The love of my life is getting fucked in Texas

>In love with girl
>We go on "friend hangouts"(basically our friend circle goes out and do random shit for fun)
>Plan on trying to make a 1 on 1 date with her
>Here she's going to be in Texas for the rest of the summer
>Too busy packing, working, and meeting family to go on a date
>She's in Texas
>Texts me daily
>Says she's found a guy named Justin who she really likes and stays 20 mins away from her apartment
>Justin likes her too
>She's fucking Justin almost daily now
>No matter how much I want to move on, I still think about what could've been daily
How do I move on anons? I can't even be mad at Justin either, he saw an opportunity and took it.

Attached: image0.jpg (676x676, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does it matter to you? Would having her to yourself make you happier? If you truly loved her, would you not find contentment in knowing that she exists, let alone is a part of your life?

cut all ties with her.
simple as

Attached: SmartSelect_20190715-123744_Gallery.jpg (1072x712, 303K)

Be happy for your brother Justin. After all, since mankind are a brotherhood, you are technically fucking her through Justin in this sense. Based Texan Justin

>Would having her to yourself make you happier?
Yes
>If you truly loved her, would you not find contentment in knowing that she exists, let alone is a part of your life?
True, but at the end of the day, this "love" has built up for a long while until I realized it 2 months ago. To know that that buildup to this realization has truly been for nothing, I would rather her be only mine as long as "know she exists" and is "in my life". If anything, she'll come back here (Ohio) either with a long distance relationship or single with her holes stretched. I just want to know how to move on at this point

At the end of the day, she's still a friend regardless. Cutting her off completely because of something as a one sided love would be pretty selfish I think.

I am happy, but I rather have taken her virginity through the sense cells in the tip of my dick
(Yes she was a virgin at 22)

Let that be a lesson for you. Act fast, act steady, act with intent. This thing you feel right now, It will hurt and it will pass. May take moths, years even. Remember that pain. Use It to ready yourself for all that you CAN still achieve. I D suggest cutting all ties with her or just rethinking your relationship with her - were you a genuinely friend or just an orbiter. If latter, cut ties immeduately.

>were you a genuinely friend or just an orbiter
I never actually questioned this honestly. We're really close so I assumed we were good friends, but I could've been an orbiter. Thank you for advice friend

Is love ever truly in vain?

Even unrequited love is meaningful. It could blossom into the strongest of connections and is a catalyst for many insights given the right approach to it.

I would implore you to tell her about your feelings and come clean. If she was ever someone worthy of loving, she will understand.

Also, from what I can tell you seem very fixated on the fact that they're having sex. I understand your worry, but have you considered that sexual and romantic relationships are just as, if not less meaningful as platonic?

Sex is what you make of it. Fucking doesn't automatically make relationships meaningful. That's why FWBs exist and why you'll often hear of long and stable relationships crumbling even if the sex was remarkable.

You'll find a way through these feelings my son. There's many ways you can go about navigating them.

>You'll find a way through these feelings my son.
Thank you pa. It truly hurts every single day but this post gave me hope. I only wish to not become like that orbiter faggot who killed his love or turn to drugs for an escape or some shit. I want to do this as clean as possible.

Attached: image0.jpg (1038x540, 41K)

Bump for Justin

You need to become stronger mentally lad.
You don't need a woman to love if you love yourself more. If anything, find brothers yet unknown to you and play sports, go to the shooting range, go hunting, or play vidya with them. Brotherhood is the most meaningful and satisfying thing I've come to find.

If a girl you're trying to fuck turns you down or fucks someone else, and your reaction is anything but "oh well", you're literally not mature enough to be dating.

I understand your feel 110% user, it heals with time, truly. sometimes it takes a long time sometimes not, but it always feels better. whenever youre ready to fall for another girl or when youre simply happy again without her, you've made it brother. keep your head up and keep moving forward, one step at a time.

Attached: hi.png (1000x800, 368K)

Very true
>Not mature enough
Maybe so but how can I become more mature if I dont have moments like this?

