>Defeats his enemies by dying
>Followers are his temple
>Doesn't need offerings
>He only allows people how have faith and repent for their sins into heaven
>Has never heard what a "good person" is
>Virgin world leaders fear him, and his message
>Sinners try to twist his word, they only set themselves up for failure
>Promised his followers victory
>Holds his followers to a higher standard, he doesn't allow them to enjoy themselves in the world
>He's literally God

Attached: 2048x2774_c72977bc-acfb-409f-84b3-3a541fe72e1a_large.jpg (355x480, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark 15&version=NIV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one thinks rabbi yeshua was a chad.

>People that hate him try to change his name
Why do you hate God?

>has never heard what a "good person" is

what did he mean by this?

i know nobody never makes a mistake but some people are better than others

Attached: 1560388199441.jpg (209x139, 6K)

All have fallen short from the glory of God.

>defeats his enemies by dying

and rising from the dead, original poster

Attached: 1563120742687.png (908x723, 1.65M)

thats what i said but ur answer doesnt answer my question

i absolutely love Jesus

jesus is not a chad you weak, pathetic christian larpers.
remember to turn your other ass check when the priest is fucking you in the ass

Attached: 8b1atzpo6sa11.jpg (900x888, 204K)

>Be mohammad
>Attack jewish settlement
>Pretend to be prophet
>get poised by jewish woman, who fed him a lamb
>friend knew lamb was poised by trusted you
>die a horrible death

That's his real name you stupid christcuck.

>Followers are his temple
Wtf.
>He only allows people how have faith and repent for their sins into heaven
Wtf.
>Has never heard what a "good person" is
Surprisingly, not such a common subject.
>Holds his followers to a higher standard, he doesn't allow them to enjoy themselves in the world
I don't get it. How is this supposed to make people follow your way?

Yep Muhammad the false prophet got poised, and his friend could smell the poison but he still ate it because he trusted Muhammad. If you can't trust Muhammad with food, how can you trust him with salvation.
Our "good actions" are dirty rags to God. We are saved by faith, faith requires repentance and turning away from sin.

The chad atheists
>follows their own moral compass
>finally gets to sleep forever after a tiring life
>doesn't wake up early and waste half of their sundays doing pointless activities
>upsets people of all religions just by existing
>enjoys whatever the fuck they want
>doesn't feel guilty for "sinning"
Atheists1 - Christians 0
Checkmate, christians.

Attached: 1544951247392.png (1329x1218, 706K)

Fuck off christcuck

Original comment

Attached: F87C535D-1451-417B-B3E0-D3BAD76DE363.png (764x647, 209K)

>Christcuck
Jesus promised me victory over the world, all I have to do is plant seeds in people's hearts. No amount of hatred will stop me from loving you the same way God loves us. Jesus Christ is the only way to eternal life. Reject Satan, because he only wants to drag you down with him, no sin is worth going to Hell for.

Atheist have no morals, atheist have no base for their beliefs.
You just want to sin user, please tell me how homosexuality and pedophilia are going for you? I heard Europe is enjoying their secular governments.

>born through fornication
>followers are random poor people bribed with promises of fame and wealth
>only scum wants to hang out with him
>can't perform miracles except to people already "believing"
>can't perform miracles to jews or anyone in his home town
>hides 30 years of his life
>tells people to not wash their hands and other dumb shit
>gets BTFO by the authorities
>begs God to save him
>doesn't happen
>deranged followers go on to preach that he appeared in visions
>no success in jesus' home town but starts preaching to people who can't verify any of claims
>pretend to be a religion of peace until they get power, starts massacring people and burning them on the stake

You forgot the most important one
>Doesn't exist
>Still convinced billions of morons he's god

>Atheist have no morals, atheist have no base for their beliefs.
Sure we do. I personally don't do something if it makes me feel like a cunt. That's my base.

