Mods. It's time to shut this board down

Mods. It's time to shut this board down.
It's become obvious over the past few years that something about this board fosters a harmful and toxic culture that could not only harm more people over time as it strengthens, but also harm Jow Forums as a whole.
Just in the past few years, Jow Forums has had a mass shooter, a suicide victim and now a murderer. Something about this board directly nurtures a poisonous mentality that leads only to sour and untimely deaths.
Jow Forums seriously needs to go, before anyone else gets hurt. Please. You have a moral responsibility to ensure the safety of your shitposters, a responsibility that you're currently failing to uphold. Things can't continue like this. Eventually, the authorities will have had enough of these types of incidents and will at least try to shut the entirety of Jow Forums down.
If you're not going to shut the board down, at the very least write a new sticky supplying mental health resources for the people that frequent Jow Forums. Something has to change here.

Attached: stop. really, you gotta stop.jpg (224x300, 22K)

You know what nurtures human suffering, murder, suicide, and mass shootings? Capitalism. It also fuels slavery and abject poverty.
I don't see you trying to get rid of that.

Attached: no rules.png (959x1000, 566K)

>Just in the past few years, Jow Forums has had a mass shooter, a suicide victim and now a murderer

The US public education system has had many of all three of those. I will support your campaign to shut down Jow Forums if you support my campaign to end public education.

The population of Detroit commits more crimes on an afternoon than all Jow Forums posters combined over its entire history

Can we please think of a different way to treat food

Attached: outdoor-auction-pens-holding-dairy-cattle-KF7DDJ.jpg (1300x959, 242K)

Can we please think of a different way to treat them

Attached: 2000[1486132296].jpg (2000x1333, 326K)

>because Jow Forums is as important as education
OK, user.
I do agree that the educative system needs way more support for mental health, but I've been saying that for years. Jow Forums isn't nearly as important as school. Jow Forums is literally just a shitposting dump for edgelords.
Either at least try to advocate for mental health is just shut the fucking board down.

>You know what nurtures human suffering, murder, suicide, and mass shootings? Capitalism.
So deep, bro.
Look, basically every system for massive societies is going to be objectively flawed in some way. That doesn't mean we can't at least try to make things better.
Also, everything you just posted applies to communism as well.
>It also fuels slavery and abject poverty.
As does communism. Wherein capitalism allows some people to live in abject poverty, communism forces everyone to.
>I don't see you trying to get rid of that.
You don't see much of anything I do because the only two things you know about me are the things I've said in the OP and in this very post.

Either way, nothing you've said so far has absolutely anything to do with the problem at hand, which is Jow Forums's incel dilemma, or rather coming up with a solution for it.

>school shootings exist so it's OK for people to murder each other on the internet
>it's also OK for the people who run these platforms on which the murderer met his victim to do absolutely nothing
Cool, thanks for not caring a single bit.

what the fUCK MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN COME TO MY BOARD WITH THIS SHIT.

i hope 4 ur sake this is bait.

Attached: 1551826522621.jpg (308x300, 12K)

r9k has absolutely nothing to do with this discord bullshit. fuck off

>deflecting this hard
good, good, there is absolutely nothing wrong here. nothing needs to change. defend at all costs. good. everything is in order here.

Oxychan's murderer met her on Jow Forums, where she posted quite frequently. There are tons of these people browsing Jow Forums right now.

I would write a sticky with mental health resources on it but I'm not a mod, and the whole point of people having mental health crises is because the economy necessitates mental health crises exist in order for them to pay rent. So idk what you want me to do.

>Also, everything you just posted applies to communism as well.
Lmao if you think capitalism is fucked then you MUST be a commie.
Even feudalism was better to the average person than capitalism.

lol bullshit, i have no clue who this girl is and ive been here for a long time. this is /soc/ bullshit

Capitalism is fucked. Communism is more fucked.
It's all just different levels of fucked.
We're all fucked. We can try to unfuck ourselves a little, but we're all fucked nonetheless.

Now stop trying to derail, please.

I think the right balance could be acheived by a more toxic system than communism and capitalism so people die before they suffer a lot.

OP if we had a more toxic environment, think about all the suffering that would be prevented via suicide and murder.

>hurr moar people should kill each other
Suicide and murder bring only suffering.

Attached: dumb pepe.jpg (236x350, 11K)

>Cool, thanks for not caring a single bit.

I don't care one single bit.

Lots of people talk to each other on the telephone, too...and then kill each other.

Any technology that allows people to communicate will lead to death. Because the recipe for murder is people + communication + time.

I'm sick of you fucking progressive faggots and your incredibly asinine delusions. Leave the board alone. Nobody gives a shit.

