I'm not gay or anything...

I'm not gay or anything, but I really want to know what it's like to get down on my knees and get my face fucked by a huge thick cock.
Anyone else know this feeling?

Attached: __kaleina_original_drawn_by_typo_requiemdusk__eab276c950b661ae5bcde363e2fa6feb.png (849x1200, 1.04M)

OP is a fag as usuaI.

Kinda. Like I just wanna know what a dick feels like in my mouth.

YEAH YEAH YEAH
I WANNA SUCK DICK SO BAD
MMMMMMMMMMM COCK..... CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT SUCKING COCK.. OOOOOHH DADDY
GIMME GIMME

Attached: 1558454794272.png (2000x1490, 1.5M)

I know how you feel user! I'm not gay, but I really want to feel a fat dick flop onto my face, nuzzle my nose in a guy's crotch, lick his balls, deepthroat his dick, and have him cum all over my face.

Are we all in denial? I mean, by definition, this shit is gay, yet we're saying we're not gay or anything as we talk about sucking big cock.

We're not gay, we're just massive faggots.

Thank God. I was starting to get really worried for a second.

Attached: 1561899915030.webm (354x480, 784K)

>Anyone else know this feeling?

Yeah. Almost sucked a guy from /soc/ once but I pussied out.

What a waste of good cum! I could've had that.

all humans are made to suck cock, that's why god gave both men and women mouths
there's also a reason why a lot of people prefer fucking a mouth rather than a vagina

Sup man, how you doin'?

Wanna try on each other? We're not gay we are just curious and after we do this experiment we won't wonder what it's like anymore.

you probably have a small dick.
i only wanna suck off REAL men with big and FAT dicks that spurt out loads of thick ropes of cum down my throat

Attached: 1558465760303.png (100x100, 22K)

I know this feeling. Allow me to share it with you (got tag teamed by 30 yos when I was 18):
>sucking dick feels like licking skin (because it's what you're doing)
>taking dick feels like holding in a shit / taking a shit backwards. Also gives you diarrhea the next day.

Oh yeah and semen tastes bitter and lukewarm, so it's probably the worst thing to taste.
You also don't really feel it when they cum in your ass either. You know, because you get pounded so much your colon turns numb.

Don't forget big, musky, heavy balls~

>tfw my balls are almost 3 inches long each but my scrotum is tight and hides them
What a horrible curse.

Yea, I also don't wanna be a tranny but I want to trapify myself and get dicked down.

Im bi and never once had this feeling... thank god.

Can you fuck off? Discordfags are even lower than tranners.

Attached: queefingtom.png (665x607, 995K)

>tfw no friend to flood my discord with pictures of fat, uncut dicks

Sucking dick only feels good if you care about the person you're servicing desu. Otherwise it basically feels like you've just got a tube of meat in your mouth, might as well be sucking a literal sausage.

There is a cute guy I like. He's 18 and kinda looks like an old friend I had a crush on when I was younger. He seems like he's interested in dating me and letting me suck him. I'm excited and hopeful.

What diseases could I possibly get from just sucking one black cock?

racism and sissification

Basically all STDs, in theory. And asking your partner to wear a condom for blowjobs is rude, so.

There's like 6: hsv1(2 less often), chalmydia, gonorrhea, genital warts, hiv if you have tiny cuts in your mouth from like eating crunchy food or something and it's a poznigger, porbably like 2-3 more I forgot

I've actually sucked dick before for the first time about a month ago. I'll greentext it for you.
>be me
>nervous virgin downloads grinder for the tenth time this week
>guy replies within 3 minutes before I have the chance to uninstall
>shows me his big white cock
>heart pounds
>I give him my address
>shaking scared as I put on pretty clothes
>he comes over
>says hello
>I tell him I'm nervous
>he says that's cute as he takes off his pants
>I get on my knees and suck him while he's flacid, It doesn't taste any diffrent than skin but it slowly gets a nice kinda taste a little salty
>I can feel it slowly getting hard in my mouth as he moans and calls me pretty, My lips are from My locked around his cock and I eventually end up pressing my younger against the base of his penis as I move my head up and down.
>After a few minutes he grabs the sides of my head and starts to plow the back of my throat
>I choke nearly throwing up on his cock as I desperately try to breath out my nose, my saliva glands forcefully go off and water his cock
>I can hear the squishy sounds of him throat fucking with each thrust, I begin to moan
>Then he cums 6 hot loads into my mouth as he pushes me back with to dribbling on my face
>he slaps his cock on my lips and pulls my shirt off to clean himself
>he then says that was a pretty good throat fuck for a virgin and leaves me covered in his seed
After that I masterbated for hours to the memory of him dominating me.

>he just comes in, fucks you instantly like that and leaves just as instantly
p fucking gay and humiliating you stupid whore

Haha, yeah but it's just sex

Suck me fag

I really want to do this but I'm too fucking scared of STDs

Condoms are an ancient and magical option.

if you're near me then i happily will

Are people actually willing to wear a condom while they get sucked off though

I certainly wouldn't be

I would if I don't know the person and they don't have the results of an STD test from the last 48 hours.

Guess I'm back to square one then

you just need to find someone you trust, or the sort of person that shouldn't have stds. I just don't see the point of a blowjob with a condom, you can't feel the stuff like a tongue under your foreskin and shit like that

Lol what kinda faggot wants to suck a dick but needs a condom. Might as well just get a dildo and thread a condom over it, gonna be the same thing.
Man up pussies.

Attached: 1445755854992.png (442x472, 344K)

its pretty gud if the cock is good

makes your mouth sore if its too big

conversely, its pretty gross if the cock is gross

It's fun, but obviously you gotta be in the right headspace and ideally have trained your gag reflex down and have your throat slowly stretched by a nice, big cock! I can always help you with the second part, user :3c

Attached: uutju.jpg (1242x2208, 672K)

post a pic of your soles

Yes definitely. Cock is far more aesthetic than pussy. But it has to be girl dick ofc.

Attached: Fb3Ma7_lLG6a3nRXCn_yA0_d5_TEnjMrYhRbbEBWo-c.jpg (640x960, 75K)

>not gay
>wants to suck a big willy
come on user, like, its 2019, you don't have to be ashamed of it anymore

Attached: 1515816107435.png (469x237, 180K)

Same. It's the worst

>weaps out meat scepter

gonna have to pass on that one, user!

That's called bi-curiosity user

>never got to suck a dick when I was young
>no one will ever blow a fat load down my throat after I massage their cock with my mouth

I have a friend with a huge uncut dick but he won't send me pictures simce he has a gf

Attached: image.jpg (526x701, 90K)