People keep posting stuff like this to prove that Anime can have "good animation"

>people keep posting stuff like this to prove that Anime can have "good animation"

There is nothing in the best animated Anime films that can compare to the best of animated western films.

Attached: cd.gif (500x375, 1011K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lzsMHardxnU
youtu.be/tdJ5QdSugxM
youtu.be/HNqpsMc7rwI
youtu.be/Benwq4kkYgg
youtu.be/5TQDAgEqCLY
youtu.be/A3OpDQ4eyzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why debate? There are great western and eastern animated films. Enjoy good movies, it doesn't matter where they're from.

Attached: Loveyou.gif (480x270, 1.22M)

Can't argue with facts

It does matter where they're from, because the ones from the west are much higher quality

>Imagine having this bad of a taste

Attached: red.jpg (1600x900, 102K)

>There is nothing in the best animated Anime films that can compare to the best of animated western films.
Lmao, no.
No western animation comes even close to the bike scene of Akira. Or the tank fight of GitS.
Or Asuka vs Mass-production Evas in EoE.

Imagine being a filthy weeb

What anime? Animation-wise, it looks amazing.

youtu.be/lzsMHardxnU
here user, have a taste

youtu.be/tdJ5QdSugxM

>The fight scene in the End Of Evangelion

youtu.be/HNqpsMc7rwI

>i dislike a certain genre of editing/content so you must automatically dislike it aswell, because my opinion is the correct one and superior to yours
They are both good and i will keep watching both. Both are good in their own way

Attached: 1558271487846.gif (343x284, 933K)

youtu.be/Benwq4kkYgg

Attached: fappyday.png (512x512, 207K)

Impressive animation, but it does feel a bit slow. I don't know how to explain it.

>There is nothing in the best animated Anime films that can compare to the best of animated western films.
youtu.be/5TQDAgEqCLY

Attached: queer.webm (960x540, 1.68M)

I never said you must stop watching it. Idgaf if you watch anime or not.

>Both are "good ..." in their own way
youtu.be/A3OpDQ4eyzw

Attached: melon_reward3.jpg (1074x1076, 184K)

Nor did i state what you just extrapolated from my reply. What i merely said is that you conceited idea of "one if better than the other" is nothing but subjectivism that you are trying to enforce on others. I can like one more than the other and feel like anime is superior to the animation in western movies. You can feel the opposite.

Nah, bro. I would say there are some jap films that are as good as western. No point in hating on either. You just have to acknowledge the differences.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (500x281, 990K)

>13:13 to 14:10
>1:34:16 to 1:35:03
If you dont have a gut feeling after making the realization idk whats wrong with you

Why are jewel cases the best way to story CDs r9k?

I miss the old Playstation/PC cases and the little manuals that came with them.

UMDs were cool as well, but they never caught on unfortunately.

Looks like Golden Boy.