Just remember, if you think what happened to bianca is good or even justified...

Just remember, if you think what happened to bianca is good or even justified, most of your heroes have probablu done shit just as bad as her or likely much worse. Likely, you yourself arent any better. But go ahead, cast the first stone. When Jow Forums, 8ch, etc is shut down by ISPs or the government, you will be to blame.

Attached: 1563119455015.jpg (1024x681, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/medicalxpress.com/news/2015-08-people-autism-spectrum-disorders-idioms.amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't think it was justified but that degenerate had it coming.

The sky isnt blue but its green without the yellow

>When Jow Forums, 8ch, etc is shut down by ISPs or the government, you will be to blame
Am adequate replacement would pop up within a few hours.
With the added benefit of less normal niggers and less pozzed mods.
It's the best that could happen.

Attached: 72CD7E4E-7B86-45E2-BBC5-40AC2EA2B8FE.jpg (419x416, 24K)

No, i mean when the government use this kind of shit to justify government control of the internet. You cant possibly think this wild west will go on forever, do you?

Not really worried.
There are enough anonymous underground alternatives to the normal internet already.

>ZOMFG HAVE U EVEN BEEN ON TOR
Bluepilled faggot the government made tor

If the (US) government puts their hand in the mess and tries to control things then they're required to respect first amendment rights. And remember that there is no hate speech exception in the first amendment. So you can say all the awful edgy shit you want as long as it's not a direct and credible threat. You could say she deserved to have her corpse raped by a pack of niggers if you wanted and they couldn't do anything about it. If you're talking about other governments then just fucking lol.

>first amendment rights will survive in the future
I wish to be as optimistic as you user. But alas, I cannot.

What shitty metaphor is this
This isnt paint mixing class, blue skys exist because of Rayleigh scattering, there is no mixing of colors.
>"b-but the sun is yellow"
Correct. Pure light is white. The sky would be no color if not for rayleigh scattering. Fuck sake find a metaphor that makes any sense

>the rights on which an entire country was founded wont be around in the future
I wish i could be as pessimistic as you. But alas, i cannot.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA RETARD FUCKING BTFO!!!!

>there's only tor
Oh my sweet summer child

>entire country was founded upon
Lol ok
Listen i used to be a libertarian so i understand the love for free speech but if you genuinely think free speech is even involved in most systems in the US, youre kidding yourself
google.com/amp/s/medicalxpress.com/news/2015-08-people-autism-spectrum-disorders-idioms.amp
The implication of government control is that underground shit would be illegal dumbass

>"h-haha y-youre autistic! I l-linked you to an a-autism page! I w-w-win!"
Im still right. Light exists in wavelengths. Blue light is 400 to 495nm wavelengths, not a mix of any others. This happens because of rayleigh scattering. This turns light, which is white like all light, and refracts a few nm of the blue spectrum, giving it its color.
I get what it is, its just super fucking retarded. If you're gonna make a metaphor it needs to atleast make sense in the first place.

Shut the fuck up with your middle school science class bullshit im a physics major i know how light works. The fact that you wildly missed the point, not once, but TWICE just goes to show that you're in the same league of degenerates as she is

dude he fucking owned your retarded fucking ass lmao

>pointed out how i got the point but it was a shitty point twice
>"you missed the point twice!!1!!1!"
Okay big boy

Saying that "justified" and "had it coming" are the same thing is a shit point, right
Lobatomize yourself with a soup spoon, samefag

you're a fucking retard HAHAHA

>doesnt even deny it
Sad times. Wheres the shitty (you) photoshop to laugh at? You disappoint me, r9k.