>the same deprecating stuff you hear every christian say

I swear that degenerates say this shit just to feel like they are just as good as anybody else

there is sin that leads to death and sin that does not lead to death

>be jesus
>tell people to disregard basic hygiene
>die of disease and plague
>tell other people to eat poison to test their faith
>die

You do know that he performed miracles during his 3 year ministry? You just hate God user, can you tell me why?
>Doesn't exist
>Still convinced billions of morons he's god
pick one atheist, you cant hate something that's not real can you?

>wasting my time over some 2000 year old jew who probably never even existed.
I'll pass.

>be jesus
>attack jewish scholars
>pretend to be god
>surround yourself with brainlet idiots
>one idiot STILL sees through the scam
>sells the fake eternal salvation for sump-change
>jesus gets btfo
>deranged and coping followers say it was actually a victory and uhhhh meant to happen
>burn people who disagree on the stake

Feelings change from one minute to another, you only do things that do right by you.

I dislike god in the same way I dislike Voldemort. It's a seriously amoral fictional character.
I don't "hate" god like how I would hate someone who's real.

>miracles
only to "believing" fishermen and other poor idiots, and miracles included known magic tricks like turning water to wine. When jews asked for a sign they weren't given any. When jews challenged him to save himself from the cross he couldn't. Instead he died and later random who's got visions, except the same jews that challenged jesus, conveniently enough

You forgot to mention that he hanged himself

I wonder if christfags ever realize how delusional they sound

Funnily enough the bible actually says Jesus was hung on a TREE along with other executed people. The punishment for blasphemy was actually to get stoned and then displayed on a tree. Latter christians changed this narrative to a crucifix.

Catholics aren't Christians user, can you tell me why do you hate God?
No you don't, you just want to believe that there's no point to life so you can do whatever you please.
Muhammad died and he's still in the grave, Jesus died and he came back to life. Just like he rose from the dead, he will raise his dead followers and those currently being persecute into heaven with him.

My feeling on what's right have stayed pretty stable for my entire life. Don't kill or hurt people unless it's self defense, or in the defense of someone else. Don't steal anything from a person, but it's ok if it's a corporation. Try be decent to everyone unless they're not decent to me. That's about it.

If god is omnipotent and omnicient then everything that happen happen according to his will. So your god wants me to be an atheist.

I don't hate god. He doesn't exist.

Jesus according to the NT was a conman that promised his followers fame(to "fish people"), promised them power in some "kingdom to come", bribed them with food, could only perform miracles to those that had "faith", got laughed at and BTFO by jewish scholars and had to move away from his home town, was also born of dubious lineage that contained fornicators and prostitutes, was killed by the authorities and couldn't save himself.

user you can't pretend you're better than a homosexual just because you masturbate every other day. Faith is what saves you, if you love Christ you will follow his commandments. I'm not saying that sinning is ok, i'm saying doing good deeds isn't going to bring you salvation.

So when it comes to the afterlife god doesn't give a fuck if you're a good person? It's all just based around the arbitrary requirement that you believe one specific thing to be true? Hitler went to heaven for being christian but ghandi to hell for not being one? Sound like your god's a dick.

Even according to the NT itself the people who discovered the supposedly empty grave DID NOT TELL ANYONE. Rather christian CONVENIENTLY waited until no one could verify what the grave was or what the corpse of jesus looked like, to start claiming that he "rose again". Your claim is a joke.

>If god is omnipotent and omnicient
The christian god isn't: Jesus according to NT is IGNORANT of when the final hour is.

IGNORANT god. What a fucking joke.

>JESUS IS THE BEST PERSON EVER AND FREE OF SIN!
>except 30/33 years of his life is completely unknown
>oh but don't worry, these random who's who wrote this contradictory text a generation later said so

You're forgetting the part
>He was God in the flesh
>Born of a Virgin
>Wise men came to visit him
>Sinless
>God talked to him in front of many during his baptism
>Denied satan's temptations
>Forgive sins
>Performed miracles
>Reached out to sinners
>Called the jewish scholars blind
>Fulfilled all old testament prophesies
>Died for our sins
>Roman soldiers admitted he was the son of God
>darkness fell on Jerusalem
>Earthquake ripped the mantle
>Rose from the dead
>People saw him after he was killed

God didn't make robots user, he gave men free will so they can chose to have a relationship with him. Just because God knows the outcome doesn't mean he manipulated the process.

