WAGIE THREAD

I DONT WANNA GO TO WORK ALL I WANT IS A SIMPLE LIFE IM FUCKING TIRED OF IT AND I BARELY STARTED FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUCK!!!!!! I DONT WANT TO GOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEONE HELP MEEEE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I WANNA BE A DIRTY STINKY NEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT

lol just get another job

>All these faggots like OP complaining about their jobs
>While I can't find any to feed myself

Attached: 1536533180739.png (900x1042, 90K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fucking wagies i bet you can't even afford tendies
I don't work but stay home and wait for mommy to cook some cookies watch yt shitpost here and play vidya how do you feel about this wagecucks? In addition i don't even wear clothes just underwear all day i can masturbate whenever i want as well you suck so much

Attached: 1562231948251.jpg (1008x1354, 1.1M)

>JUST GET ANOTHER JOB BRO!!! XDDDD
die
>Wanting to be a slave
I do this to survive. Otherwise it's a miserable existence.
I feel horrible. I'm 22 and still living with my parents all I want is to be neet forever.
Tell me more about your neet life.

>I'm 22 and still living with my parents
Aye same here user, just got home from work at 6am.

Ouch. What do you do user?

Ask an ex wagie who now makes 10k $/month by posting fucking keto recipes on Pinterest anything.
Fuck wagies. Rate my whip

Attached: 20190715_225446.jpg (650x510, 311K)

How the fuck do you make that much
My job is a miserable place I'm tired of service. They treat people like they're subhuman.
Nice whip. Never even ridden in a Volvo before. Not much of a car guy.

I am 19 just finished school i don't look for job thought i don't have neetbux but parents have enough money and i always tell them i don't want a job so idk they didn't throw me out yet im not gonna work until i must i never had a job and i won't have any or maybe some really easy part time shit but not a real job so sit is fucked here as well at least i am not a wagecuck yet

What country are you in? How good are you with computers ? (Making website and some infographics)

USA
I'm pretty good with computers. I can figure out how to make a website. Stay as a neet as long as possible waging is every bit as bad as they say it is

>had a shit IT job
>hated the 9 to 5 bullshit, said fuck it and quit
>spent my last 500 dollars on a pressure washer, a long brush and a step ladder
>print out 200 flyers at work before I quit
>now 3 weeks in I make around a grand a week pressure washing houses and drive ways
>literally no bosses, no meetings, high at work all day, work with my little brother
>charge 50/hr

Feels good man

How does Pinterest convert to income? Are you linking to your blog?

Fuck that sounds so rad. I just wanted a job where I wouldn't have to deal with people or talk to them, but that's impossible now.
Tell me about pressure washing. How do you do it? Does it strip paint? Ill have 500 bucks soon. I'm desperate at this point.

You use low pressure with detergent and it's super simple.

I knew nothing about pressure washing.

Any advice for someone looking to get into it? I'm in Florida.

there's hundreds of threads about it on Jow Forumsentrepreneur.

What should I wear to a gas station interview? Its also a chain, not some run down dive.

all jobs suck

Attached: dude.jpg (320x316, 17K)

>wagecuck for 12 hours
>go home do the routine
>watch all the Joi scenes from Blade Runner while eating dinner and/or before sleep so I can pretend I've got a loyal holographic wAIfu
>put her ringtone on my phone
>Joigoesanywhereyouwanthertogo.mkv
>occasionally hearing it when someone shitposts on discord is all my shard of happiness all day

when can I pre-order?
will Elon Musk ever provide us with such a companion?

Attached: 20171126211039.jpg (1024x605, 148K)

Quit being a whiny faggot

Get. A. Hobby.
Originally.

got no time nor energy.
except on weekends.

Attached: ElderSippers.png (468x468, 575K)

>get an new job watching cameras in a supermaket
>see all the tall chads with their cute gfs
why does everything have to be so painful, why can't i have just one thing that dosen't remind me what a failure i'am, is it really that much to ask.