Would femanons rather have better titties or a better booty

would femanons rather have better titties or a better booty

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

My butt is average but my boobs are garbage so I'll take boobies thanks

>boobs are garbage
why are they saggy

Ass since mine looks square and looks like a mans

Not a female, but tits > ass. Sorry ladies, milkers are where it's at.

After a year of squatting my butt is really coming together, so please gib nice boobs

not a femanon, but booty always wins

I have perky perfect B cups with cute pink nipples. But my butt sucks. Fix my butt

How bout I stick my dick in your butt.

>I have perky perfect B cups with cute pink nipples
thank you for existing
that is all

Attached: m1vtxeh2ivr11.png (1001x823, 806K)

Consider this while you make your choice.

Attached: 2018-06-20 13.28.27.jpg (677x852, 310K)

I find that smaller or bigger boobs just work with anything. Like it's okay to be either

But having a flat butt is a death sentence. Thank fuck i have a medium booty, but I'd rather it was a little bit bigger. So I'd pick booty, easy

h-how jiggly is your medium butt

I don't squat nor do booty exercises, so it's not as tight as I'd like it to be. My metabolism is the only thing keeping me from becoming a chunkster. Thank god i don't each much

tight butts suck, we want jiggly butts that jiggle like jello

Attached: giphy.gif (400x210, 545K)

There is barely a correlation

>my boobs are garbage
probably because you eat a lot of fast food fatass
also, larping as female on the internet, pathetic

Attached: 63.jpg (461x421, 28K)

That's his opinion

I'd like to see the results of that

Average boobs and average ass 50/50

id rather have a world without black people

i like this femanon i give her a 10/10

Better boobs. My butt is fine, but my boobs look terrible after losing weight.

Honestly, I'd like a bigger bottom, it has more advantages over bigger breasts. Plus, I feel comfortable with my boobs.

Squats and lunges my friend.

Better butt. My boobs are pretty nice but I have thicker thighs with a small ass. Makes no sense.

i heard having your butt licked increases its size

>the lower the iq the more you lust after ass

I fucking knew it. Ass arousal has always been degenerate. No wonder the media has pushed ass so much in the past decade. Real white men like tits over ass.

I have a fat ass and thighs and wide hips and. My upper body is slim my boobs are medium size and perky. I want to have a bigger ass

now thats a fucking based femanon

titties. tfw saggers and cant do anything about it except surgery i can't afford and dont really want. My butts not too bad as it is but a great one is something you can gain with effort

That said I would take small tits and a great ass. "good tits" is down to taste really

lookin for one with a soul
gimme a (You) if anyone finds her

>not liking the entire woman
I think living in an overall colder climate caused white girls to develop higher fat deposits on the breasts. They seemed to be sexually selected to have bigger boobies because of this, not because because of the generally higher iq of Europeans.
That and the fact that the entire figure of the woman has always been the most prominent sexual feature immediately noticeable. Not just boobs and butts.