Project Nightwalk

We're making a documentary about Nighwalking and we want contributors. We're after video submissions to show the different kinds of places that people go nightwalking and want to know about the kinds of people that participate in this declining part of our boards culture. If you can't record or a video or don't want to speak on your submission that's okay, if you could even answer these questions we'll try and put it into the doc as well.

We have a Discord server for the project, with an email to send your submissions to or you can share them in this thread. I'll post the link to the Discord in the next post.

Questions/Talking Points:
-What do you think about when you Nightwalk?
-Where do you go on a nightwalk?
-Why do you nightwalk?
-Can you think of a turning point in your life?
-What was your favourite time in your life?
-What do you look forward to?
-Do you think things will ever change for you?
-How do you feel about normies? Why?
-Do you think there is anything beautiful in life?
-Do you have a favorite memory from old r9k?
-If you could be Charismatic, Handsome,Attractive,Dominant (CHAD) for a day what would you do?
-What do you think needs to happen for r9k to change for the better or is it lost forever?
-Are there any other ways you cope with the current state of the world?

DOs and DON'Ts of submissions:
-Do try and have at least decent audio and film quality
-Don't make it all about virgin tfw no gf
-Don't show your face or show the inside of your house or anything that would get you doxxed
-Do have something unique to talk about. Do try and show a unique place along your nightwalks. It doesn't have to be the destination it can be a place you just pass by.

We could use some narrators too, If you are a vocaroo user and want to contribute, we could very much use you.

Attached: 1132103200.gif (500x475, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/hwitenoice/nightwalk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/AnesdP

The Discord. Everyone there is pretty cool so feel free to ask us questions if you have any.

If I started posted qt Asians would this thread get more attention?

Attached: lusciousnet_lusciousnet_0684_526189476_01C3C0YSWK64E3NFEM6GC64AS1.1024x0.jpg (1000x1500, 93K)

Asians for daysians.

Attached: db29ac979714cd71a2bb9fb99581d7fd.jpg (788x1232, 152K)

sounds like a massive hassle m8, you night walk because you like peace and dont want to have to deal with people not because you want to answer a questionnaire

That's where you are wrong,
This doc is being made with the intent perserve what little is left of robot culture, and as a show of what it's like to be an outcast in general.

Oh and to that Irish Femanon if she sees this yeah we are the same group of people

Fair enough, dude. A lot of people like the opportunity to share their experience but I understand it's not for everyone.

Maybe take a post where you're advertising your discord server to a board like /soc/, like the rules suggests. No one wants you here.

Get lost cunt-nugget. Not advertising my Discord server. It's about the doc you illiterate fucking dipshit.

I'm actually going to run out of Asians.

Attached: Hot-Super-Sexy-Bikini-New-Japanese-Students-swimsuit-Sukumizu-School-swimsuit-bandage-Shoulders-purp (640x640, 77K)

We understand that not everyone wants to help with the project and that's fine,
Let's just be civil and hey at least it's some effort to make something that spawned from r9k.
Even if it's cringe and shit tier at least we will know we made something.

Attached: Nightwalk.jpg (736x990, 25K)

I have no discord, do you guys have a telegram or something?

It's easy to get one,
Or if you'd rather you could always e-mail (see above) to ask questions or submit anything you'd like.

Asian women, for ya folks,
But, no seriously this project is going to be good.

Attached: asian women..jpg (656x893, 157K)

I'm going to mix it up with the next one I think. Not just Asians after this.

Attached: Choerry02.jpg (758x1200, 322K)

Official nightwalk theme:

soundcloud.com/hwitenoice/nightwalk

Do you like half asians OP?

I'll post one as a supportive bump.
>this bitch is your typical e-thot.
>One of her early vids was where she fingered her ass, but, she got a bit of shit on her finger,
>She's money hungry but, hates it when you call her out on it.
>Straight up bitch in real life.

Attached: Hapawhore.jpg (1080x720, 102K)

I just came home from work, I'm not a loser technically but I am an old user of this board and do nightwalk occasionally, I will try to make a discord only for this.

We already have one though. it's posted above.

I like all women, but that one is a real qt. Shame that she's such a bitch though.
Anyway, time to diversify.

Attached: 1542095529205.jpg (1080x1349, 100K)

are 2d asians okay

Attached: mikunyuu.jpg (747x720, 118K)

I would have to say yes and wish Happy birthday to Charxp0

Attached: Snazzy Syaro!.png (1473x865, 1.83M)

Absolutely.
Appreciated.

Attached: 1539473838229.jpg (850x1202, 131K)

>tfw your nightwalk thread is just a picture dump

Attached: 20_wznpl4w_01CKQ5BVV2X0J1VHT7JMN8RMM0.1024x0.jpg (1024x1534, 109K)

It can bring in anons who don't post in thread.
Dont worry.

Attached: 1558009471042.jpg (700x1000, 1.03M)

In last time i nightwalk by the river where my shipyard is located i used to work.
I often think about jumping in this river and drown there.

Yeah fair point. Cheers, fella.

Attached: 1542682376045.jpg (1080x1350, 166K)

That's pretty dark, we'd love you to share your experience with us, if you're up for it.

would you like your asian girl in black, blue, green, grey, orange, pink, red, white, or yellow?

Attached: niconiconii.jpg (300x250, 13K)

I used to work there but i lost my jobs because of mental health problems three months ago, i still dont have a job and my money is running out.
im gonna end it soon

OP I am an avid nightwalker. I fucking love everything you are doing right now. Will try to upload some places I've /nightwalked/

White but only if they have dark hair. If they have light hair I'd prefer black.
That sucks dude, you might find some value in the Discord. They're a pretty supportive bunch even if you don't feel like you'll submit anything for the doc.
Nice. Thanks, dude.

Attached: 1546723125189.png (1078x1196, 1.88M)

I'll keep this alive a bit longer before the Bianca tide forces me under.

Attached: 14321414234.jpg (1024x428, 64K)

Some more vintage stuff if that's your taste.

Attached: 1542987250300.jpg (1600x1066, 285K)

have an edgy asian

Attached: tumblr_pgg2fhWJwW1w63jqvo1_540.png (540x511, 470K)

I come with a bump and yet another Syaro pic.

Attached: Lovely Syaro!.jpg (647x906, 124K)

I'll be honest, I don't know who Syaro is.

Attached: 1538752667094.jpg (850x1207, 252K)

It's her birthday.
That's what.

ok glownigger

Another precious bump.

Attached: 123413242134.jpg (480x640, 41K)

Op how many people have contributed so far. Also doesn't anyone here remember The Host and his podcast?

I don't know exactly because I'm just a mod on the server. I think we had 11 video submissions last time I checked though.

never heard of the host and his podcast.
We got near half an hour worth of stuff.