Sorry bud, I'm not gonna let jewish fairy tales weigh me down.

>>He was God in the flesh
except he was ignorant and could never claim to jewish scholars that he was God in flesh rather had to deceive them and instead spread secret knowledge to his dumbass followers. This is according to NT

>>Born of a Virgin
late invention of the NT, also unverifiable.

>>Wise men came to visit him
see above

>>Sinless
see >>God talked to him in front of many during his baptism
God didn't, a strange voice from the sky did. Who is to say that wasn't a demon? No one saw God to verify it.

>>Denied satan's temptations
Since when is God tempted?

>>Forgive sins
so can jewish priests

>>Performed miracles
unverifiable and even according to the NT those miracles only occurred conveniently enough to people already believers. The first people who followed jesus did so because they were promised fame and wealth, not because they saw miracles.

>>Reached out to sinners
educated jews wanted nothing to do with him. he bribed sinners and poor people for a following.

>>Called the jewish scholars blind
jesus was blind to the future by his own admission

>>Fulfilled all old testament prophesies
lmao not even remotely true. The only supposed prophecies are false ones refuted by jewish OT scholars and unverifiable ones like riding on 2 donkeys.

>>Died for our sins
invention by latter christians. Jesus according to the NT DID NOT EVEN WANT TO DIE.

>>Roman soldiers admitted he was the son of God
Which god? The god of a roman pagan? Lmao.

>>darkness fell on Jerusalem
history makes no mention of the zombie episode.

>>Earthquake ripped the mantle
see above

>>Rose from the dead
see>>People saw him after he was killed
see

Book, Chapter and verses. The tomb was guarded by soldiers, therefore nobody could steal the body. There was a heavy stone that blocked the grave as well. People saw Jesus as he made his way to his disciples
user, you and I are both sinners born of this corrupt world, our human morals change daily, God's morals are constant and good. Who are you to say that Hitler was bad, he did so many good things for the german people didn't he? How do you know Hitler is in heaven?

i'd argue that im better than a homosexual because i don't take a shit on the beauty of marriage

masturbating is what you do to stay satisfied and keep yourself from doing degenerate things like that

James 2:14

What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, "Go in peace, be warmed and filled," without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

the new testament also literally condemns fags and murderers

christcucks want to act like its about laying down and taking the spiritual dick of christ

Ok, just remember that muslims aren't held back by "fairy tales" either, homosexuals, atheist, pedophiles, degenerates aren't held down by any "fairy tales" either as well. By all means enjoy your corrupt world.

>According to the new testament
>Has made everything up
You don't need to be "bright" to love Jesus user, he's not unfair like the rest of the World.

>>Has made everything up
nothing was made up. Everyone here can verify it for themselves.

>man sticks sex organ inside another mans ass
>man uses his hand to satisfy himself
>somehow they are both just as bad

some christians just make up stuff

the old testament laws down no law against masturbation

even if you aren't christian it is easy to see that homosexuality is not pure marriage

>He doesn't understand that James wrote that in response to people twisting Paul's words.
>He doesn't understand that James is trying to say FAITH IN CHRIST PRODUCES GOOD WORKS BECAUSE CHRISTIANS ARE LIKE TREES. THEY DONT NEED TO FORCE THEMSELVES TO PRODUCE GOOD FRUTS.
>He thinks sinning is a good way of preventing other sins instead of praying for strength from God during prayer.

Read the third line All sin is weighted the same user, sin is sin.

>Our "good actions" are dirty rags to God. We are saved by faith, faith requires repentance and turning away from sin.
Protestant detected, you people are worse than atheists.