>tfw Jow Forums is helping me make physical gains and Jow Forums is helping me make mental and emotional gains
I think Im truly gonna make it

Attached: 6443B3A5-61C0-4548-BF3C-8CB55F48CC63.png (577x411, 515K)

justin is a cuck

go mgtow

should drive them to a concert and see where the night takes you

Topical, kudos

Attached: 1539100395889.png (713x611, 26K)

She
Will
Never
Have
Sex
With
You
Ever.
Move on.

Attached: 721B7924-7B30-4330-B7B3-082C74326505.jpg (615x410, 49K)

> tell her about your feelings and come clean.
user do not do this. It will only make you look like a beta in her eyes. I know from experience sadly

you know what must be done
origi

Attached: 1563205596665.png (760x710, 146K)

>maturity is not caring about finding a good person to spend your life with

She might, but I don't want to have sex with her anymore and want to move on. But I never know, so if I move on and she does want me then I won't be as heartbroken if it ends, because I'll know how to deal with it properly

>justin is a cuck
If anything I feel like one
>go mgt-
no

I'll have to eventually. Maybe as a joke and see where it goes.

N-no user this isn't the path

this
If you can easily say "who cares" then you never truly loved them at all

>how can I become more mature if I dont have moments like this?
By dealing with these moments like an adult and not crying on fucking Jow Forums.

>finding a good person
If you wanted this, then why the fuck would you not say "oh well" then do exactly that?

If you loved them before you even had a single romantic exchange, you're an idiot.

Confirmed for non-romantics

>By dealing with these moments like an adult and not crying on fucking Jow Forums.
>*Says while on r9k in heartbreak thread 56/2000*
>He thinks you cant love someone without having romantic exchanges

You're a retard and a faggot user

Bro if shes telling you about the dude railing her you never had a shot

Obviously, that wasn't the question though

that sucks, user.
best thing to do is focus purely on things you want to do. we're talking long-term, not just a weekend vacation or something.
what have you always wanted to do? learn wines? get in crazy shape? take a production class and learn how to make movies? it doesn't matter, as long as it's a challenge you can focus, grow and eventually succeed.
your self esteem will get better, you may make new friends, and women find that a guy having a positive time doing something they love is very sexy.
everyone will tell you that the pain goes away and it does for the most part, but if you focus on yourself you can keep your mind busy.

Go to Texas and fuck him too

>get in crazy shape?
You're actually right user I noticed this. I was depressed about it this morning but after my morning workout I felt really happy for the first time in 2 weeks. (It came down but something is better than nothing) I'm /skinnyfat/ now but hopefully early September I'll be Jow Forums. I also considered learning French or German.

This is pretty based

>adult
>maturity

go kill yourself you fucking retard

Only one thing you can do at this point.

Attached: 1563172089934.jpg (1014x1783, 367K)

The Odessa Texas user finally got someone.

Shit sucks OP, but if she's actually telling you she's fucking this guy, then you never had a shot to begin with
Just either ghost her immediately or slowly ghost her by with things like
>she sends a long text or something she clearly wants to talk about
you reply with
>lol/cool
Focus on improving yourself and find someone else. It sucks, but women ain't shit so keep your chin up king

>Cutting her off completely because of something as a one sided love would be pretty selfish I think.
She's not entitles to your friendship. At the end of the day, if it hurts you, either cut her off or slowly fade away.

>Cutting her off completely because of something as a one sided love would be pretty selfish I think
This is why women inherently have it better than men. A woman would just unapologetically excise a man from her life and not even really give a shit.
Only a certain kind of man is a violent criminal, but almost all women are callous as fuck when it comes to men

Good morning, fellow robots. I am a human here to promote the one true religion revolving around the number 5. Though in some countries it has been debated to not exist, a handful of historians from the University of Yale disagree. Fivism, as it known colloquially, has transcended 400 years of history. While there is confusion over whether the word translates here or not, Fivism is based on the idea that we are all equal while we can take a leap of faith to believe ourselves immortal, as no one is better than the other. The Fives, as we call them in the UK, believe that the 5 may appear differently on day to day occasions. It comes down to personal preference among individuals and how much of a leap they will take to see themselves within the one true religion as compared to how many others they may think are similar.

I cannot stress enough how important Fivism is to the UK. It's culture of tolerance. From the outside, it looks like the UK is filled with fickle young men but the truth is that there are some amazing, beautiful women out there.

