Literally hallucinated beautiful colors after doing this. So awesome

Literally hallucinated beautiful colors after doing this. So awesome

Attached: 27DC40E9-4658-492E-BE20-49F44DFE7B2A.jpg (378x425, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1GGMgtxSgqR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm about to do this and i ill post results

No no no no no don't do it no

it didnt work i just got a littl dizzy

Nigga don't you gonna pass out and hit your head don't

im gonna do it again but breath harder

I'm not that flexible. I can't get into that position.

Don't you have anyone around? Instead of blowing your thumb make them push you in the chest

We did this as kids. Never worked on me.

>mfw cardio beast
i can't pass out from a simple blood rush user i can jump the rope for 30 minutes straight or run 10 km without rest.
The only thing that has gotten me dizzy was fasting for 10 days

Nigga u fat. Do sone sports or something.

Stop saying nigga you stupid fucking nigger

I'm not fat. I have a six pack and I run every day. My point was that my hips literally don't allow me to go that far. I can deep squat pretty low, but OP's pic is like the deep squat of a 6 year old.

I refuse to believe
Post pics while trying this

The squat is pretty comfy not might get up the rest of the day now did not know I could squat this low

my pants were filled with beautiful colors after doing this

Attached: imagedssds.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Anyone else black out sometimes when they get up out of bed?
I literally have to brace myself against the corner of the room to stop from falling down and my vision goes grey. It's freaky as fuck.

Nah but sometimes if I take an extra hard chop (bong hit of mostly tobacco with a small amount of weed) I will either get really sick and throw up or go right to sleep basically pass out

I have anemia and this happens to me when I get up too fast. You might have vertigo tho bro. I'd get checked

Nigga u dum. I was being ironic. Hence the u. I'm white.
You are delusional if you think an average adult can't slavsquat.

vocaroo.com/i/s1GGMgtxSgqR
Round 2

I know that feeling bros, when your mind is gone for a second and you just have this weird feeling youre about to pass out but wont remember it or something. Do you know what I mean?

I don't wanna do it again that one really fucked me up i was tunnel visioned for a few seconds.

It even happens when I get up too quickly after sitting on ground. I usually fall down or grab a nearby chair/ desk!

You know the rules. I can't post pics. But this shows my hips' ROM. I am on the left and OP is on the right.

Fucked up and didn't post the picture

Attached: squat form.png (697x463, 15K)

Just lay on your back. Pull up your knees to your belly and pull them tight with your hands. If you can do that then your hip argument is bs.

I can get in that position but its very hard for me to stay in equilibrium without standing on my toes.

Same, the back of my legs is too damn short to do a proper slav squat I can only do it on my toes

Absolute machine

>passes out
>"I wanna try this again"

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: Screenshot_20190712-182226.png (720x1280, 289K)

How do I get to running 10km straight? I've been at a daily 5k for the last week and a half but I can't seem to go farther

We've got Saitama here niggas

Why would you lie lol

Too be fair it's not a very good six pack. But abs they are regardless

used to do this to get out of gym class as a kid

they thought i had some sort of illness preventing me from physical activity so didnt make me do pe after a few times

if you dont regularly use this position in daily life you are probably american or very unhealthy

DONT DO IT
IT MAKES YOU SHIT YOURSELF

Your joking or are you serious?

>jump the rope for 30 minutes straight
Yeah right

Oof yeah fake and gay

i used to do this like 10 years ago, when i was 15 to "get high".
makes you kinda pass out for 30 seconds and everything feels like it vibrates.

works by depriving your brain of oxygen for a little bit. it's kinda dangerous and can cause brain damage.

never do it if you dont have a bed or a couch next to you to fall onto. even with my bed i still one time hit my head really hard on the edge of it

it's kinda like nitrous oxide high.

maybe nicotine poisoning?

based spastic autist

Attached: 1456728516252.jpg (1920x1200, 375K)

ever heard of wim hof method?

Don't do it, you deprave your brain of oxygen and you can get serious brain damage.

cute voice and accent tho

Yeah. That is Called a greyout. Caused by orthostatic hypotension

What the actual fuck. I did the deep breathing for like 30 secs, got up, and blew on my thumb. At first I got nothing, and thought i'd done it wrong/this doesnt actually do anything. Next everything got kinda dizzy for a short while, and suddenly I was sitting on my the bed right behind me with no sense of how much time had passed by. I dont recall sitting down at any point.

Attached: absolute horror.png (601x599, 216K)

Doesnt matter. I did it as well as I could, then just leaned back against my bed.

Only Slavs and central Asians do this desu.