Dead people don't suffer.

How can a dead person suffer, you fucking retard? They're already dead, they can't do or feel anything.

>the only person who is harmed by suicide is the person who dies

If you kill yourselves, your family will suffer (even if your depression deludes you into buying into the 'muh no one cares' meme). They'll have to pay for your funeral, too. That'll take a huge chunk out of their paycheck.
Your friends will also have a hard time coping as well.
Suicide is unnecessary suffering brought onto other people.

shut up nigger kike jew glow in the dark faggot cia coon

>I don't care one single bit.
OK, stop posting here please.
I won't bother responding to the rest of your bullshit post.

who cares about the family? as long as im left entertained laughing at moralfags who think their opinions matter, then im satisfied and support a more toxic board.

Nice spacing. Hope you've enjoyed your tour so far.

Attached: BACK TO REDDIT.png (314x54, 2K)

NO Hiro and mods pls wait til i get a fembot gf you can delete it after, i dont care if the rest of them die alone i need to continue my legacy

>I won't bother responding to the rest of your bullshit post.

So what you're saying is that you deny that people have talked on the phone and then murdered each other?

refer to:
now gtfo

This thread is actually a perfect example of why Jow Forums needs to shut down or at least be frozen for a few years until things cool off.

Jow Forums is not the root of problems you're quoting, and you know very well that, closing this place will make the people going into other places.

Shut up, and get out of this board, live your life and don't try to be a social warrior if you are going to propose this lame solutions.

yes i agree, the time has come for the mods to do something about this horrible misogynistic place and create the new blue /br9k/ board so we can distance yourselves from these psychopaths

Poor analogy.
There's a difference between fostering a venomous culture that thousands are exposed to on a daily basis, not moderating even a little (under the guise of "free speech") and thereby allowing your platform to help people spin out of control, and talking on the phone, 1 on 1.
That doesn't matter, though, because you know this. You don't actually believe what you're saying. You're just soliciting a negative response from me. No, thanks.

simply shut up lmao, authorities don't care about massive user forums with a bunch of half functioning autists and (you) fit right into that category you actual brainlet

Attached: true clowns world.png (750x746, 1.14M)

HEIL BRUDER fuck the liberals

Attached: pol-salut.jpg (458x399, 42K)

It probably doesn't help that the banner ad is always someone having sex.

back to Jow Forums with you retard pls leave

Attached: yep.png (684x546, 460K)

It probably does need to be shut down. This place is shady as shit.

>Peter, get off the internet.
>No! I'm almost ENJOYING my anger.

>I'll spout simplistic opinions for hours on end, ridicule anyone who disagrees with me, and generally foster divisiveness, cynicism and a lower level of public dialogue!

>Why are we attacking our own forces?
Jow Forums knows it's harmful. They don't care. They flaunt it, actually.

>You don't actually believe what you're saying.

I absolutely believe what I'm saying.

I don't use Facebook or Twitter or Reddit precisely because I judge them by exactly the same standard I would judge my phone carrier by. If my phone carrier decided to "moderate" my phone calls by blanking out any parts of them they thought I shouldn't say or hear, I would find it intolerable.

And if they came around saying

>Well, we have to do that, because the things you say and the things your friends say "foster a venomous culture"!

...I would do whatever I could to destroy them and the economic basis of their existence.

Go away, normie. Fuck you. If you're so sad about the travails of poor e-whores, why not just kill yourself? Then the pain would go away.

based and redpilled
cope harder classcuck. the only solution to society's ills is revolution

Has r9k actually added anything of value?

It mostly just seems like a bucket of crabs, pulling each other down. Even Jow Forums is more positive.

Jow Forums has done nothing but contribute to the wave of Wojak and Pepe fraudulence.

Simply ban all women from ruining this board and causing men to lash out when attacked by them.
Anything resembling a female poster should be instantly banned, anyone linking to a female sympathizing platform should be banned, anything that allows women any part of any conversation no matter what should be BANNED.
It is simply what must occur.

>harmful and toxic culture that could not only harm more people over time as it strengthens, but also harm Jow Forums as a whole
>Toxic culture
>Harm Jow Forums
You don't know what this place is for, do you?

Ted K was right. It's all gonna blow up soon, maybe tomorrow.

lol the absolute retard

The difference here is anonymity and how it affects the userbase. Again, you know this.
I'm going to stop responding to you now because it's no longer beneficial to either of us. Have a nice day.

Revolution without purpose is counterproductive.

>censoring angry disenfranchised incels will make them disappear from existence

80 iq take. stay on reddit. i mean it.