Of course, the true power of Fivism is in how it affects society as a whole. It provides a platform for men to express their love to women and for women to feel comfortable in talking about their desires of fiercest sexiness. It also helps create bridges of understanding amongst the male-female population.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Remember: 5 is 4 U ! Have a nice day :)

What the fuck is this LARP I'm reading

>she left you to be with him in Dallas
>I know it hurt you, at the time
Lol your life is a George Strait song go become a country star bb.

user is she in austin?

Who can resist 140K a year.

>meet fembot
>she's everything you'd expect from a fembot
>bookish and alone, wears black and doc martens
>spent all her schooling alone, no irl friends to speak of
>find her on here and we talk and find out we're close to each other
>finally meet and get some food together
>I thought it was fun, I thought she was reciprocated
>I thought I at least found one girl that sort of liked me, and understood me.

>the day after we meet up, she posts this onto an anonymous /feels/ board
>I realize then that I was so terrible, so disgusting, so creepy of a human being, the opposite of every she wants
>I show her everything that she doesn't want in a human being. a low value male.
>so she dives right into the arms of the first normal guy that shows her an ounce of attention.

Op, I too witnessed someone I liked getting fucked by a man in Texas. Let time heal the wounds. maybe try again in a few years. . .

Attached: 1559161805800.png (624x876, 163K)

>If you truly loved her, would you not find contentment in knowing that she exists, let alone is a part of your life?
No

I don't understand why you anons are so thirsty. I could never like somebody who didn't like me back.

how's it feel to literally never like someone

good one user but you know we're friends

one of the biggest lessons I've learned so far with women user is to go for it, if you're too scared to make a move then you're going to end up regretting it when they inevitably get a bf. either go for it or move on, but don't waste all your time on one girl only for her to get a bf while you still like her from a distance.

learn from this and move on, it's all you can do.

>fembot
Not even going to read this shit. The term was literally coined to piss people off, being a "fembot" is a thing because men and women are fundamentally different.

not a thing*
women cannot be robots or anything close to it barring being actually disfigured

So she's not talking about you in that post?
t. retard

memes and shit aside, pretty much this.

all you anons out there just fucking do it and if it doesnt work out resort to k-

I'm late to this thread, but let me get this straight. She was a virgin at 22, yet the moment she moves to Texas she finds a guy and starts fucking him? How long was she in Texas before Justin came along?

Attached: 1544688667434.png (500x341, 171K)

So your oneitis is getting railed by an oil rig engineer from Odessa, Texas that makes 60k a year?
Damn OP, that sucks.

6 weeks in Texas, met him week 2, fucking week 4, been fucking from week for to now (week 6). She met him at a water park while she was there with her family (parents and grandparents)

The way I see it, you should confess then walk away. Stop giving her attention and make a conscious effort to spend more time and energy on other things/people and stop thinking about her. Its not as hard as it sounds.

have you ever confessed how you felt? Probably not you sad beta lmao

Dude, she's not even worth it. I'm about to say something harsh but shit. I mean, if you're at all attractive, she could've fucked YOU in 2 weeks. Think about it, women are so much more susceptible to societal pressures. You think 'have sex' is just a funny joke? Women are told every SINGLE day by every piece of media: magazines, regular ass tv, Snapchat, Instagram, "sex is cool" "have lots of sex with whoever you want because birth control eliminates consequences," since fuckin high school. She felt soooo "out of the loop" at age 22, she was definitely masturbating, she's a fully developed woman. She wanted to have sex. You never gave her the opportunity to hop on your dick, and so the first guy that did, she did. I'm sorry this happened to you, everybody has "that moment" where you fucked up, and looking back atnit you could've slayed some hot (if this girl is hot) pussy if you weren't such a cringelord, and you're gonna cringe at every single interaction you had with her where if you just fuckin manned up and asked her out, but that's part of the stupid fucking game these women are determined to play. I don't care if she's your friend, she's across the country from you, and she found happiness (however fake you think it may be) in another guy. So it's time for you to fucking cut contact with her and find YOUR happiness in another girl. And one day, when you've HaD sEx, she might even hit you up on Facebook or whatever, saying "hey I'm back in Ohio for a week want to hang out?" And you hang out and fuck and you realize she's not even all that, and you're better off for it.

