)

Marines from 08 to 17, now im a hardhat diver. I sought these gigs out.

Attached: imagejpeg_0(1).jpg (1024x768, 225K)

18, army infantry.
I thought I would go to college and go into a STEM field as a kid, but as it turns out, I'm actually pretty dumb and don't have enough money to attend college. My only other option at that point was flipping burgers.

Join the military, its way worth it. Also weed is for niggers.