Don't fucking waste time

>tfw was fat thought my teenage years
>missed on young love, missed on fun
>23 now and I made it
>no longer fat I realize I'm actually good looking, get told that often
>people are genuinely surprised how handsome I am, seeing as how I was always fat
>women go after me and such
But there's a problem
>absolutely no virgins left
>get chased by stacies and roasties with a body count higher than my IQ
>go out with them but realize how shallow it is
>all that they do is talk about pop culture and shit I don't like or care about
>come to terms I'll never find a young, virgin girl who isn't infected with these things
Fuck. I am such an idiot to have neglected myself all these years.
I'm seriously considering moving to the middle east and buying out a girl so I can raise her as my wife.
Any other ideas?

Attached: 1563212587849.png (450x393, 90K)

You missed out on nothing, do you think these roasties popped out of the ground fully formed? No, they were roasties a few years ago too. The pure virgin girl meme is something maybe one in a thousand men experience, and they become roasties sooner or later too.

>realize I'm actually good looking, get told that often
Get out.
>tfw only my mom has ever complimented me

Attached: 1563030123962.png (1080x1073, 760K)

Cool blogpost normie kys

I'm in incredible shape now, it doesn't change much honestly.
You will look better and people may like you more because of how you look and the energy you give off.
The world will not change. Women just bitch online about how more guys should be in shape because women are selfish and they all think they deserve more than they actually do.

I am so sorry to hear, user. I truly am.

Do you have IQ 30? Virgins... What a joke. Only a pedophile care about that shit.

I know the feeling, I can't bring myself to settle for some roastie that's slept around and finally ready to settle down with all her baggage.

>>no longer fat I realize I'm actually good looking, get told that often
>>people are genuinely surprised how handsome I am, seeing as how I was always fat
>>women go after me and such
Like how do people tell you you're handsome? They just randomly go "wow you are a handsome person!" in the middle of conversation? How do women go after you too? Like do you start the conversation and realize they into you, or do they legit approach you?

It's a weird thing.
Like I'd be speaking to someone and they like you said, in the middle of the conversation compliment me saying how handsome I am, which to it I just replied with a "thank you" and a smile which sometimes comes out awkward (vestiges of my former self)
There are times too where I get introduced by someone to someone and they go "wow you're handsome" and such.
One thing is, I have never been told I'm handsome at the end of the conversation. Never

The only non-family people I think who have ever told me I'm handsome are really nice older people, like 50+ or so. I can't recall any peers or the like. How often does it happen for you?

Wasted my teenage years on a decade long relationship and marriage that did not pan out unsurprisingly, could have been doing just me that whole time but it is ok I guee

Quite often, actually. It doesn't bother me but Its weird when an ugly girl tells you that. It puts me off, quite honestly.
More and more times that happens I see now why females act like they do

how to lose weight? I try to eat healthy and shit but I barely work out because wagie desk job. What does your diet and workout routine look like?

>23 now
Fuck off. You've got 7 of the best years of your life left.

i feel the same, a bit younger tho. i've been in relationships with girls who were virgins, but those relationships ended before i got to smash and i don't want to fuck some girl who has fucked someone else

>23
Stop bitching. I would seriously think about killing you if I were offered the chance to be 23 again.

>But there's a problem
>>absolutely no virgins left

This is the only reason you can say you 'miss' something.

Anyway, there are virgin females out there. 30+, even 40+ years old (albeit 5/10 ones), I know some of them still waiting for their Charming Prince appearing before them.

Also, pic definitely related

Attached: virginity-comic.jpg (625x1215, 186K)

Well don't waste it and go on Grindr to fuck some boipussy

why are you here?
go to /soc/ please

>>tfw only my mom has ever complimented me

tfw my mom always told me how disappointed she was by the fact that I'm ugly.

>Don't fucking waste time
I often think that too but then I remember I'm 5'3 and that nothing I can realistically do will offer me a Chad (or even normal) life. It really kills the mood but one can only change within the hard limits that their genes have set.

Attached: 1563061982396.jpg (635x1024, 65K)

that's gay

that's Trips of Truth