How would you describe yourself in terms of personality, Jow Forums?

How would you describe yourself in terms of personality, Jow Forums?

Attached: __koshimizu_sachiko_4chan_google_chrome_idolmaster_and_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_drawn_by_drawfag_ (751x900, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNZSXnrbs_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nervous and aloof

I don't have one. I'm just completely empty at this point, maintaining the image of a stable person but there's nothing real about me

Funny and smart, but I try to please all my friends too much in fear that I'll lose them and end up completely alone

clumsy, arrogant, sharp, intelligent, generous, "I think that guy is kinda cute"

When I think about it, personalities are formed from social interactions with others. Its impossible for someone who just stays inside all the time to really have a personality. So, I dont have one.

professional coward, expertise in being an underhanded shit and loving every minute of it.

Attached: devilish.png (500x500, 132K)

Partly yes, but I think there are other things like thinking patterns

Somnolent when not irate.

In a perpetual state of using crude humor as cope to distract myself from how bad I want to rip my face off my skull.

coward and a liar, what more?

About 25% asshole, jealous, protective, too weird for normies too normie for chansites

Literally NOTHING i have NO personality fucking kill me

Im not from r9k. I just came here to see the local wildlife.

idk if I have a personality beyond mindless hedonism. all I do is play video games and read manga.

Attached: 1f623fcd7efa392a7b67110a3198b005.jpg (563x628, 45K)

I do my best, but many times fall short because of problems I know how to solve but am unwilling to. Mostly because of sheer amount of effort required. I'm trying my best to overcome these issues, but something like memorizing words in a foreign language is a difficult task for me. But if I work my hardest I know I can do it!

Attached: 233085558058212.png (466x532, 404K)

I'm a bit of a bully, to be perfectly honest with you guys.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (500x281, 426K)

Empty, boring, afraid to get close.

anxious around people, energetic, wholesome, good listener, live to serve and help others, hate myself.

quiet, calm, boring, awkward, nervous, shy

Attached: 1528663914077.jpg (1067x720, 72K)

grating, retarded, repulsive.

social retard, retard, shithead retard, moron

im either "the funny guy" or im a shy quiet dude that everyone thinks is so ~mysterious~ when in reality im pretty boring

I use sarcasm and wit to make the few people I speak to laugh, as we play games and have a bit of fun, to distract from the fact that I'm depressed and scared, and from the creeping thoughts that I'm going nowhere and am likely going to die prematurely. I also habitually destroy my body with a sporadic sleep schedule fueled by chemicals keeping me awake for extended periods of time, so much so that the dark circles around my eyes no longer go away.
That's me. If that's you too, then I'm sorry. I really am. You were probably a very bright and happy child at one point, before you lost that too.

I feel too much I feel the world I feel the wind god talks to me I am a blessed being but sometimes I dont feel anything yknow? Im bipolar I think my personality is being bipolar

I feel like my life is a movie and I am the protagonist.

asshole, impatient, lazy, egotistical, lazy, clever

youtube.com/watch?v=KNZSXnrbs_k

and annoying