I do believe in God, but I do not want to go on after I die. I will have had enough by then.

Do trees force themselves to produce good fruits user or the just do it?

>he doesn't think that people who believe in christ can produce bad works
>he thinks masturbation is a sin, though its never mentioned in the law of moses

whats that passage about people brought to salvation in christ that continue to sin, who deserve punishment all the more?

you cant convince me that hard work isnt a factor in doing the will of god, when it is called for numerous times

that is such a cope its not funny

god is the one who takes motives into account and will pass judgement on the whole world

i dont think he is going to judge all sin on the same scale

Jesus was god, except
>didn't know the future(day of judgement)
>made false predictions(early christians were told they'd witness the second coming themselves)
>couldn't prove himself to jewish scholars, only uneducated fishermen bribed with false promises of fame and power
>couldn't save himself from the punishment of jews and romans

the christian God couldn't save jesus from punishment. Remember: Jesus begged and cried to be saved TWICE, once upon his arrest, and once when he was on the cross. He wasn't saved either time rather was abandoned by God as punishment for attacking jewish scholars and blaspheming. How are we supposed to put our salvation into the hands of such an individual?

Tell me user how do you masturbate without thinking of another person?
If a person "believes" in Christ and still produces bad fruit, his/her faith comes into question.
Matthew 7;17-18
> Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit.

See , you're forgetting he rose from the grave.

>We are saved by faith, faith requires repentance and turning away from sin.
Funny because Jesus CONSTANTLY PREACHED WORKS. Everything jesus did was just go around telling people to do good ACTIONS.

Jesus even compared being faithful to God to WORKING AS AN EMPLOYEE ON A FARM. So worker = believer, landlord giving salary= God.

This is all jesus' teachings.

see you're forgetting that none of those things happened. Also, EVERYONE will rise from the grave. That's not at all unique to jesus, not that it can be proven to have happened anyway.

Everyone will rise on the day of judgement that JESUS WAS IGNORANT OF. So now you have an ignorant deity, great.

if he was literally god, how comes he got fuckin murdered and just took it?
checkmate christcucks

>made false predictions(early christians were told they'd witness the second coming themselves)
Read Matthew 24 from verse 20, every other claim is false.

The christian god is arbitrary and can "veil" his divine attributes, as christians believe God did when Jesus suppressed his divine knowledge making him unaware of when the judgement day is. But this means God could also veil His honesty and thus lie, which could very well be what Jesus did in that instance. So christians worship an arbitrary being that can't be trusted or known. Especially since God deceived mankind for thousands of years by making their belief invalid without them knowing it, since the supposed sacrifice had not taken place yet.

So tell me God which is the worst sin? After all how do you know God judges sin differently?

Christians are pork-eaters and hated by God:

>3They keep making me angry by sneering at me, while offering sacrifices to idols in gardens and burning incense to them on bricks. 4They spend their nights hiding in burial caves; they eat the meat of pigs, cooked in sauces made of stuff unfit to eat. 5And then they say to others, "Don't come near us! We're dedicated to God." Such people are like smoke, irritating my nose all day"

Funny how Jesus preached salvation through faith, and the disciples called our work dirty rags.

At this point user you'll reject everything I tell you because you've rejected the Word before you've heard it. This near sight is the same sight the Pharisees had.

you masturbate without thinking of other people by watching your hand

i know that verse but that's not my point:

Hebrews 10:26
>For if we go on sinning deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins

>calling RABBI Jesus by his proper name is not allowed

Exposing a jew to light makes them shriek and scatter away, much like cockaroaches

>every other claim is false.
Nope, the claims are true.

Jesus was ignorant of the future

Jesus begged God to save him but it didn't happen. TWICE.

The first people who followed jesus did so because they were told they would get fame and recognition, not because of any signs.

Demonic sky-voices further fooled the followers.

Jewish scholars remained unconvinced

Jesus said that he couldn't perform sings because of their lack of faith

his hometown had a lack of faith: imagine, the hometown OF GOD HIMSELF is not convinced! People 2000!! years later have more reasons to be convinced than the neighbors of god. haha.

