Is it a deal breaker if a girl doesn't want to give and receive oral sex?

Is it a deal breaker if a girl doesn't want to give and receive oral sex?

Attached: 37252E8B-F5BE-4660-93F7-6C2F2840DB42.png (657x527, 76K)

Why wouldn't you wanna suck your bf's pp.
I love sucking my bf's pp.

if you don't suck pp someone else will suck his pp

Yes absolutely. Why wouldn't you?

For me yeah, I had a girl over in January that did not suck dick and it was kind of unnerving, she was very shy though so in general that was a turn off.

Yes probably, even if you don't like it how hard it is to do it anyway for your boyfriend's sake?

For me its only a deal breaker if she doesnt want to receive oral, but im an omega male

I would attribute the lack of sexuality from women to be one of the main killers in marriages

Definitely.

I've been with a few grills who hated sucking cock but once I showed them what I liked they loved to do it.

It's all about positive reinforcement.

You can convince any woman to do this, really.

how the fuck is that a turn off? lol my gf at first was really shy and a shy girls is a huge turn on for me.

I low key prefer head to sex, feels so good to sit back, relax and look down and you getting topped up. I dont typically cum it from it unlike pussy but I think sex would be really boring without it

I want to see your face while I am getting off

well the problem is as follows:
you don't want oral. why? is it me? is it because you have baggage from when you did it with another guy? so some guy you don't like get a rare collectors edition blowjob and I get nothing? fuck you slut, fucking whore!
if you never have and never will its fine.

Honestly that girl kind of freaked me out, drove five hours to see me from South Carolina (she has family down here as well) but might have said fifteen words to me the entire night she spent? Claimed not to be on birth control and I came in her, for which she paid her own morning after, and she was fine but would not suck dick for anything in the world.

Small girl great pussy barely made sound during sex beyond to tell me if it hurt.

Girls who bring baggage to the relationship in general are horrible

do you have something else to offer as a replacement?

you're probably going to have to capture some sort of niche to get around this one.

i dont care too much about blowjobs, id rather just fuck, but no pusy licking=fuck off

But your brain is fried from animes, you retarded sack of shit, your input is worthless on the matter

>motivated to see you
>financially independent
>freaks you out

Of course she freaked me out, if she is doing all that why is she motivated to see me? Lol but honestly meeting her I realized why I traditionally have not had many friends growing up she was just too quiet

I do not understand how you are perfectly happy with me shooting my load in your stomach but have nothing to say to me despite our text conversations?

only bad anime fries your brain

Honestly I could care less if oral sex was out the window. As long as she wasn't into cheating, or fucking my ass we gucci.

>receive
Don't care. I only orally pleasured my girl once in my life and ai didn't enjoy it.
>give
Definite dealbreaker. My gf blows me like every other day and I don't think she's that into it. She just knows I enjoy it and she enjoys pleasuring me. But I do have to bring it up every time. She wouldn't start doing it without me pushing her to.

This guy gets it.

Gjgfjfuug

Not really, just kind of weird

i like giving more than recieving oral but if shes not into it then wouldnt be a big deal if we got along well

you can lick me but don't get that penis anywhere near my face. ewww

Yes. Oral is a must for me, recieving is atleast. I enjoy giving but its no dealbreaker if she doesn't like getting eaten. Getting my dick sucked is more important to me than regular sex.

No, I think giving and receiving oral (or anal) is also disgusting.
If you've already done either, then it's already a dealbreaker.

Oh, and I have a question for you OP, if you're still here