The purpose of revolution is destruction of the current control group. Therefore, any revolution works just as well.

suicide is not a crime

>user expresses concern about the safety of Jow Forums's users
>discussion immediately turns political for no reason
remove Jow Forums

>The difference here is anonymity and how it affects the userbase. Again, you know this.

That difference is a positive one.

Keep in mind: the things you're objecting to here are things that I actually think. So you're asking me to accept that I should want Jow Forums shut down because...it leads to other people thinking what I think.

Are you fucking serious?

>>user expresses concern about the safety of Jow Forums's users

oof. this is peak bad faith. user is very obviously making a case against internet anonymity, which is, if anything, contra-safety.

yes communism is bad but capitalism can't be the last answer for humanity

I'm not making a case against internet anonymity. In fact, I think anonymity should be implemented over more of the internet.
I'm advocating for tighter moderation and better safety practices. All I'm saying is that the mods should at least make some vague attempt to supply clearly visible mental health resources to Jow Forums's users. And shut down the boards that aren't salvageable.

not him but you should want Jow Forums shut down in order to save Jow Forums and to prevent more unnecessary deaths.

The mall shooter was unironically encouraged by Jow Forums.
reiko was unironically encouraged by Jow Forums.
The guy who killed Bianca was unironically encouraged by Jow Forums.

If you see nothing wrong with that, there's something wrong with you.

no, and furthermore: fuck off
i dont care. fuck off.

i dont care about "unnecessary deaths." the US government kills more innocents on a daily basis. i'll worry about some random e-thot getting wasted once the rest of you fucking normoid cretins start worrying about the military industrial complex destroying the planet

This is behavior akin to a child's tantrum. Tell everyone to go fuck themselves regardless of what they say to you.

Why is it that the very first instinct of everyone in this thread is to deflect? The US government killing innocent people is monstrous and unfortunate, yes, but doesn't permit Jow Forums to do the same.

>LALALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALALALALA

We will definitely see more of these types of incidents if nothing changes.

>Why is it that the very first instinct of everyone in this thread is to deflect? The US government killing innocent people is monstrous and unfortunate, yes, but doesn't permit Jow Forums to do the same.

power dynamics, sweetheart. what is an anonymous board full of shut-ins compared to the most powerful government institution in the world? one thot dies and you lose your mind but i know for a FACT that your kind couldn't care less about the turmoil in yemen or syria or libya or afghanistan or the countless other piles of rubble left in the wake of MIC intervention. when pressed on the issue you go "o-oh yeah that's, like, bad and stuff" but you genuinely don't care. it's out of sight and out of mind.

there are bigger problems to worry about. Jow Forums is nothing. it always has been and it always will be.

Ahahaha disgusting normies and their copeseethe.
More will come, normies. Hide!

>shut down the boards that aren't salvageable

>"shut down the boards where people think things that I don't like"

>one thot dies
It's not just about Bianca. It's about the fact that this one single board is seeing a lot of closely related fatalities at an alarming rate.
Just because I care about this doesn't mean I don't also care about the US government's treatment of civilians. You don't have to only ever care about one thing at a time.
It doesn't have to be this way.

Shut down the boards that are either directly or indirectly causing deaths. How is this such a hard concept to grasp?

The normalpigs always go for the 'easy' targets. They can't do shit about a whole government, but they sure can try to do something about a mongolian shadow puppet theatre board. That's why they bother coming here. Because they want their good boy points by pretending they're 'changing the wooorld'.
In reality.. they don't care about some dumb e-thot either. They do this to raise their social points with eachother. So that the other normies will look at what they do and say 'yea that's right!' They do all this for attention and praise. They're using a person's death to advance their social standing. And now try to convince me that normalfucks aren't just as bad, or even worse, than incels.

>nooooo! the egirl died nooo!! shut it down!!

Attached: file.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

>there are bigger problems, so let's not think about this one.
nigger what the fuck kind of logic is this? there's always a bigger problem to worry about. should the entire planet focus solely on fucking yemen and absolutely nothing else? is the entire human race really not capable of multitasking? what the fuck

>all these assmad incels crying because someone suggested an idea they don't like

Attached: smug anime girl (129).jpg (551x600, 107K)

People like OP only want to display dominance and power in places like this through social shunning because that's the only weapon they have. They can't seek power otherwise, so they go after easy targets like Jow Forums and /wizchan/. Realistically, the per cappita crime that Jow Forums commits is probably extremely low compared to average society. The thing is, however, average people have leverage and social safety bets that will protect them from wannabe tyrannical shitheads like OP. Here, they'll try to change board culture first and, failing that, try to infiltrate or influence the moderator team.

