Why do people hate us so much for refusing to contribute to this corrupt economy?

Why do people hate us so much for refusing to contribute to this corrupt economy?

Attached: comfy.jpg (252x252, 42K)

I think it's more about you burdening those around you than your unwillingness to participate in the corrupt economy.
NEETs that do shit with their endless free time are acceptable, but those who just leech off of those around them with no intent of contributing anything more than shit and piss are kinda literally parasites and worse than the corrupt economy itself.

because we're 'lazy' for not wanting to be taken advantage of

>"You can't just do NOTHING. You have to do SOMETHING with your time"

Attached: 1562118677368.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Should I file for unemployment? Got fired for poor work quality and went to interview for another job where I received an offer. It has been a week and never reached back out to the guy I like sitting on the couch and smoking weed over working

I own my house have no serious financial obligations so the amount they would give me would be more than likeable and allow me to date and some recreation. The obvious draw backs being making myself unemployable and the future and having no career

Because Jews can't make money if you're not working for them and buying their products and services. So they shame you.

I am jealous that I can't get away with it.
Our neetbux require you worked 6 months in a row with a contract to prove it, to qualify for 3 months of neetbux. Then you have to work again.
Basically its to help you in between jobs.

The economy will always figure itself out. I used to be a hardcore leftie communist and all but honestly i just realized that i was just a moralfag who wanted free shit and everything will always end up whatever way it ends up and the economy will always be this way, idgaf if its corrupt anymore atleast elon musk-san can land rockets, sell flamethrowers, and create brain AI robots this way. Id rather live in a world where i live a mediocre life with mediocre belongings but some random man decides to advance humanity 5 centuries into the future in 2 years rather than one where i live a mediocre life with mediocre belongings and everything stays the same.

I only hate social parasites. So if you've got a way to be a neet without the money from the government which is basically ours I have no problem with you at all. If otherwise do I despise you and your existence.

I don't hate you. I hate my own life because i am forced to be a wagie and my only dream is to be a NEET

At least you can say how "happy" you are.
Why same your lifegoal, lol (except for leeching)

Attached: 1560718195603.jpg (848x767, 131K)

Think of the most useless cunt you've ever worked with, would you have paid $2 a week not to work with them? That is what social welfare is for, so you don't have to work with fucktards

Good job your opinion doesn't matter to me one bit

Attached: 1556027300709.png (900x900, 278K)

Good for you tiger, go write it in your grinder profile

I don't I fuck lots of NEETS FROM Grindr you guys make good bottoms

Do you also want to fuck mommy and suck dads cock?

I'm not a gay cunt unlike you mate

You prefer to be a bottom, with a good power top hammering it home?
You're only a fag if you take it, hence you're a faggot

No i just want to be happy. Employment is incompatible with happiness for me

Just because you get pegged by a fat disable slug of a woman instead of a bloke doesn't make you straight

based fren fuck wagies they will never understand this

Attached: 1552146310906.jpg (750x725, 355K)

I'm feeling pretty smug about it, since you're gonna kill yourself in a couple years anyways.

Attached: jannies.jpg (640x640, 79K)

Wagies are so sad, the only thing they can think about is death and wishing it on others

I'm a wagecuck and I don't you hate you OP.

Most normies hate going to work. They secretly envy people who get to laze around all day and do what they want.

I don't hate you. I hate the government for giving you my money.

Attached: 1561796918733.jpg (400x311, 17K)

Honestly i'm all for basic income but that's never gonna happen

Dude most of us receive no money from the government. A few of us might get SSI for autism or schizophrenia but most of us get neglected by the system. We live with our parents and relatives. Meanwhile unemployed niggers, spics, and white trash have 10 kids and the government pays for EVERYTHING and no one says a word. Get off our backs.

This. Single NEETs get nothing. You need kids to get wagie taxbux.

pretty broke fucking system when you're payed for reproducing like bacteria. i think the entire system should be geared towards keeping poor people from having kids and severely punishing them when they do.

wagies you will suffer less soon minimum wage will be 15$ by 2025

pretty sure inflation will fuck everyone harder so it won't matter.

pic related.
But the reality is what happened is (((they))) blocked off the ocean, hired the fisherman to work for them, and paid him less than 10% of what he was earning as a freelance fisherman.

Attached: j36v5ako86a31.jpg (519x681, 56K)

it's all a ploy to crash american economy and discredit capitalism