Wagie depression general

How you holdin up frens?
How is "the daily misery" (employment) treating you?
How many of your dreams have been crushed because you're too busy selling your time and labor?
How many years do you think have been shaved off your life due to the unhealthiness and stress of waging?

NEETs: will you ever have to sell your soul and join us wagies in perpetual anguish?

Attached: 1557344492786.jpg (818x551, 141K)

It's fucking me up mentally and physically. I used to be charismatic, happy to speak to people. I was genuinely interested in people. Now I fucking hate them. I want every interaction to be done as fast as possible. My body always aches because of all of the physical labor. I'm always tired or sleepy. I don't have the energy to do the smallest shit when I get home from work, even on the weekends. All I do outside of work is sleep. I've ruined my body because all I have time to eat is fast food, if I ever have time to eat. I skip meals because I rarely have time to eat them. I'm certain my health is deteriorating. Everyday is exactly alike so I have no memory of my workweek. I just got into work. I'm going to shut my brain off for 8 hours and be a complete NPC for the rest of the day.

I've never been suicidal until I started working full time.

I know many of these feels

What job fren???

Sherwin Williams Paints delivery driver, the hardest job at the company but the lowest paid.

Sounds terrible. I hate driving. I am a programmer wagie i just sit and pretend to work most of the time

It's super boring but i think boring is better than torture. Jobs seem to be some mixture of torture and boredom

Each of these buckets weigh around 55 lbs. I'll have to deliver four of these pallets and unload them all by hand. And that's just one delivery.

Attached: 6559A873-EEFC-47DE-84B9-CB46CF63CCE2.jpg (2048x2016, 1.03M)

how many deliveries per day

Would u rather get paid the same amount to stare at a wall and watch paint dry?

Work in IT adjacent field can relate. Yesterday I sent two emails, sat through one meeting, and spent the rest of the day on here.

I just took a piss in my RV, and I'm about to go back to bed. Cya, wagie.

15-20 is a normal day.
Honestly, no. Your job would probably be easier on me physically but it would be draining mentally.

in a shitty vocation school, applied for KFC, haven't ever had a job any tips for jobs because i'm fucking dredding any sort of interview or any chance at all, i signed up to appease my father
and he want's fucking rent aaaaa

Attached: youheardit.png (2267x1903, 496K)

Not op but I enjoy manual labour more than programming, which feels pointless 100% of the time. It's such an artificial job.

>American parents charging their kids rent
Is it just me, or does this seem like a heartless fuck thing to do?

Attached: 1553639025921.png (922x715, 282K)

Hello fellow wagies! I'm on the toilet of my shitty call center office rn, got 7 more hours to pull off. Just kill me already.

Attached: Download(1).jpg (225x225, 9K)

I'm not even American, my sister didn't even have to pay rent at my age when she was living with him, So he wants me to get a job and still attend a shitty vocational school not one or either

My bad user, I made the assumption because it's something I've seen a few times now. Have you pointed out the double standards at all?

My parents make me pay them rent while also saying my job is shit and i get paid "peanuts" lol

Whenever they die i will make a choice: retire or kill myself

Yeah tried to, he just claimed that he needs the money now, gotta love life, can't wait to work all afternoon deep fryin' that fucking chicken. It's unfortunate but i haven't really got a choice and i'm absolutely shitting myself

Attached: 1A02.png (1195x1522, 271K)

Hey wagies. Haven't posted here in a long time. Work is going ok, but they're really pushing me. Every time I think I've hit my limit I just keep on going. I took a week off recently, but it seems like I needed another. Who knows the next time I'll get two weeks off in a row.

Outside of work I'm still desperately in love with my lesbian friend. I tell her I love her and she tells me she loves me too. It's really hard. I want her to sit on my face so bad and listen to her come. Her girlfriend is moving in with her. fgsfds

>only work about 30 hrs/week
>frequently skip out for hours to go for long summertime lunches in Manhattan
>making 47$/hour
>still want to kms when i come home from a long day

Hang in there or Hang Over there, the ceiling.

Yep just chilling at work right now in the IT building.

I bring my Nintendo Switch in and have been designing courses for Super Mario Maker 2. It's a pretty comfy job although waking up early kind of sucks

Only working weekends recently, money is alright for so few hours, I just wish I had at least 1 extra day of work to break up the monotony of the week. I have NEET weekdays, and by the time work comes around I feel like shit, so I'm in a strange position. I don't envy neets, but I'm not looking forward to my schedule going back to 40 hour weeks again.

Hush little wagie, dont say a word
Gotta sit in your chair, 8 hours you're bored
And if you don't finish all your tasks
Boss is gonna spank you on your ass
Hear that alarm clock ring wagecucks
Gotta go 2 work to get some bux

I GOT A 50 CENT RAISE WEEEEEEE IM MAKING 15.50 FOR AN HOUR OF MY LIFE NOW THATS MUCH BETTER THAN BEFORE, OH WAIT, TAHTS BEFORE TAXES BECAUSE NIGGERS AND NECKBEARDS NEED MONEY TO LIVE THEIR LIVES WEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1529874411718.png (387x290, 15K)

What kind of weird ass job do you have where you are paid that much hourly and not on some sort of salary agreement? A lawyer?

reminder to all you wagie faggots that if you just walk up to the manager's office and take a big steaming shit in your pants you will be free and unemployed within the hour

Steve wore it better. The other guy looks gay.

Lawyers make much more. I'm a part-time data analyst for universities. I'm about to lose all my jobs but I was grossing like 7k last month.

I literally got a 30 cent raise a week ago user.

>always enjoyed chemistry/biology
>microbiology/chem wagie
>get to work with microbes and perform research experiments and get to chat to qt science nerdy girls or talk about tv shows/games/hobbies/movies with a few of the lads
>get paid well/benefits
>free lunches from catering staff
>39 days of holiday, including bank holidays, can buy/sell holiday if you want more for a holiday or want extra money
>8-4, can also also flexi-shift, so never hit traffic on quick drive home
>living with parents so saving a ton of money
>2x overtime, 2.5 on weekends and bank holidays and also get a day in lieu
>35 hour work week, 3 breaks (20 mins, 45 mins, 15 mins)
>free private medical and gym access/discounts/meal perks although do get taxed on it

i guess the microbes/chemicals can be dangerous but i kinda like that im constantly doing different stuff/learning and getting to work in different environments.

Attached: 1558471490196.jpg (1085x775, 510K)

I gross 95 thousand a year and my actual take-home pay is 73. Fuck niggers, then spics, then neets, then boomers, in that order.

Keep in mind that if he's in Manhattan, $47/hour is like $20/hour in a more average city. Not bad but not as great as you might think.

studying for a chem exam. i'm a biology major at a prestigious university. i don't want this. i just wanted to make cartoons.

That's true enough. Lunch costs about $15, and a single trip into the city (train) costs nearly $27. My 1-bedroom is about $1,900.

>will you ever have to sell your soul and join us wagies in perpetual anguish?
At some point, but i'll kill myself shortly after i use my first check to bulk purchase lsd, or i'll live exclusively for drugs like meth or something.

Attached: 1486318526110.gif (1000x800, 406K)