Oh yeah, one more thing. If she EVER planned on fucking you, she never would've told you about Justin. The only way you could possibly know she's fucking him, is if she told you. Cause you don't know anyone else in Texas. If I'm trying to bang a girl, I'm sure as shit not going to tell her about this other girl I'm currently fucking. So, she clearly wanted to have sex, and she didn't want to have sex with you. Sorry. Maybe you wanted a relationship and sex was just a bonus. I don't know, but she never saw it. Tips for moving on include doing something active or something requires your attention, you go for a couple hours not thinking about her, then a couple hours turns into a couple days, and then you go a whole month where you forget she existed. Then you're home free. Of course cutting contact with her is required, don't listen to anyone who says otherwise. There is no "being friends" with a girl who just discovered sex. She's gonna do her thing and you who are 20 hours away have no control over her. As much as ir sucks.

Send her a cum tribute of her (sister) and then get out of dodge. You are a weak faggit nigger if you don't do at least the second part.

Tough love user but I really appreciate your advice and you taking the time to write this.

You either watch too much anime or are an actual cuckold

Really, I'm truly sorry this happened to you. But find something else to do with your time than worry about "what could've been." Because that is neither productive, nor manly.

>In love with girl
Dude no. You have a crush on one of your friends. Save the "L" word in a romantic context for somebody you've at least kissed, and if you loved her platonically, you'd be happy for her. Also, it's not like she's dead. Presumably she's coming back at the end of the summer, and she'll have to decide whether to keep things going with Justin or see other people. If you're the better man, maybe that's your chance. Although if she was dodging you beforehand chances are she's more comfortable with you as a friend. A creepily obsessed friend who secretly "loves" her. Yeah, forget about anything romantic with this woman and sort your shit out.

Come join this comfy Jow Forums discord and make frens!

discord
.gg/Txu5pZs

Attached: image0-2.jpg (232x232, 26K)

slit her throat in your car

No kill yourselves

>do literally nothing with girl, ever
>get upset when she gets with someone else
You were only friends and you never attempted to make it more than that, there is nothing to be upset about here. Move on and try actually doing something next time

Get a load of this fucking teenager

Attached: received_467810220427180.jpg (960x960, 27K)

I got a friend just like you. You fags are all the same.

THERE ARE SO MANY SINGLE CHICKS. JUST FUCK ONE ALREADY.

Jesus fucking Christ dude it was relatable in highschool when we were all awkward horny teenagers but now that I'm in my 20's to see some of my friends still doing this gay ass shit fucking pisses me off. Here's you:

>be incelfaggot
>cry about how women only want buff dudes/anyguy whos not incelfaggot
>actually befriend women
>be super nice and not offer anything attractive about myself to the woman as well as not make any forward remarks/moves on her.
>be friends with her, basically her gay friend
>Bitch about how I will never get any girls even tho I orbit around bitches who friendzone me and then fuck other dudes because literally even the scum of the earth is better than incelfag who's sexuality they question.

Trey, if you're on here, get your fucking shit together. For those of you that already want to die, just go to the gym and eat a lot. I know you're a fucking lanklet, because even as a fatass I still managed to get laid, let alone before I got into better shape.

Attached: 1556587444887.png (600x842, 142K)

FUCK OFF CHAD. Seriously go back! You make me want to kill myself.

Move on. Don't have oneitis for a bitch like that.

This is the gayest shit

Going through almost the exact same thing right now.
Don't worry user, life moves on. I've had many crushes that I said I would die for. Initially it is hard, but it gets better, and you will eventually forget all that when a new person arrives in your life or if a new priority shows itself to you.

Don't cry about what is happening right now, instead smile and be happy over the times you had together!

What board/site is that screencap from? Doesnt look like any place Ive been to

>Love of my life
No she's not. Otherwise you would be together.

watch alita for some /healing/

Attached: 1555183718399.png (1242x1056, 837K)

>upset
You didnt read the OP
>Fuck anything that moves
Blue pilled. Its not only about sex

livestream it lol

>He thinks being in love means youll almost definitely be with that person/you have to be with them in order to be in love
This board is for 18 and up