Why don't fat people stop eating

why don't fat people stop eating

Attached: obese-woman-1315914684-herowidev4-0.jpg (618x298, 34K)

why don't incels just have sex?

why smokers don't stop smoking

why don't niggers stop stealing

why don't crackers stop raping spreading disease molesting children and stealing land?

Because just like all the other groups mentioned in the above comments their are despicable people who after the embodiment of greed and are absolutely disgusting creatures

why dont spiders stop spidey-ing

Having sex implies receiving someone's approval to use their body for sexual intercourse.
Losing weight implies just not eating, which is 100% under your control, so what stops you?

why don't we behead all foids to solve the incel problem

>they could just pay for sex like fat people pay for food
>inbf fat people dont get the same emotional comfort from eating some people get from sex.

>pay to have sex
>receive approval to use their body

>eat leass
>pay less money to eat less food or less shit food.
It's a win win in your case fatty, now lose weight roastie, get out of filthy rancid room and do some jogging, instead of eating sweets every morning.

How could I NOT eat this cheesecake? It was 75% off because its old as hell. Cant let it go to waste. I can pretend that its slightly nutritious because each slice is covered with a different sort of jam.

Attached: 02.png (600x550, 85K)

cheese is good for you dude

most fat people are in relationships user. just head out to your local walmart. you'll see whole fat families. implying fat people need to lose weight to have sex is silly.

to get back to the op. people have many addictions they seek emotional solace in, as out lined by other posters.
in an unrelated example, many long time virgins find out that when they have sex it doesn't change anything really, you're still you with all the same hang ups. real, honest, emotional work has to be done before you "mature" out of your issues. I hope we can all move toward a more emotionally stable world. there would definitely be less fat people and incels then :)

Because modern life in a western country is cruel, shallow and feels completely hollow. Living in such a world leaves a lot of people with a void inside them that they feel the need to fill with something. Some people fill this emptiness with sex, some people with drugs and alcohol, some people with a revolving door of relationships and some people do it with food. Food is cheap so it's a common one, it's also the easiest to notice.

why? 300+lbs here
why would I ever stop shoving delicious food into myself. For you? you're a piece of shit why would anyone do anything for you. For my health? Why would I want to live to be old in this garbage ass clown world. For aesthetics? I can't be an ethot, what value do aesthetics hold?
Why not be fat, why not take advantage of every little thing in this world. Right and wrong literally mean nothing, and justice is just an idea.

I think you mean, why don't fat men stop eating? Fat women can still be loved and wanted despite being huge.

Because unhealthy food tastes fucking great. I also lack willpower and an overall care for myself.

Food addiction- salt,sugar, and fat at certain bliss points in processed food causes addiction to said food.70% of the US population is overweight or obese. In some states the obese rate is in the 40-50% range.

You smug pig you.

Attached: 1557350689458.png (276x500, 164K)

Meanwhile, in another thread:
>seething over how Chad gets all the women

World War II propaganda about never wasting food.

because food addiction is real

you're saying that because i'm on Jow Forums, but you're also on Jow Forums, you are also seething over how chad gets all the women, and if you claim not to be then i am not also.
Anything else you would like to add user

I challenge you to a 100 meter foot race. Fear me cuck.

why don't gamers rise up

Larping belongs on >>>tg
Cuck.

Meet me at the track field user. Be there or be square!

There is no way in hell I am ever going outside.

BECAUSE THEYRE SO FUCKING SEXY user!

Attached: 41LUuLcuWJL._SY600_.jpg (355x533, 26K)

How are you supposed to become Chad and get all the women if you never start going to track?
Running is like the second best way to burn calories behind mountain climbing.

Can't I just not be a chad or get women and spend all my time inside on the internet engaging in various forms of self-gratification until the day I die?

What if you never die?

Then always be gratified.

Are you gratified now?

yeah, i'm about to level up in transformice

Attached: 2019-07-15 22_50_52-Transformice.png (1183x1039, 392K)

No I mean satisfied with your life

yeah, i level up in transformice

Attached: 2019-07-15 22_55_07-Transformice.png (1361x692, 312K)

That's not a life

but it's fun look how cute my mouse is

Attached: 2-07-07.png (379x261, 57K)

Look at yourself and look around you. Are you satisfied with your life.

well... it would be nice if I were filthy rich or devastatingly beautiful
but both of those seem like a lot of effort user, i really don't wanna do that

Riches and beauty come from giving your soul to God.

but god isn't real and souls aren't real
theres nothing before you are born and theres nothing after you die

That's some bad theology there, just warning you.

its hard for fat people. it seems obvious they just need to stop eating so much and most if not all of them know this too but it leads to guilt and stress and a good way to relieve it is through eating or more often overeating. i was never obese but i was more than 100lbs heavier than i am now at my worst and while it did get easier after putting a few months in at the gym/kitchen starting was tough as shit