These people are nothing but pathologically stunted bullies looking to kick robots when they're down, just because they can.

Everyone dies, and everyone participates in the deaths and murders of others, either directly or indirectly. Leave Jow Forums alone.

>Shut down the boards that are either directly or indirectly causing deaths. How is this such a hard concept to grasp?

It's entirely possible - one might even say PROBABLE - to be entirely right on the merits on a whole range of social and cultural issues, while simultaneously having your open discussion of those issues lead "directly or indirectly" to deaths.

multitasking has been scientifically proven to be a meme

meant for
orignally

>waxing about sociological dynamics
>never goes outside
shut up nigger

shut down discord first, faggot.

nah they shouldnt delete this board.
all the robots and fembots or incels and femeanons or whatever you retards call yourselves this is good for you
keeps you nigger loving faggots out of the real world
when you do decide to cross the doorstep into the outside world you either die or kys or get thrown into prison
its basically a win win for humanity. you retards either lock yourselves in or die
and stay the fuck out of the boards you cuks. everybody hates /r9gay/
hope this whole shit blows over soon and you faggots learn your place again. never fucking leave here
>le ethot got her head cut off by a robot! hey guys r9k is based again!
just stop okay. for gods sake i saw so many people posting the r9k catty on fb fucking fb

This is the most mentally ill post I've seen in quite some time. The amount of delusion here is...worrying.
Please seek help, user. This level of tinfoil hat isn't great.

Logically, if you're morally opposed to wanton death and murder, you'd go after organizations that have more consistent acts of depravity. It's also not a good idea to mess with the Chans.

Multitasking is a meme when applied to things like texting and driving, or watching TV while browsing the internet, sure, because you absorb less.
But when it comes to larger, more abstract issues like this, multitasking is optimal. Collective intelligence > singular intelligence.

I literally have a sunburn, you fucking normalfag.

>posting the n-word unsolicited

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-16-19-28-00.png (651x253, 11K)

post your psych credentials

You're an over-socialized brainlet that can't handle other people speaking their minds, so you're trying to strangle the life out of this place. Fuck you, normalnigger.

What are mods even for? They set rules like this and NEVER enforce them. They literally only seem to exist to take down illegal threads, which aren't posted much in the first place, and even those tend to stay up for a while.

post your psych credentiaIs

They perform symmetrical docking constantly, so they're to distracted to deal with the whining of some normalfag who doesn't like that this place is like plebbit

That's what socializing is. Ever hear the phrase "cringe"? Society gets to decide what's right and wrong. Striner called these "spooks".

Attached: 1528319877820.jpg (613x771, 50K)

>They set rules like this and NEVER enforce them.

Nah, I've gotten bans on Jow Forums for racism several times. A day here, two days there.

You don't get banned just for using the word nigger. If you openly state that you consider blacks to be animals or wax poetic on how you long for their extermination, THEN you can get a ban.

So it's not that the rule isn't being enforced; you just don't have a good feel for where the limit(s) are.

I don't need a cs degree to know how a computer works, and I don't need a sociology or psychoanalysis background to see a repeating pattern of behavior. My background is in engineering, and I specialize mostly in trend analysis. People like OP always displays the same traits: feigned pity and concern, duplicity, and pseudo-intellectualism, all with a fundamentally underscored desire for power and influence over others. There is nothing new under the sun, and OP is just another power-hungry wannabe tyrant.

Except the basis of civilization should be the win-win philosophy, whereas OP only wants to crush and stifle.

"Win-win" cannot be sustained. At some point someone is going to lose. Thank the oscillatory nature of reality for that.

Fuck off leddit, blame the litany of discord recruitment threads and links that popup, if jannies actually did their job and autobanned any link that looked like a discord invite link, this wouldn't have happened. I really don't know why ledditfags believe r9k is to blame, when really discord has been the platform where all this shit is constantly happens, whether it be child grooming, blackmail, etc.

Agreed, but nothing new or useful comes from OP's proposition win-loss. Death will still happen, people will still suicide, ethots will still collect orbiters, and so on. If Jow Forums and Jow Forums were sanitized, no one would come here, as it would completely undermine the major attraction of the site. In fact, the only thing that would benefit from Jow Forums's shutdown would be a temporary boost to his self-righteous ego before he got bored and moved on to something else.

Even if every little thing that OP wanted was changed and done to his exact specification, he would still search out other things to impose his will on and "correct." This is no catharsis or learning, only desire for subservience.

thanx for posting that pic, I was looking for it on my computer the other day and couldn't find it

Attached: 1550239760469.png (1200x1080, 1.02M)