That's his real name you fucking retard. You're clearly just fucking larping

Of course you have no arguments. Your only sales pitch relies on people already believing in christianity. You're retarded.

Proverbs 16:2
>All a person's ways seem pure to them, but motives are weighed by the LORD

you are a douche by the way

prove that jesus was a 30 year old virgin that never masturbated lmfao.

>God is not a man, that he should lie[book of numbers]
So jesus was a man capable of lying: did he lie when he said that he didn't know the future? Or was he just ignorant? It's either this or that. What do christians prefer?

Christians are geniuses: they turned god/Jesus into a EUNUCH. Hahahahahaha.

user you have some type of super power if you can masturbate without thinking of other people. why did you quote hebrews 10:26?

I wonder why (((you))) want to bring down Jesus so bad, I know that you're here to detract people from finding God. It's ok to be scared demons, the Lord is coming to the manor.

Chad
>slays pussy
>takes shit from no one
>only hangs out with famous people and models
>doesn't even look at roasties
>respected
>doesn't have to resort to violence, his sheer presence is enough to intimidate people.
>doesn't cry when he's hurt
>devout and fully accepts God's decree

NT-jesus:
>virgin
>gets BTFO by his hometown
>gets BTFO by the authorities
>gets laughed at and mocked
>blames God for his misfortunates
>blames God for not saving him
>cries when he's hurt
>hangs out with roastie prostitutes
>only friends are poor beta losers
>resorts to violence when people don't listen

Yes I agree that God judges people's action by their intentions. Which is why a bad person can do good things for an evil purpose and a good person can do "bad" things for a good purpose.

>>hangs out with roastie prostitutes
Imagine being a literal Son of God and still getting friendzoned into orbiting some thot.

its really not that difficult to just watch your hand and cum, hell get a fleshlight it looks like a vagina but its just a piece of plastic

Hebrews 10:26 shows that people can come to the knowledge of christ and still do wrong

my point is that there is effort on our part to do good

>"HEHEhe yeshua was a silly jew trying to undermind muh pure aryan paganism"
You got me there goyim, you really know how to catch a jew, tell me then how's your secular way of life going? Do you even have morals? or are you so blind that you can't see that the collapse of humanity is due to its rebellion against the true God. The God that said to his believers that this world isn't his kingdom and that this world is corrupted.

It makes sense that Jesus scares "demons". Jews are known to spread fear much like bullies.

user you're missing the point, but I pray that you catch on to it sooner rather than later. Yes good trees produce good fruit, unless someone is new to the faith, good fruit is produced effortless.
So you lie about God so you can justify your sins?

thank christians for turning god into a virgin beta orbiter.

>the NT lies about God
your words not mine.

I see your point, it's hard to push people into degeneracy if they have a constant moral base (God). You have to attack the base in the hopes people will not believe and join you in your degeneracy. You're no different from Allen Ginsberg, or the other jews that deny God and seek pleasure.

Did God also command you to turn israel into the LGBT capital of the world?

>You've said "NT" so many times but you've failed to pull up a book, chapter or verse.
user....

Nothing is disputable you damn retard. Here's a quote:
>The Soldiers Mock Jesus
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark 15&version=NIV
so that's where jesus is mocked and laughed at before being BTFO, as I wrote.

I could've sworn Jesus said something about the Pharisees being blind, and children of satan. But of course my pagan1488anime friend you have no morals so you wouldn't careless your society is corrupted. In fact you defend your wickedness with teeth and nail, the book of Revelations covers how most of the world will follow anti Christ.

What are you on about? It's the judeochristian alliance that's spreading LGBT degeneracy etc everywhere to the world.

the christian god: a virgin eunuch or a slayer of pussy? We await answers from christians.

>yfw Mark 8:24

Attached: chuckecheese.gif (220x146, 247K)

Based Pepe Christian poster. Oregano