Looking for gf

Looking for gf.

If you cheat on me or break up with me I'll kill you. I like slow paced Japanese movies, avoiding people as much as possible and play fighting.

Attached: Blue-2001-film-images-efa6e260-bf8b-43da-8d50-1c1603e080a.jpg (780x439, 61K)

You think you'll get a gf when the first thing u say is that you'll kill them if they break up with you? Fuck off incel

I'm being honest, no point in lying to someone you're supposed to trust 100%.

You'll literally never find a girlfriend then. You're literally saying that they're stuck with you forever or else they die. Even if you were a Chad, girls wouldn't go for you.

>If you break up with me I'll kill you.
A smooth talker, I see. What the fuck OP?

Attached: 1558996755939.jpg (480x474, 14K)

so like um, do you have a discord?

same as OP but ill ghost you at the first sign you're not loyal. i also have nothing to offer and am ugly so hmu cuties

>You'll literally never find a girlfriend then.
Are you saying the only way to find a woman is by lying to her?
>You're literally saying that they're stuck with you forever or else they die.
"Stuck". She wouldn't be stuck. The right woman would want to be with me forever, it's not a threat to keep her around. I don't want to be with someone who wants an exit route within easy reach at all times whenever they feel a bit fed up.

Change you fucking attitude then,it's not about honesty. If you honestly would kill someone for wanting to leave you, YOU are the problem. You're the one who's deciding that's what you'd do.People change too, not everyone is set forever. Get over yourself.

Attached: 1559499201267.jpg (550x422, 35K)

>If you honestly would kill someone for wanting to leave you, YOU are the problem
It goes both ways. She can kill me if I ever cheat or try to leave her.
>People change too, not everyone is set forever
I believe love is forever. If you get with someone, you better be damn fucking sure it's someone you want to be with for the rest of your life. I don't believe in "dating" or "starter gf's". You don't need to fuck someone to know if they're right for you, normalfag degenerates like you just want to romanticise your shitty behaviour.

I'm starting to think this guy is based

Alright, I get that that's your attitude, but you won't get a gf unless you change it. It's not a deal anyone will agree with, EVEN IF THEY BELIEVE LOVE IS FOREVER AS WELL, so you gotta think about whether you are prepared to be celibate to uphold that idea.

>but you won't get a gf unless you change it
If they don't accept my terms I don't mind being alone.
>It's not a deal anyone will agree with, EVEN IF THEY BELIEVE LOVE IS FOREVER AS WELL
If they actually believed that they wouldn't care about it, since they'd never have to worry about breaking the deal.
>so you gotta think about whether you are prepared to be celibate to uphold that idea.
Yes, I am. Degenerate trash like you can have the sluts and whores and unloyal cunts.

>it goes both ways
Fucking killing people though? Really?
>I believe love is forever
People change, it happens.. You're the only one with a tendency to romanticize if you really do think that there are fairy tale relationships. everywhere.

Jesus, my keyboard is nearly as much of a mong as OP.

>Fucking killing people though? Really?
Love is the only good reason to kill outside of self defence.
>People change, it happens
Then those shallow, fickle people can fuck off. I want nothing to do with them. I don't want to settle for someone who's only there when the going is good, I want someone who honours the words "till death do us part".

you're emotional used goods aren't you? who left you before to leave you this damaged? why would anyone want to be with someone emotionally challenged?

>Love is the only good reason to kill outside of self defence.
Justify this properly.
>shallow, fickle people
Grow up. Do you really think this attitude and criteria will be filled? When your opening line to a potential girlfriend is a threat?

>Wanting a woman to honour her marital vow of "till death do us part" in 2019 makes me emotionally challenged
It's not just words, your vows matter.

Fair enough. I can respect you holding you holding your ideals so much, and at least you're ready to deal with the consequences of that. If you know what it costs and you want to do it anyway, then that's clearly a very important idea to you.

very based user, same, glad people like you and me still exist

>Grow up.
You grow up. Acting like a degenerate who has no control over himself. Try comitting to one person for once in your disgusting life.
>Do you really think this attitude and criteria will be filled? When your opening line to a potential girlfriend is a threat?
It's not a threat, and the woman I want won't see it as a threat.

You didn't answer, who was she?

>No you!
I think I'm done here.

Attached: 1562274148952.png (558x614, 32K)

>Yes, I am. Degenerate trash like you can have the sluts and whores and unloyal cunts.
You're far more degenerate and trashy than any slut or whore or unloyal cunt.

You show yourself to be so morally bankrupt that you'd commit murder.
You show yourself to be so emotionally immature that you're incapable of forgiveness or unconditional love.
You show yourself to be so psychopathic that you'd ignore her needs and instead use fear to control her life.

Yes, you are done. You're degenerate trash and always will be.

Refer to for a lesson on morality.

Attached: tenor.gif (480x270, 1.01M)

Based lol don't listen to these cucks

It's immoral to cheat. It's immoral to tell someone you love them and then leave. If someone does either of those, I couldn't live with it. I couldn't live without them. So they have to die and so do I.

Just kill yourself instead. That way, everyone you care about will turn on her and she'll be shunned by the people she once called her friends. That's not even talking about the massive amounts of guilt she'll be feeling over causing your death. If you kill both of you, you'll forever be known as a murder-suicide and your name will be tarnished.

>Just kill yourself instead. That way, everyone you care about will turn on her and she'll be shunned by the people she once called her friends
It's not about revenge or punishment.

You don't get it because you're degenerate trash.

crazy if i was your bf instead of mentioning breaking up i would just stab you in the heart without any warning because two can play this game

Attached: hell id here.jpg (740x696, 199K)

Well why don't you use your big boy words and explain what it's about then.