The truth of this world is that love isn't real...

The truth of this world is that love isn't real. People have a built-in chemical system in their brains designed to make them more likely to have sex so they can propagate the species, a system that basically drugs them into feeling these forced feelings of "love".
"love" only happens when one or more people trigger this system, which pumps them up full of those brain drugs in response to thoughts about a particular person. If you saw the world logically, you would not fall for the love meme.
People who are in "love" with each other don't really love each other. There's a combination of the brain drugs they're getting high on and the selfish reasons why they stay together such as liking the other person's body and enjoying the time they spend with the other person.
All you idiots who go around falling in love with people are just letting yourselves fall for the world's oldest meme like every other sheep in the herd.

Attached: 1560603117347.jpg (372x414, 59K)

t. dumb soulless atheist naturalist monist

>le soul
Dumb Christcuck.
Jesus doesn't love you, and neither does Stacy.

ur idiot. the processes of the brain aren't illogical. they're triggered by specific things that happen making you fall in love. if your brain is telling you that you are in love, then it is real.

You know OP watches the bazinga show on cbs

Damn I had a long ass post written out but my phone fucked up. Basically I do not think romantic love is real, although I may be bitter because of my own failed marriage and relationships before that.

When I think about one on one time with me and my wife I think about just being really really miserable and arguing all of the time over nothing. I just remember going out of my way to avoid coming home because it would just start and never end, I do remember the beaches, mountains, vacations and having fun and love and all that but whenever I think about that women I feel like I need a drink that was stress I do not know if there was real love there and honestly if that is it I would prefer to be alone

you can shoot chemicals into your veins with a needle and feel the exact same feeling as if your lifelong crush just confessed their love to you. it's all chemical bullshit, love will be sold on store shelves in pill form within the next 10 years.

This is really your best excuse to be a degenerate stain on the face of the Earth?

all of humanity is a stain. extinction is the only recourse we can offer to mother earth at this point.

Oh. Now you believe in something, eh?

Personally, I'm hoping climate change and world war 5 will do the trick.

Sure it's just all chemicals in the end, but it takes some really hard drugs to even come close to a similar feeling

not really. the pain pills they give you after getting a tooth drilled are more powerful than love.

I mean I haven't had a tooth drilled in forever, but either way I don't react very strongly to pills in most forms

Life isn't real too faggot.

Then where the fuck are my matrix powers?

Le chemical fallacy

EVERYTHING is "chemicals in your brain". Everythingg you do is caused by chemicals reacting with other chemicals in your brain. LIFE is chemicals in your brain. That which you call "you" is chemicals in your brain.

Love isnt real because of chemicals? Then neither is this pot you just wrote using the neurotransmission of your brain. Neither is muh logic or any other form of thought.

If you're gonna say that love isnt real because of muh chemicals, then you have to also throw out life itself with it.

And the argument is pretty stupid to begin with anyways. This is like saying the text on a screen isnt real because of ones and zeros. Or like saying that objects arent real because of atoms. It makes no sense.

believing that any of this stuff is real when you yourself just laid out why it isn't is what makes no sense.

Except i didnt say those things make something not real. Thats kind of the whole point of the post. Thats what the dumbass OP is saying, im explaining why that idea is stupid.

your own point contradicts itself, and it's because you are too scared to accept that nothing is real.

No retard, it would if i held your standpoint. My argument is "if love isnt real because of muh chemicals then nothing else is real either". I dont believe love isnt real so there is no contradiction.

Maybe different for you though, sounds like you are experiencing some cognitive dissonance that you may have accidentally projected onto me.

you must have something mentally wrong with you to be able to write down evidence that love isn't real, then refuse to believe it because of reasons that aren't even clear to yourself.

>you must have something mentally wrong with you
There we go again with the projections

YOU (not me) said love isnt real because of chemicals. Did you forget that it was YOU who said this just an hour or so ago? Because if you did you probably have brain damage.

>thinking hormones are drugs
you won't make it better off yourself to prevent future suffering

it won't be sold if that was reality then roasties would lose their pussy power and let's be honest they will never let that happen because that's the only thing they have left

i have been with my gf for three years. we are going to get married and spend the rest of our lives together. I know that for a fact. how? because neither one of us will want to leave the other. sometimes it's not that deep you little faggot. but I'm lucky, you were probably born into a world where there is nothing for you. fag.

>People who are in "love" with each other don't really love each other.
you are retarded but you are too drugged up on the "babby's first materialism arrogance" chemicals (which are not real according to you) to realise just how utterly stupid you are

>love isn't real
>describes the chemical process for love
retard

"Love" makes you see things that weren't there in the first place

Attached: 1554380741669.png (450x360, 227K)

The truth is that thoughts aren't real, it's just dumb fucking electricity shooting back and forth and really do you have any proof of you having thoughts besides making some vibrations in your throat that SAY that you have thoughts?

Yeah I can be a pseudo intellectual too fucking retard

He is right, you know. It is all just projection. And chemicals in your brain. Waifu, the girlfriend expeirence, even 3D gf, its just projecting your love onto her. It scratches that itch in your brain, chemicals get released, you get high off it. Its chemicals in your brain, not some romantic binding force or attraction.