Why did god make me an Asian male? Why do I have to suffer like this?

Why did god make me an Asian male? Why do I have to suffer like this?

Attached: 3BE67443-5625-41E1-8A0F-F852A90F3DF5.jpg (800x1033, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/53xui
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I mean, you have internet, so you're not doing too badly.

Attached: 1557426065519.png (892x593, 133K)

Ching chong nip nong nong.
Jk my bro. Embrace your culture and swing your dick around.

Asian bro here. Hey man, theres a lot about being Asian-American that doesnt get talked about. Especially with masculinity. I recommend you check out Wesley Yang, see if you like what he was to say or not.

As a white man with a Chinese gf, I'd honestly prefer to be a tall asian chad like you see in the movies, or a less tall Asian chad like Toshiro Mifune.

Attached: 25EE194D-7D48-40C4-A8D8-2363CC8C50A5.jpg (646x719, 115K)

>Little Niggubu can't drink shitless water so your problems don't exist

Attached: 4D559144-7692-4C71-93DD-BBC902DE2966.png (303x190, 20K)

>I mean, you have internet, so you're not doing too badly.
Yeah, I know it could be worse, but I see cultural and spiritual decay around me. Those problems still matter.

Ok, I will. Can you give me a rundown of his work?

>I'd honestly prefer to be a tall asian chad

No you don't. No you really don't.

Attached: 51582417234134792134.png (600x358, 41K)

Cheer up buddy, at least you arent a nigger

I'm 5'11"
I've been mogged by too many tall asian chads for that not to be the case. I suppose I'm mogged by some black chads too, but I'd never rather be a black chad than what I am now.

Attached: CAD1186A-1C8C-4BFA-8E1D-C2A23E4DC404.jpg (419x351, 13K)

>I've been mogged by too many tall asian chads for that not to be the case.

The issue isn't objective physical attraction, but the social status tied to it. There are experiments showing that Asian male models get consistently less matches on tinder than your average white guy. What's the point of trying to look good when you don't get any of the benefits of it? I also have personal experience with this. I've tried so hard to break the stereotype of the bespectacled overweight or skelly asian nerd. I began lifting weights in my teens, learned to dress, and groom myself, but after doing so I now get comments from people like, "Oh, you must be half white/hispanic/etc. or a hapa." Never got those comments when I was a nerdy sack of shit. I realized the concept of good looking and asian male are completely incompatible in this culture.

Holy shit, third worlders with internet is literally a mistake

Well you know karate and shit and orange chicken and top ramen are super yummy so it can't be that bad.

Yeah it's the fact that white guys, even in these times where everyone hates the white man completely mogs everyone in the dating market. Whitenesss adds +3 to anyone's attractiveness score. Look at the number of yellow/brown woke chicks who are dating white bread guys. I'm convinced all this woke posturing is just a front to hide their obsession with white guys. White guys = high status, even if you are a borderline-cel white guy. The average looking tall white guy is like the Louis Vuitton bag of the non-white girl dating market.

>Caring about cultural and spiritual decay of other people
>Caring about randomly generated NPCs in general

life is wasted on you

So what you're essentially telling me is that the only problem with being an Asian man is other people. I'm not sure what you can do about that, but I admire the looks of many asian men simply by their aesthetic value.

>Highest IQs
>Make the most money
>Don't get pussy

2 out of 3 isn't bad... ya know?? What do you want the world on a platter? You can't have it all

The only thing that pisses me off about being Asian is that Asian women have no problem shitting on their own race.

streamable.com/53xui

Seeing shit like this, just puts me off Asian women and I don't even want to marry an Asian girl even though it would dishonor the famiry.

White women have no issue doing the same
Women are mentally children and its up to their fathers and us to mold them into good people

t. whiteoid

Asian women want white babies, it's almost an obsession for them. They would choose an average looks, average height, average educated white guy over a 10/10 Asian guy. The only things that will sway their compass towards Asian guys is extreme wealth. Asian women are ruthless statusmaxxers (see Amy Chua). So yeah, there is nothing wrong with Asian guys, their women being bred for over generations to assimilate to high status coming in contact with white civilization (which is currently #1) is what the issue is.

asian guys are super cute